Rated teams on Bastion

sirullrich

We should make a list of rated teams on Bastion. It will help the people who are looking to transfer.

These are the teams that I know. I play late so if there are day time teams running please mention yourselves.

PUBS

Crescendo

Don't Panic

Synergy

Crits and Giggles

Alpha Republic

bashed by convicts

Elite

ARC

IMPS

MVP

Strictly Business

Nothing Personal

Pain Train

Galactic Council

dar'nala was harder

seraphic nexus

Infinite darkness

PS

If you are new please don't get discouraged after losing a few because you will lose at first.

Edited by sirullrich

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aussie guilds that que for ranked daily are:

The Elite

Dar'nala Was Harder

Bashed By Convicts

There are a few others that are interested in doing ranked but need a few more players:

The Elite doesn't field full guild teams except on the weekends. On the weekdays it's all just kickball teams with players who are individually solid at the classes that we need, but obviously lacking in experience playing as a team. Not surprisingly we lose most of our kickball games given that each time is our first time playing together as a team, but it is good exposure to rated strategies and communication for rising players, and also a chance to earn easy ranked comms for those of who want to gear your alts. So if you are intersetd in doing ranked during the weekdays and don't have a full time team, message me in game and we can see if we can find a spot for you. We could generally use guardian tank, healer, slinger or node guarder.

We usually start trying to form kickball teams at 10pm (+10 GMT / 9am EST / 6am PST) and will go for as long as people want to keep playing.

Edited by iheartnyc

ya post this list on the pvp forums imo. it could change a lot of peoples minds to want to come here

My thread, similar to this one, is only on our POT5 server forums. I personally think having these threads on server forums is adequate. Any rated team worth taking seriously is going to be scoping out their potential new home be it streams, forums, or in game on new characters

My thread, similar to this one, is only on our POT5 server forums. I personally think having these threads on server forums is adequate. Any rated team worth taking seriously is going to be scoping out their potential new home be it streams, forums, or in game on new characters

Says the guy that spammed the same exact "Come to POT5 Server" thread on every single server forum (including the APAC ones knowing full well our ping would make playing on POT5 miserable).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648514

You forgot about this gem, which was created by your guildie, which you (either intentionally or inadvertantly) manage to keep bumping to the top of the PVP forum.

Edited by iheartnyc

Thanks for the great ranked games tonight Bastion. I highlighted some of my favorite from the night.

Crits and Giggles v. Crescendo http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac/c/2409062

Crits and Giggles v. MvP/Others http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac/c/2409068

Weren't able to get a win v. "Darnala was Harder" who seems to always squeak the game out from underneath us. This Aussie team is a great addition to the server, love playing against you guys. As always great games and check out my stream to see if Crits and Giggles is q'ing. http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

Says the guy that spammed the same exact "Come to POT5 Server" thread on every single server forum (including the APAC ones knowing full well our ping would make playing on POT5 miserable).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648514

You forgot about this gem, which was created by your guildie, which you (either intentionally or inadvertantly) manage to keep bumping to the top of the PVP forum.

But muh open wurld pvp, muh freedom and not ganking lowbies in a quest zone which is what open world pvp is 80% of time, 10% Zerg gank then the is rest is whatever.

This message is proudly brought to from the laggy east coast gank5, I mean open wurld pvp server pot5:csw_c3po:

Edited by aVmuse

The Aussie guilds that que for ranked daily are:

The Elite

Dar'nala Was Harder

Bashed By Convicts

There are a few others that are interested in doing ranked but need a few more players:

The Elite doesn't field full guild teams except on the weekends. On the weekdays it's all just kickball teams with players who are individually solid at the classes that we need, but obviously lacking in experience playing as a team. Not surprisingly we lose most of our kickball games given that each time is our first time playing together as a team, but it is good exposure to rated strategies and communication for rising players, and also a chance to earn easy ranked comms for those of who want to gear your alts. So if you are intersetd in doing ranked during the weekdays and don't have a full time team, message me in game and we can see if we can find a spot for you. We could generally use guardian tank, healer, slinger or node guarder.

We usually start trying to form kickball teams at 10pm (+10 GMT / 9am EST / 6am PST) and will go for as long as people want to keep playing.

no wonder youre not doing well... youre not allowed to kick the ball...

hutts dont have feet.

pretty sure we still have you beat

I saw your list some of those guilds don't even have full teams. They pug half there squad. How can you call that a rated team and one guild has both imp and pub so that shouldn't even count as 2. I can list up and coming teams but why should we lie to people trying to get in.

I saw your list some of those guilds don't even have full teams. They pug half there squad. How can you call that a rated team and one guild has both imp and pub so that shouldn't even count as 2. I can list up and coming teams but why should we lie to people trying to get in.

ha really? funny pot5ers