Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Makeb / GSI Rep Trophy - Unable to sell at max reputation

Polstar

All the other reputation tokens (space, section x, cartel etc) can be sold to a vendor once you are at maxed out. The Makeb and GSI cant, is this intended or a bug?

Should I be saving these or is it OK to delete them?

:ph_cheers:

I'm not vendoring any rep tokens lol.

Just in case that in the future there may be another level of rep.

I can see it forums now... the people that sold their rep when they were maxxed out will be QQ'ing in mass quantity if another level is added.

Oh well, early bird gets the worm.

What would be the point of selling them over simply destroying them? Few thousand credits?

The green trophies are worth 17 , 000 each!!!! So that's a hell of a lot of small change. Mind you i'm with the other poster on this one and will indeed keep hold of all my old ones for now . Even if it is tempting to sell 10 for 170 , 000 credits and then more.

Cheers,

BadOrb..

I think the Gree rep tokens are also non-sellable.

Wrong , those are the ones that are worth 17 k each green ones , blue are worth less and purple even less , so maybe we keep the higher rank ones ? They might have a purpose eventually.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The Makeb rep was saleable before the last patch(I had maxed before that)

So they intentionally changed them in that patch to be worth nothing

So don't like the chances of it being changed back :(

I would love to see an official response to this as I am slowly filling up my bank with green Makeb reputation trophies.

I know it's only 25,000 creds for a stack of 50 green trophies (if the pricing system is supposed to be like the other rep vendors) but it's the principle ;)

Until we get a dev response, I'll be saving mine. They have already stated that the Gree event will be upped to 55 in the future. So, better safe than sorry. Who knows what changes could come with that.

This is what I'm doing as well. I have extra rep items for every single maxed rep faction just in case.

and with the Gree and GSI being the most likely to be upped at somepoint as Gree is infinately repeating it seems and GSI hinted the fact that they don't sell, at least to me, hints that they may still be used some time in the future.

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.