Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

Aziran

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Employee or fool?

I could say that you must work for Blizzard, since you complain about things so much.

How does that feel? Do you like being accused of being an employee?

Maybe, and this is probably going to be a shocker, I just have a different opinion than you? Ever think of that?

And no, it was never an advertised feature. Find where they told you it was a feature and I'll change my tune.

That's fine, lets say I am a Blizzard employee... I would say:

"Yes, we need to make profits and we must charge you for some things, but we will not make you pay money for features already in the game, you currently use without cost"

Find the post that says it was a bug.. than I will reply with a sincere apology.

do not defend what you do not know is my suggestion.... Anyone defending the removal of a FREE function must either be foolish with their money or an employee... Its really that simple, because defending something that was never a reported bug really does not make any sense.

I am the bank, I own your car, you pay me a loan fee monthly.... I decide, well, your wife should have to now pay to share your keys, since your the one on the title" You will defend that too?

That's fine, lets say I am a Blizzard employee... I would say:

"Yes, we need to make profits and we must charge you for some things, but we will not make you pay money for features already in the game, you currently use without cost"

Find the post that says it was a bug.. than I will reply with a sincere apology.

do not defend what you do not know is my suggestion.... Anyone defending the removal of a FREE function must either be foolish with their money or an employee... Its really that simple, because defending something that was never a reported bug really does not make any sense.

I am the bank, I own your car, you pay me a loan fee monthly.... I decide, well, your wife should have to now pay to share your keys, since your the one on the title" You will defend that too?

YOU were the one to bring up toys. I didn't. I replied to your ill-informed views on the subject when you bashed me by bringing it up in the same post as you accused me of being an employee for EAWare. I'm going to assume that the reason you failed to legitimately respond to my last post is that you CAN'T find anything stating that toy sharing is an intended feature. So my THEORY (It has yet to be proven wrong) still stands. It was never an intended feature. And, I have no idea how you get this "You must either be foolish with your money or be an employee" gig. Maybe, I don't know, I actually just NEVER BOUGHT A TOY, because I saw it as a waste of money. Sounds like someone else in the conversation is foolish with their money, not I.

I agree....

It was not a bug, just another employee or a fool they defends everything BW/EA does.... they crossed a line for sure and it was NOT a bug at all. They took away what was free to line their pockets.

He disagrees with you so he's either an employee or a fool?

Wow...arrogant much?

YOU were the one to bring up toys. I didn't. I replied to your ill-informed views on the subject when you bashed me by bringing it up in the same post as you accused me of being an employee for EAWare. I'm going to assume that the reason you failed to legitimately respond to my last post is that you CAN'T find anything stating that toy sharing is an intended feature. So my THEORY (It has yet to be proven wrong) still stands. It was never an intended feature. And, I have no idea how you get this "You must either be foolish with your money or be an employee" gig. Maybe, I don't know, I actually just NEVER BOUGHT A TOY, because I saw it as a waste of money. Sounds like someone else in the conversation is foolish with their money, not I.

Because WORKING features do not get reported, they work, we move on.....

I can't debate this with you anymore, you do not have logical reasons to defend this and yet, BUGS that get reported on, this was never a part of....

Yeah, lets make reports on things that work as intended... LOL. Good luck finding that post....

Guys, have your fun thread back, I never though I would have to go back and forth with someone that replies without logic.

Edited by Themanthatisi

Because WORKING features do not get reported, they work, we move on.....

I can't debate this with you anymore, you do not have logical reasons to defend this and yet, BUGS that get reported on, this was never a part of....

Yeah, lets make reports on things that work as intended... LOL. Good luck finding that post....

Guys, have your fun thread back, I never though I would have to go back and forth with someone that replies without logic.

Where did they say it was "Working as intended"?

Or are you just saying that it was "Working as YOU intended it to work"?

SO, I go from being an employee for EAWare, to being a fool, to now being illogical.

Please show me where anything I have made a statement on has seemed illogical, and I will correct your incorrect views on my statements by explaining the correct interpretation and/or meaning behind what was stated.

But, who am I, but a lowly foolish and illogical EAWare employee?

Edited by tiennen

“These Cartel Market Prices — too high for sandpeople. Only imperial EA troopers are so greedy.”

“Now, witness the power of this fully operational Cartel Market.”

