B30 Ranked Schedule 2.0

Jadenn

:eek:

I'm sure I'm out of line here and will be damned as usual, but it seems to me if you spent more time on the battlefield and less time in other peoples mumble you might actually grow a pair and have something worthwhile to say on all the forum threads Krackcommando:eek:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think what you will, but people who like being carried wouldn't quit every warzone he entered that had 2 3man premades on his team. People who like being carried wouldn't have quit 90% of warzones he entered that had a 4man Nataly (QQ) Premade on his team.

But keep making posts like this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=638868 they are very much why I laugh when you mention my quitting matches you were in. If I would have known you were in the match I'd have quit before it even started.

Yes I'm pretty sure I got carried to some victories.And I'm also sure I carried myself to many of those victories also. And Then there were many many of victories I pulled my weight. And seriously my quitting was never as big as you all like to make it out. I'd play 150 warzones a week and quit maybe 15. And yes I quit many matches before they start (but its no different then making a premade. I just had a list of teribads I refused to do warzones with.)

And now that I play on a server that isn't 50% full of stupid, I quit maybe 3 or 4 a week. I mean win or lose if my team is actually there trying to win its fun. But on Jedi Covenant 50% of the PVP population cant even manage to do simple things like call inc, respond to inc, fight at nodes facing nodes, break 50K damage or 50k healing in full warzones.

Jenna'syyde

Are you implying that I quit 90% of the warzones I enter? Or admitting you quit 90%? I'm going to go with the latter on that one seeing that I have only once left a warzone under my own accord, that being a Novare that was already finished yet people kept getting queued into it. (oh, and a couple lowbie ones back in the day (pre 1.2) cause of the incapacitated bug. Other then that, I keep doing at least something or just taking the beating.

I can recall multiple times you leaving Huttballs alone as stated above before the Baron gets done finishing the other team scores lines, some of them on the 1v1 score.

And you are right, many of the quits were before the matches would even start, well 5 or so seconds before the matches would start. I just guessed you were that slow in going through the list and inspect every single piece of gear everyone else was wearing. The ones you would leave after it had started are like what I posted before. You are the one that needs to be carried, not me. I take my losses. Do I give up some times? Sure lets see, once. I was back filled into a voidstar and see 6 people on one side, see the bomb planted on that side, door opens a half second later and see 6 enemies on the other side, when the first thing you see is a 2v6 bomb plant?? yes, that one I stripped down, did a little dance, and still managed to hit 3rd in overall damage on my team.

Though, what I originally started in this post has nothing to do with you needing to be carried or my QQ against a class that admittedly can't seem to face (well more-so the players playing them, Mara/Sent is unbeatable in the hands of a decent player) This was about B30 taking their combined queues and going through, even the majority of their 4 man groups have all the advantage over a Pub pug, they don't get any better by having 8 vs 2 or perhaps 3 decent or good Pubs in a group.

Just a fair warning, if no one else is q'ing and we are the only ones waiting for a ranked pop, there is a chance that when we q up for regs, we may get a Super Q. I will try to avoid this as much as possible by staggering our Q's but BW's matchmaking system is somewhat retarded.

While I have found myself in the midst of group of least 4 B30, I have never had the chance to play against them. Last night, I had my cherry popped in NC on my Sage. Impressive. Needless to say, we lost that match. Surprisingly, I was only killed once even after staring down the barrel of Jadenn's sniper rifle between East & West! :D

Well on the topic of the thread and to people who actually queue for ranked...

Hope to see you guys in the queue tonight! A few teams will be running at least.

Quiet down, the massive QQ is too entertaining to be derailed

Well on the topic of the thread and to people who actually queue for ranked...

Hope to see you guys in the queue tonight! A few teams will be running at least.

Nice, yea we'll have a team q'd up tonight, 9ish though. not this crazy 8est times you early birds always come in on.

Are you implying that I quit 90% of the warzones I enter? Or admitting you quit 90%? I'm going to go with the latter on that one seeing that I have only once left a warzone under my own accord, that being a Novare that was already finished yet people kept getting queued into it. (oh, and a couple lowbie ones back in the day (pre 1.2) cause of the incapacitated bug. Other then that, I keep doing at least something or just taking the beating.

I can recall multiple times you leaving Huttballs alone as stated above before the Baron gets done finishing the other team scores lines, some of them on the 1v1 score.

And you are right, many of the quits were before the matches would even start, well 5 or so seconds before the matches would start. I just guessed you were that slow in going through the list and inspect every single piece of gear everyone else was wearing. The ones you would leave after it had started are like what I posted before. You are the one that needs to be carried, not me. I take my losses. Do I give up some times? Sure lets see, once. I was back filled into a voidstar and see 6 people on one side, see the bomb planted on that side, door opens a half second later and see 6 enemies on the other side, when the first thing you see is a 2v6 bomb plant?? yes, that one I stripped down, did a little dance, and still managed to hit 3rd in overall damage on my team.

Though, what I originally started in this post has nothing to do with you needing to be carried or my QQ against a class that admittedly can't seem to face (well more-so the players playing them, Mara/Sent is unbeatable in the hands of a decent player) This was about B30 taking their combined queues and going through, even the majority of their 4 man groups have all the advantage over a Pub pug, they don't get any better by having 8 vs 2 or perhaps 3 decent or good Pubs in a group.

