Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[POT5] [Quesh World PvP Event THIS SATURDAY!]

Cilas

The only person I'm not going to tell is my wife. If she knows about she will make plans for us to go somewhere during...

Mine's glad to get me out of the way so should be there. Haven't played or touched a computer in 2 weeks though. Can someone show me which button shoots?

Thanks for organizing another Cilas, these are fun!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to bump this back to the first page, plus ask... so if I don't quite have full expertise gear yet (only main hand and relics, rest relying on bolster) will I be competitive in open world? Or should I sit on the sidelines and cheer? :)

I want to bump this back to the first page, plus ask... so if I don't quite have full expertise gear yet (only main hand and relics, rest relying on bolster) will I be competitive in open world? Or should I sit on the sidelines and cheer? :)

Nonsense. Every person counts in things like this. My advice, be very cautious about what you do...in and out quickly if your melee, max range if you're ranged. Do a few WZ's today, you can easily get enough coins for the 625 comm implants if you want. The extra 300 Expertise will be helpful...but every person, geared or not, will be valuable.

Nonsense. Every person counts in things like this. My advice, be very cautious about what you do...in and out quickly if your melee, max range if you're ranged. Do a few WZ's today, you can easily get enough coins for the 625 comm implants if you want. The extra 300 Expertise will be helpful...but every person, geared or not, will be valuable.

Hopefully we can get enough pubs with decent gear out. Even without the gear it's still a pretty good rush.

Cool! I can get a few more piece before tomorrow. I'm a tank (Shadow), so I guess even if I suck, I can still throw out taunts. :D

Hmmm....as cool and amazing as we all are on POT5, you deserve an absolute crap ton of credit Cilas. It's easy to say we're the reason world PvP is strong, but YOU are the one who does the work and gets the players excited. Please don't discount the massive role YOU play in this, nor discount how valuable a person like you are to a server. Without you, POT5 is no better than the Bastion, or any of the other RP servers...with you, we're freaking AWESOME. POT5 is VERY fortunate to have you on the server...YOU make a huge difference.

Thank you for all the work you do for our community!

You give me too much credit sir, thank you :)

Hopefully we can get enough pubs with decent gear out. Even without the gear it's still a pretty good rush.

HSP should be there for pubs, haven't received confirmation from some of the other pub guilds, but I anticipate and expect a good turnout.

To those concerned about a lack of expertise in open world, I would say to play more defensive than you normally would. Your presence will certainly be useful to your team, but you will be hit for much more.

Cool! I can get a few more piece before tomorrow. I'm a tank (Shadow), so I guess even if I suck, I can still throw out taunts. :D

More importantly, you can coordinate force pulling their healers and back line. ;)

This is exactly the right attitude!!!

And as Cilas mentioned, even at level 30, any player with a pull would be more than welcome (Pub only...just sayin)! Everyone should expect to die...a lot even...just know that this isn't at all about epeens or gear, it's about having fun as a server and doing something completely out of the norm.

The advantage of something like this over a WZ is that we count on ourselves, not Bioware for objectives. There's no rage quitting, possibly a bit of trash talk, but nobody is going to be watching you or criticizing you for not calling incoming. Have fun and relax while you do this.

This is exactly the right attitude!!!

And as Cilas mentioned, even at level 30, any player with a pull would be more than welcome (Pub only...just sayin)! Everyone should expect to die...a lot even...just know that this isn't at all about epeens or gear, it's about having fun as a server and doing something completely out of the norm.

The advantage of something like this over a WZ is that we count on ourselves, not Bioware for objectives. There's no rage quitting, possibly a bit of trash talk, but nobody is going to be watching you or criticizing you for not calling incoming. Have fun and relax while you do this.

Umm, if they lose snow on my watch for this world pvp I'll be pissed.. wait.. is there snow on quesh?

Umm, if they lose snow on my watch for this world pvp I'll be pissed.. wait.. is there snow on quesh?

Well, if we lose snow it will probably be my fault. Just because I end up solo guard 90% of the time, so if we lose something it's almost alway my fault. :D

Well, if we lose snow it will probably be my fault. Just because I end up solo guard 90% of the time, so if we lose something it's almost alway my fault. :D

check, I know who to yell at then :) So long as we get it back though.. I'll be ok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.