Edited by Solguden

People need to stop throwing the "YOURE AN EMPLOYEE" accusations, it is getting old.

As soon as all the other little baby trolls stop with the "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED" crap. Six months ago it was, "OMG YOU'RE SO LAZY' crap. Nine months ago it was, "OMG I'M A PROGRAMMING EXPERT AND THIS GAME ENGINE IS TERRIBLE". Twelve months ago it was "OMG THIS GAME WILL BE F2P IN LIKE A YEAR".

OK... maybe that last thing happened. But still. Does anyone even know what the word "Entitled" means? Because as subscribers we are paying $7,500,000 every month and we ***ARE*** entitled to quite a bit LOL. It's not a BAD thing folks.

As soon as all the other little baby trolls stop with the "OMG YOU'RE SO ENTITLED" crap. Six months ago it was, "OMG YOU'RE SO LAZY' crap. Nine months ago it was, "OMG I'M A PROGRAMMING EXPERT AND THIS GAME ENGINE IS TERRIBLE". Twelve months ago it was "OMG THIS GAME WILL BE F2P IN LIKE A YEAR".

OK... maybe that last thing happened. But still. Does anyone even know what the word "Entitled" means? Because as subscribers we are paying $7,500,000 every month and we ***ARE*** entitled to quite a bit LOL. It's not a BAD thing folks.

i agreed with this, i wonder what will be the new hip words later on?

You are correct... Entitled is wanting something for free, without earning it. Well, I and many others purchased some of these toys, either from GTN or the CM, they may have even spend a few more then they would have liked for certain ones, and knew, because over the last 7 months or so, they will not bind and you can use them on any alt. So, this has changed, they took away a function peoiple were using, without warning, without it ever being mentioned as a bug, and now, a few people are even defending this.... LOL, ok, I have to laugh at that part.

I have made 3 different complaints about this game from the launch.... I am generally a supporter. I don't support mounts on fleet (thats old though), "jawagrams" as rares in cartel packs and I most certainly do not support "bound toys" that was never a reported bug, now getting changed as if it was one. Really? (I am sure a dev will post on this after the fact and say, "it was a bug" I would not be at all surprised...

some do.... for what ever reason, logic defies me....

On a side note, I am VERY SORRY the topic in this thread was intended to be fun, and myself and a few others took that away... Ill take this complaint into other posts.

Edited by Themanthatisi

This thread was loaded with entertainment value. Thanks for hijacking what would have been a productive morning! *sadface*

qft

I'm still shocked that I was able to access the Cancellation screen without having to pay Cartel Coins to unlock it.

that was a bug. unless you can prove to me it was advertised to be working as intended.

i agreed with this, i wonder what will be the new hip words later on?

hyperbole. you heard it here first.

Edited by curtkram

If you don't like paying Cartel Coins for cosmetic stuff, then don't let the door hit you on the way out. Truthfully, you should have unsubbed when the game went F2P and they made it abundantly clear....repeatedly....that cosmetic stuff would go through the CM and playable content would not. That's exactly what they have done ever since.

I'm not sure why people are drawing a line in the sand and getting in a huff over paying Cartel Coins for the appearance changer or Cathar or dye kits. If you are diametrically opposed to this, then you should have been gone a long time ago. This stuff was announced in advance too, so not sure why people were acting so surprised yesterday. I saw dozens of people signing on within minutes of 2.1 being launched and asking in general chat about whether we had to pay for appearance changes and/or Cathar. How does someone know exactly when 2.1 was hitting and what was included in it but not know that there are Cartel Coin charges for that stuff? It was discussed in all the announcements and all over the forums in the weeks leading up to 2.1. If you read enough stuff to know what was in 2.1 and when it was launching, then you read enough to know there were some sort of charges for that stuff.

i may have been mistaken. from the previous post, it looks like "unsub" will be the new trend for the angry apologist who didn't actually read the thread but is pretty sure someone said something not complimentary.

It's extremely difficult to argue whether or not Bioware/EA (EAware) is crossing the line with any of the cartel market changes, the reason being is that the line is different for each and every person. I think it would be easier to argue that EAware is starting to get into some pretty shady practices now that they have realized that the market is making the shareholders eyes sparkle.

