Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas

Your comics are amazing! Can't wait for next one!

Quick question- on your photo of balmoral under the comic mendiquelence is called "genocide" and he is a mauraurer but on the fleet he became a juggernaut in the comics? Did you just want a little chance for the comic?

Edited by ejbsuperbat

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comics are amazing! Can't wait for next one!

Quick question- on your photo of balmoral under the comic mendiquelence is called "genocide" and he is a mauraurer but on the fleet he became a juggernaut in the comics? Did you just want a little chance for the comic?

I'm glad you like my comics! As to your question. There is an imperial agent operative named Salih and a Sith Warrior juggernaut named Mendiloquence however you are correct in noticing that they are not the characters featured in those screen shots. Instead you are seeing Sallih and Genericide.

My significant other and I used to lv up characters together. After having lved a jedi knight/consular and then a Trooper/Smuggler we decided to play a bit on the imperial side. Thus we rolled an agent and a sith warrior. I did not decide to make this comic until we were just finishing up with Belsavis.

In order to write this comic I pretty much have to screen every conversation. I have so many screen shots on my computer... Like you don't even know. So we needed to roll new characters. Since the story is the same regardless what advance class you choose my significant other decided to mix things up by rolling a marauder. Deliberate misspellings tend to fill him with rage so he got witty with the naming instead. I however, was just like F it I'll add another L to Salilh. Problem solved. And thus Sallih and Genericide were born.

Here's a screen shot of Mendlioquence and Salih while they were still lving.

And here's a screen shot of an conversation we had with a random guy in gen chat about bacon.

Edited by Ilayas

You do such a great job of expressing the emotion of the characters and the style of the comic is great too! I'm glad I found this, I look forward to reading this weekly! I wish I had taken my time reading them though, it's kind of addicting to be like, "Finished that panel! On to the next!" :)

You do such a great job of expressing the emotion of the characters and the style of the comic is great too! I'm glad I found this, I look forward to reading this weekly! I wish I had taken my time reading them though, it's kind of addicting to be like, "Finished that panel! On to the next!" :)

I'm glad you found my comic and you are enjoying it so much you find it addicting. :tran_eek:

Wanted to compliment the background art for these strips. They're quite superb and add a lot to the comic.

Thanks I actually really appreciate that as I spend a lot of time on the backgrounds. Mostly because perspective is actually rather difficult for me. I'm getting better but it's still a struggle. Luckily I have lots of good reference material to work form and that really helps.

I have already said this twice, but your comics are great! I just have 4 questions:

1- How do you pronounce mediqulience?

2- will flashpoints be included?

3- if silah was exiled, how will she feel when she gets to hoth?

4- just out of curiosity, is this just a hobby or do you plan to make a career out of it one day?

I have already said this twice, but your comics are great! I just have 4 questions:

1- How do you pronounce mediqulience?

2- will flashpoints be included?

3- if silah was exiled, how will she feel when she gets to hoth?

4- just out of curiosity, is this just a hobby or do you plan to make a career out of it one day?

Thanks! Say it as many times as you want I always enjoy hearing that!

1- mend-del-o-quince It rhymes with eloquence. It means artful lying, a skill his parents were very disappointed he did not develop.

2- Yes. Hammer station will be next.

3- Hoth is going to be a fun planet to write, and that's all I want to say for now. :tran_cool:

4 - Art as a full time job is a dream of mine but given my current skill levels this is still very much a hobby. In fact I need to leave for work right now.