Taris lag kills the game...again

Draiganx

The planet Taris, and only Taris is causing insane amounts of lag. Some areas are worse then others and makes the game impossible to play at times. My internet is fine, and every other planet and location is fine. I cant believe this! I haven't had a single graphic issue or lag until now (lvl 35 at taris) anyone else have this problem so we can let someone know that something is wrong! :(

Whatever lvl my graphics are set to changes nothing and I did a speed check on my PC, my high speed internet is working fine :(

Why is this happening! :confused:

I have a 600 dollar graphics card, Gtx680, brand new... I doubt that.... I can run BF3 everything on max perfectly fine :confused::confused:

I have the same video card as you and I don't have this problem.

Im up to date on everything, and above all else some part of taris are completely fine and others its like 1 frame every 2 seconds lol:confused::confused::confused::confused:

last i heard the latest drivers were causing issue post 2.1

rollback to an older version if you want to try.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

O_O you have got to be kidding me. Im gona give it a few days and play another character or stick to the good zones of taris and see if it gets fixed, if not Ill call tech support or something. :(

That's not just 2.1.

My rig is a 2010 Dell Vostro. It also happens to run better than many high end rigs for SWTOR.

Something in SWTOR seems to dislike certain high end computers. But as I understand very little about IT I can't say why that is...

Can't say I've been having issues on Taris, but I'll pay more attention with my BH who should arrive there soon. Maybe it's a specific bug with your graphics card's current driver as suggested before? Try rolling it back to a previous version, maybe that will help. In case of doubt, you can always just ask in General if anyone else is experiencing lag on Taris specifically, people are usually happy to reply if they do and you'll know it isn't just you if several people speak up.