The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Version of the Aspiring Knight's Vest and Armor Set

I really like this armor set, but to only be able to use it on my medium armor characters makes me disappointed, especially when I would like to use it on my Guardian. It's the best non-hooded Jedi armor I've seen in the game.

Here's the set I'm talking about:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/zeppelin5083/Screenshot_2013-05-31_14_37_24_725251_zps1cac02a8.jpg

Is this not one of the big complaints about this game, most players want to look like a Jedi in normal robes and not armored robes. I find that the Jolee Bindo armor looks even better in some way than this armor, but a adaptive Aspiring Knight's vest that is dyable would be very good. Or even better, the legacy lvl 10 heavy armor without those horrible shoulder pads!!

Is this not one of the big complaints about this game, most players want to look like a Jedi in normal robes and not armored robes. I find that the Jolee Bindo armor looks even better in some way than this armor, but a adaptive Aspiring Knight's vest that is dyable would be very good. Or even better, the legacy lvl 10 heavy armor without those horrible shoulder pads!!

yeah the legacy chest without them would be cool but lol i actually that set on my female jedi with the shoulder pads

Saw the preview of new packs... We're getting this set apart from the chest piece... BIOWARE PLS! Add the chest adaptive, colorable chest piece of this set AS WELL beside the belly wrap.

Isn't there already an adaptive chest piece? I saw a player wearing one in a Collicoid War Game run once and it was level appropriate.

Saw the preview of new packs... We're getting this set apart from the chest piece... BIOWARE PLS! Add the chest adaptive, colorable chest piece of this set AS WELL beside the belly wrap.

do you happen to have a link to it so i can see them the only thing i saw was the mounts on dulfy

• 4 weeks later...
They released rest of the set adaptive in the last pack, save for the chest piece ;/ They seriously could've released an chest piece along with the belly wrap. Eh...

It surprised me that they didn't, to be honest. Highly requested, and they didn't do it. Make it a common drop the likes of the dancer tops in the first packs! Or make it a direct purchase of just the chest piece on the CM market.

Or make it a direct purchase of just the chest piece on the CM market.

I really like this idea, and think it would work very well, especially if they didn't include mods. Since the rest of the "set" is available in packs, it would make perfect sense to add just the chest piece to the CM for direct sale. :)

Luckily I can already use this style on my Sentinel, but I'd love to have a dyeable version and be able to get one for a couple of my Companions.

I really like this idea, and think it would work very well, especially if they didn't include mods. Since the rest of the "set" is available in packs, it would make perfect sense to add just the chest piece to the CM for direct sale. :)

Luckily I can already use this style on my Sentinel, but I'd love to have a dyeable version and be able to get one for a couple of my Companions.

Yeah. If they made a dyeable version that was a direct purchase, I might just waste money on the stupid dye packs to give my smuggler back her black version and possibly give my Consular a black version.

• 4 weeks later...