Describe SWTOR in one sentence.

Vassise

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWTOR is a fun yet frustrating game that has the potential to be the greatest mmo in the history of mmos but is ruined by EAs micromanagement and BW incompetence and is made even worse by the gouging of its loyal customer base that puts up with it because its the only mmo out there that is sci fi/fantasy that doesnt completely suck and because there is no better option currently to play and because of all of this the game will never reach its full potential as its players have to put up and tolerate combat delays with psuedo global cool downs and the worst customer service team in the historyof all mmos.

no one said it couldnt be a run on sentence:P

SWTOR is a fun yet frustrating game that has the potential to be the greatest mmo in the history of mmos, but is ruined by EA's micromanagement and BW's incompetence, which is made even worse by the gouging of its loyal customer base who put up with it, because it's the only sci fi/ fantasy mmo out there that doesn't completely suck (because there is no better option currently to play)--ergo the game will never reach its full potential as it's players have to put up with and tolerate combat delays with psuedo global cool downs as well as deal with the worst customer service team in the history of all mmos.

Fixed for you. Now it's no longer a run-on. :cool:

SWTOR is a game which provided me with many months worth of entertainment and amusement, and while I am not that enthusiastic about its current state, still believe there is much potential to be found and harnessed... and cannot wait to become a subscriber again once significant portions of this potential are realized.

I thought I'd make this thread out of boredom. The rules are:

-Only about the game itself

-Don't talk about the forum

-Don't talk about other players

Heres my sentence:

SWTOR is a theme-park money grabbing flop which has so much wasted potential and is run by liars.

Thats sad, but probably true. This game could of been amazing. I was turned off to it before I left the starter world

Whats more sad is, no matter how bad SOE tried to kill SWG by adding features not a single person wanted, that game still didn't have to go F2P

SWToR is a game with great potential that is unfortunately seen by those at EA as little more than a cash cow.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pretty much this.

Greed only destroys human souls.

Something these suits who run greedy companies one day will understand after they are dead.

Thats sad, but probably true. This game could of been amazing. I was turned off to it before I left the starter world

Whats more sad is, no matter how bad SOE tried to kill SWG by adding features not a single person wanted, that game still didn't have to go F2P

I agree :/

I can do it in one word : FUN!

I can do it in one sentence:I LOVE to be a jedi in the old Republic:D

Wasn't this what you wanted to hear OP?

Did you want me to tell you that SWTOR is *******?

Sorry but I really like this game:D

The forums has enough ppl QQing it's time that the positive ppl make a revolution and take over :D

The forums has enough ppl QQing it's time that the positive ppl make a revolution and take over :D

Are you trying to bait me for a negative response? Did you even read my unofficial rules on the original post?

I thought I'd make this thread out of boredom. The rules are:

-Only about the game itself

-Don't talk about the forum

-Don't talk about other players

Heres my sentence:

SWTOR is a theme-park money grabbing flop which has so much wasted potential and is run by liars.

Vassise is the possibly the biggest troll I have come across on the swtor forums. Just glancing over the general discussion threads and I can see three different threads crying about one thing or another. Dont even feed this lowlife.

Vassise is the possibly the biggest troll I have come across on the swtor forums. Just glancing over the general discussion threads and I can see three different threads crying about one thing or another. Dont even feed this lowlife.

Reported for attacking OP and using offensive language.

Edited by Vassise

SWTOR is a work in progress that has major potential and some innovative design features but has experienced some growing pains since release.

I would also add, it HAS seen improvements since release, otherwise, you hit it right on the head.

I feel about the same. No other MMO has been able to keep my subscription for more than a few months. I've played Ultima Online, World of Warcraft, EVE Online, City of Heroes, Champions Online, Lord of the Rings Online, DC Universe, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. NONE of them could keep my sub. I've been here since late beta, and have been a sub ever since. I have yet to see a reason to make me doubt my subscription. That's not to say I agree with everything Bioware does, but its their game, and I can choose whether to like it or not, buy it or not.

But yes, I am loving this game, as is my entire family.

Are you trying to bait me for a negative response? Did you even read my unofficial rules on the original post?

You're assuming you have any control over this thread. You don't.

Star Wars MMO, focused on players personal story, general "old republic story" and PvE, with medicore graphics, questionable art and visual style and classic MMO game mechanics.

or

Knights of the Old Republic Online.

...and expanding: i only wish swtor happened 10 years before. NO one would ever make a single complaint.

This game is just ... I wish I had more time to play it. I want it to last till I retire, so I cam have alll the time in the world to

fully enjoy it.