Im sorry where did I say anything about you quitting. I said I quit 90% of matches with a premade from the Guild called QQ that had Nataly in it. If I left a Huttball match it was either because of people on my team death matching instead of trying to win or major lag. You need to calm your anger and learn to read what people write. Again I have finished over 1800 warzones that we have lost. Why? Because my team wasn't full of stupid. Again if you enjoy playing with people who don't care aboot winning have at it.

But it gets old losing because some idiot caps grass then runs straight to mid leaving it undefended. It gets old solo guarding East Door and the west door gets capped even tho all 7 of my teammates are there. It gets old watching the same person get leapt to in our endzone 2 or 3 times in same game. It gets old getting 5 vs 1 in NC & ACW because 5 of my teammates are circle jerking at our only node. Also have it be noted I don't backfill a warzone unless Im just trying to finish out a daily cause I'm rushed for time.

You clearly delusional since you keep falling back to I need to be carried. Ive already stated that when I would load into warzones with a 3man LD50 & a 3man Watchmen group on my team that I would quit. Why would I quit a guaranteed victory If I needed to be carried. I quit every warzone I entered That would have 2 different 3man premades from top tier guilds ON MY TEAM. The reason I quit these games is because it would have not been fun. And as I also stated I hated Nataly & Kief (from guild QQ) So when I loaded into warzones with a QQ premade that had either of them in it again I would quit. And Nataly's premades would win at a High Percentage of the time.

In my 3000+ warzone wins between my 5 toons I solo queued for over 2800 of them. I could have premade many more times if I truly wanted to be carried. But I preferred solo queuing.

But with this I'm done with you. It isnt even worth arguing aboot with you, I only trolled you in this post since you opened your mouth aboot me in another post while back. I still have no clue who you even are. Dont ever recall you in a warzone (which means you never did anything of any value) Maybe you can Look at Feefty's fridge and see the screenshot of the one time he smashed me. I know it was his personal pvp achievement, hence why he remembers it and I don't. That was the day His parents finally removed the picture of Dargo's Toon out of their wallets. They no longer had to lie to their friends and say That Dargos was their sons Toon.

For those who go to ESO or Wildstar If you see names like Jenna'syyde, Tali Demon, Menacide, Rellik, Rheotaxis or Kilo Crackroxx and you want some well get you sum.

Love Always

Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

:eek:

I'm sure I'm out of line here and will be damned as usual, but it seems to me if you spent more time on the battlefield and less time in other peoples mumble you might actually grow a pair and have something worthwhile to say on all the forum threads Krackcommando:eek:

you realize being in mumble has no impact on playing. and I was in b30 at the time. ergo, it was not somebody else's mumble. :eek:

Im sorry where did I say anything about you quitting. I said I quit 90% of matches with a premade from the Guild called QQ that had Nataly in it. If I left a Huttball match it was either because of people on my team death matching instead of trying to win or major lag. You need to calm your anger and learn to read what people write. Again I have finished over 1800 warzones that we have lost. Why? Because my team wasn't full of stupid. Again if you enjoy playing with people who don't care aboot winning have at it.

But it gets old losing because some idiot caps grass then runs straight to mid leaving it undefended. It gets old solo guarding East Door and the west door gets capped even tho all 7 of my teammates are there. It gets old watching the same person get leapt to in our endzone 2 or 3 times in same game. It gets old getting 5 vs 1 in NC & ACW because 5 of my teammates are circle jerking at our only node. Also have it be noted I don't backfill a warzone unless Im just trying to finish out a daily cause I'm rushed for time.

You clearly delusional since you keep falling back to I need to be carried. Ive already stated that when I would load into warzones with a 3man LD50 & a 3man Watchmen group on my team that I would quit. Why would I quit a guaranteed victory If I needed to be carried. I quit every warzone I entered That would have 2 different 3man premades from top tier guilds ON MY TEAM. The reason I quit these games is because it would have not been fun. And as I also stated I hated Nataly & Kief (from guild QQ) So when I loaded into warzones with a QQ premade that had either of them in it again I would quit. And Nataly's premades would win at a High Percentage of the time.

In my 3000+ warzone wins between my 5 toons I solo queued for over 2800 of them. I could have premade many more times if I truly wanted to be carried. But I preferred solo queuing.

But with this I'm done with you. It isnt even worth arguing aboot with you, I only trolled you in this post since you opened your mouth aboot me in another post while back. I still have no clue who you even are. Dont ever recall you in a warzone (which means you never did anything of any value) Maybe you can Look at Feefty's fridge and see the screenshot of the one time he smashed me. I know it was his personal pvp achievement, hence why he remembers it and I don't. That was the day His parents finally removed the picture of Dargo's Toon out of their wallets. They no longer had to lie to their friends and say That Dargos was their sons Toon.

For those who go to ESO or Wildstar If you see names like Jenna'syyde, Tali Demon, Menacide, Rellik, Rheotaxis or Kilo Crackroxx and you want some well get you sum.

Love Always

Jenna'syyde

http://i.imgur.com/rVZMH.gif

Criticizing a guild in their own thread about what may or may not happen while waiting for ranked WZ's to pop, especially when that guild is the only one willing to queue up on a regular basis and keep queueing like champs, AND when they have the balls to post their schedule for the server to see, is chickens h i t. Boohoohoo, nobody cares about how bad your reg warzone experience was.

Nice to see competing guilds stick up for each other.