There's so much feedback from the player base in regards to the changes and while most times negative rants on the forums are ignored by a lot of people (let's face it, saying there are negative posts on a forum is like saying water is wet) perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to discount what people are saying.

EAware is definitely on a slippery slope here. They are trying to balance being profitable with the CM and keeping players/subscribers happy. I think most of the outrage from this patch stems from the fact that a lot of these changes are seen as tipping the balance in favor of the CM and away from keeping the players happy and I, like many I assume, fear that it may be an indication of how they will continue to evolve the game. Perhaps that fear is unjustified (many would argue it is) but the fear is there none the less, and this fear can rot your subscriber base from within if they let it.

I'm not saying EAware should bow down to the subscribers and take everything they say as the holy grail of what they should do. I am however saying that people are not happy, the people that are keeping the game alive month to month. It would behoove them to do some research into exactly what should and shouldn't be done moving forward.

I'm not sure why people are drawing a line in the sand and getting in a huff over paying Cartel Coins for the appearance changer or Cathar or dye kits.

You don't have to be sure ... everyone has a different line in the sand and the problem is that line seems to getting reached here recently.

This is a bad thing for all of us who like the game. We can't afford another mass exodus...

SO again if you are telling people to leave if they don't like it............................. I say be careful what you wish for.

The people on here are mostly only voicing their concerns/complaints b/c they like the game and want to see it succeed.

It's extremely difficult to argue whether or not Bioware/EA (EAware) is crossing the line with any of the cartel market changes, the reason being is that the line is different for each and every person. I think it would be easier to argue that EAware is starting to get into some pretty shady practices now that they have realized that the market is making the shareholders eyes sparkle.

There's so much feedback from the player base in regards to the changes and while most times negative rants on the forums are ignored by a lot of people (let's face it, saying there are negative posts on a forum is like saying water is wet) perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to discount what people are saying.

EAware is definitely on a slippery slope here. They are trying to balance being profitable with the CM and keeping players/subscribers happy. I think most of the outrage from this patch stems from the fact that a lot of these changes are seen as tipping the balance in favor of the CM and away from keeping the players happy and I, like many I assume, fear that it may be an indication of how they will continue to evolve the game. Perhaps that fear is unjustified (many would argue it is) but the fear is there none the less, and this fear can rot your subscriber base from within if they let it.

I'm not saying EAware should bow down to the subscribers and take everything they say as the holy grail of what they should do. I am however saying that people are not happy, the people that are keeping the game alive month to month. It would behoove them to do some research into exactly what should and shouldn't be done moving forward.

Great post! The interesting thing, others I know in the game, they never really complain, are mad.... especially over losing the toys as a unbound item you can share. A few I know are mad about the high cost for appearance changes and they all pay a monthly fee. I think this update is the one where they crossed a line for a larger amount of people than previously..... I went and checked out the appearance thing, I wont pay the prices, but I can also easily live with my toons as is anyway. I was let down also by gambling for color, so I will only buy that from the GTN, I will not gamble on the colors ever!

This is the update to give to the players, at least that was the thought process, all they gave us was really, a few different ways to spend more money. I never honestly thought I would be attacking the CM, I had loved and supported it... Until Jawagrams, and now the loss of toys we use to share for free. Now, I have contempt for this, and they created it by pushing us for more and more money at every turn and taking away what was already free and making us pay for it. That is just plain wrong!

I will not say anymore, you said it well.... :)

Edited by Themanthatisi

Great post! The interesting thing, others I know in the game, they never really complain, are mad.... especially over losing the toys as a unbound item you can share. A few I know are mad about the high cost for appearance changes and they all pay a monthly fee. I think this update is the one where they crossed a line for a larger amount of people than previously..... I went and checked out the appearance thing, I wont pay the prices, but I can also easily live with my toons as is anyway. I was let down also by gambling for color, so I will only buy that from the GTN, I will not gamble on the colors ever!

This is the update to give to the players, at least that was the thought process, all they gave us was really, a few different ways to spend more money. I never honestly thought I would be attacking the CM, I had loved and supported it... Until Jawagrams, and now the loss of toys we use to share for free. Now, I have contempt for this, and they created it by pushing us for more and more money at every turn and taking away what was already free and making us pay for it. That is just plain wrong!

I will not say anymore, you said it well.... :)

Very well said, both of you.