Chapter 5

birdiebye

I have a pretty good imagination so its easy to think of things so here's my idea for chapter 5 (its more for the bioware guys I couldn't find an email link) the situation is the same as ending on chapter 4 but a rogue sith cult comes out of the shadows that kill top ranking anti-empire officials but goes over board with power and start murdering empire and republic officials and do so by barging into the room and don't even talk they just start swinging so the Pubs and Imps have to join forces temporarily to defeat the Overlord

Tks for listening and to add some detail to the sith cult they are a perfect mix between Juggernaught and Sorcerer withable to take damage but has access to lightning attacks and such please respond with you're ideas I will try to look at this later VANGUARD OUT!

• 2 weeks later...

While not the most original angle I'd like to see them go "Empire strikes back" for chapter 5. Essentially, Darth Marr has officially decided to take up the throne despite his initial reservations. Marr brokers a deal with the remaining dread masters where in exchange for them lending their power to the military might of the Empire he will let them have free reign to shape the galaxy as the see fit.

The tide of the war turns for the empire and it gives both the republic and Imperial players the common enemy. The republic in that the war will be lost with the remaining dread masters personally in control of the Empire's military forces and the Imperial players are tasked with destroying them as well now that the tide has turned Marr feels they have become expendable.

I have a pretty good imagination so its easy to think of things so here's my idea for chapter 5 (its more for the bioware guys I couldn't find an email link) the situation is the same as ending on chapter 4 but a rogue sith cult comes out of the shadows that kill top ranking anti-empire officials but goes over board with power and start murdering empire and republic officials and do so by barging into the room and don't even talk they just start swinging so the Pubs and Imps have to join forces temporarily to defeat the Overlord

Tks for listening and to add some detail to the sith cult they are a perfect mix between Juggernaught and Sorcerer withable to take damage but has access to lightning attacks and such please respond with you're ideas I will try to look at this later VANGUARD OUT!

The problem is that they are a Sith Cult who start killing Anti-Empire Officials, this makes it very Sith heavy.

The solution is simple, have them be a rogue force using cult (not Sith, not Jedi) and have them start killing both sides right from the start, maybe slyly so both sides initially suspect the other.

This way you appeal to players from both sides.

Edited by AlexDougherty

From things I've heard, they have already had the plots outlined for chapter 5 and 6 since before launch. There are some hints out there for what they might center on if you know where to look, though things can always change.