Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was saying the same last night, not sure if everyone just decided to skip since week one like the others QQers and are not updating right now just because like i said earlier, 1 guild ruined the whole progression thing trying to be mathematics instead of gamers... because i dont see how a full main group cant go thru the enrage now.... we wiped at 40k last night with a 6/8 alt run, some people with even some stuff lower than arkanian, no set bonuses, no marauder, so not sure whats going on here lol.

Yeah exactly, dont know why everyone didnt clear it yet ... we wiped at 39k with a 7/8 pug run, most people in rakata gear, and we only had 5 snipers. Those damn QQers should clear it faster.

Yeah exactly, dont know why everyone didnt clear it yet ... we wiped at 39k with a 7/8 pug run, most people in rakata gear, and we only had 5 snipers. Those damn QQers should clear it faster.

Because getting the necessary dps is totally possible in 58 gear and having one healer in an 8 man team is pretty legit even though my team with animosity on the harbinger has arguable one of, if not the best healer in the game if we go by torparse numbers on my team and we couldn't survive with only him healing. I don't think you're full of crap at all...

Either Way all I can tell is because of the lack of nerf, most guilds have to scramble to get a group together post nerf while they took time off or had free time to do so when this content first dropped. This is true for us especially when we are hitting 40-30% enrage with less than ideal dps numbers.

Edited by mastirkal

lol like it or not its the sad true, 30 second more enrage timer makes the fight a complete different fight... the whole point is that if our alt run could get them so close, we didn't kill, but was close enough.

its OBVIOUS (i think...) that a lot of guilds have killed them already, reality is that probably everyone just skipped them since week 1 Thx to we know who, for gear, now don't bother posting because all the argument we had about skipping :)... sunday after nerf, only 2 updates so far :S? i think i might be right, hopefully someone else agree with me here lol.

Edited by Carlenux

I think your sarcasm detector may be broken.

I actually can't tell anymore. I mean I thought he was/is serious. x-x

Then again it's hard to hear inflection in written words.

lol like it or not its the sad true, 30 second more enrage timer makes the fight a complete different fight... the whole point is that if our alt run could get them so close, we didn't kill, but was close enough.

its OBVIOUS (i think...) that a lot of guilds have killed them already, reality is that probably everyone just skipped them since week 1 Thx to we know who, for gear, now don't bother posting because all the argument we had about skipping :)... sunday after nerf, only 2 updates so far :S? i think i might be right, hopefully someone else agree with me here lol.

Carl please, this fight is still hard as ****. It just allows more group composition for dps to be viable. You only trivialize it by saying it's a different or easy fight. Hell you didn't even go on your main when you cleared it pre-nerf just to have the dual sniper thing going on instead.

Edited by mastirkal

Carl please, this fight is still hard as ****. It just allows more group composition for dps to be viable. You only trivialize it by saying it's a different or easy fight. Hell you didn't even go on your main when you cleared it pre-nerf just to have the dual sniper thing going on instead.

I would agree that the fight is still very hard, the way they nerfed it makes it a fair bit easier to get repeat kills and only slightly easier to get your initial kill.

...even though my team with animosity on the harbinger has arguable one of, if not the best healer in the game if we go by torparse numbers on my team and we couldn't survive with only him healing.

Someone told me about this post, and I came in to see it myself coming from a 16-man. TORParse, fine, overall? I will gladly put you up to that challenge. How dare you speak such blasphemy. ;)

I would agree that the fight is still very hard, the way they nerfed it makes it a fair bit easier to get repeat kills and only slightly easier to get your initial kill.

I love this fight and hate it at the same time. It's very hard, but totally doable. I'm going to be happy when we can finish this in a timely manner.

Someone told me about this post, and I came in to see it myself coming from a 16-man. TORParse, fine, overall? I will gladly put you up to that challenge. How dare you speak such blasphemy. ;)

It's not my numbers. I have nothing to say about his skill other than he is insanely good. I don't have the audacity to state straight out that he is the best, but he's damn good and it shows well. I mostly used that for examples sake anyway. Didn't realize that guy was kidding if he was.

Edited by mastirkal

Honestly I was more interested to see if there was anymore From the Beyond out there!

yeah there will be more next week hopefully, i mean theres 1 guild that cleared before 2nd week reset, that means they have 3 full clears by now of practice... suckafish and other 2 did full clear on 2nd week, which means you have 3 DG kills / 2 of the rest, the other 2-3 guilds that killed DG, barely have 2 kills, and most of them have not cleared full run yet, we got our first Keph/TFB kill this week, so was really hard to go for a 1 shot on everything without practicing the fight... so expect one or two more maybe 3 titles by next week?, then NiM SaV will have people busy so wont be seeing many Title runs for a while lol.

we had really hard time on kephess, and TFB P1 specially, i mean our first tries, but yeah, the fights are hard, even if not as hard as DG pre / after nerf, i wasnt expecting many title runs first week when we have like 5 / 6 guilds full clear by now :S.

Those numbers don't show much for NM content. I wish they did so I could see how other sorc DPS is doing and compare and see where I'm slacking/doing good.

For example I'm 7th overall for HM DG and I can't break 2750 on NM.

Next step for torparse seperate HM/NM :o:o:o:o

Actually we full cleared week 1 as well... But who's counting lol

you did? well yeah then you have 3 attempts each as well, so that make a difference :), few more attempts / kill to adjust to Op / keph / TFB fights help :)

you did? well yeah then you have 3 attempts each as well, so that make a difference :), few more attempts / kill to adjust to Op / keph / TFB fights help :)

Yup we took most of week 2 off due to DG burnout, came in refreshed for week 3 and rolled through it for the title, 4 wipes, all on last 2 bosses.

Those of you who have killed the last boss; is there a trick to the boss or something easily missed because at the moment pre-nerf DG was a lot easier to kill than terror is seeming to be. It took the group we brought for pre-nerf DG 5~6 hours and with a lot more time spent on this final boss it still seems far away.