PVP on this server

valkius

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you run early you can miss some of the LD50 crew. The later into the night you see them more. It used to not be like that tho. There was a cut off time when you could get good late night games in at least on CandOr

Everyone is still captive to the crap pugs tho. We saw it last night. LD/PD groups were impossible. But LD with Pugs were decent matches against our pug teams.

Everyone is still captive to the crap pugs tho. We saw it last night. LD/PD groups were impossible. But LD with Pugs were decent matches against our pug teams.

I'm going to give you a secret which I probably shouldn't be telling!

If you count 4 of us in the main fight, there is a 95% chance you can steal the off-node and we won't have a clue you do it until after its taken!*

*Does not apply to Rynis Ball, I mean Huttball

If you count 4 of us in the main fight, there is a 95% chance you can steal the off-node and we won't have a clue you do it until after its taken!*

Don't listen to anything rynis says , i'm getting real sick of carrying him. He won't lose weight and he's taking up a whole pouch in my dora backpack , the map is losing his mind.

Don't listen to anything rynis says , i'm getting real sick of carrying him. He won't lose weight and he's taking up a whole pouch in my dora backpack , the map is losing his mind.

rynisball = huttball

rynis = hutt

hutt = fat

rynis = fat

It all makes sense now :p

Yeah. I noticed that last night. formortis was on the heavy side of VS and I took the chance to sneak over and smack around the gunslinger on the door. Another followed me over and ping. Cap cap.

I tend to be a very heavy capper tho. (Shhh that's my little secret)

I peed a little. Hahaha

You must have kids :)

Edited by emartell

why is everything so heavy? is there something wrong with the earth's gravitational field in1985?

Excellent Krack =P

Brings me back in time... (No pun intended)

I'm such a nerd, though, that I'm almost willing to bet he said gravitational "pull", not "field". I may have watched it a few times...

Edited by randiesel

Excellent Krack =P

Brings me back in time... (No pun intended)

I'm such a nerd, though, that I'm almost willing to bet he said gravitational "pull", not "field". I may have watched it a few times...

lol yes. yes it is. (ty cates)

I feel a new level of respect for you guys now, <3 BTTF

Glad to see it it was a part of your childhoods as well.

And Andressa, you're making me feel REALLY old now... :(

Dont worry we have a guy in our guild who makes us feel old. This guy has never seen "Fight Club" or "Usual Suspects". We also have people in the guild who have never seen the Star Wars movies and we have a thirteen year old. All these people make me feel old.

Dont worry we have a guy in our guild who makes us feel old. This guy has never seen "Fight Club" or "Usual Suspects". We also have people in the guild who have never seen the Star Wars movies and we have a thirteen year old. All these people make me feel old.

Haha. Right now we are battling Dune and Princess Bride.

They know about everything that is on reddit but when you say "I do not think that means what you think it means" or "the tooth!" ... Silence.

They know about everything that is on reddit but when you say "I do not think that means what you think it means" or "the tooth!" ... Silence.

The "Reddit Generation" :mad:

Reddit is just /b/ without child ****, well... at least that much child ****.

inconceivable!