Min/Max for a pug

dannycarr

I am just coming to the end of geting my partisan gear, ok I know I may be a bit slow, but I am playing alts also and doing some PvE. What I want to know is it worth just using my regular comms to buy power mods and the right enhancements for my partisan gear, or should I start converting them into ranked for the ranked gear. I kinda feel that the stat increase is minimal for the amount of effort needed to get it, and might be better off staking power mods instead. Playing a Gunnery commando btw.

I will ofc be using my ranaked comms from daily and weekly quests for the conq relic and the implants and earpieces as there is no need for a trade. its just the armour I am unsure off.

Forgot to add that I will also need to save for the MH and OH conq pieces so thats going to take a little while

Edited by dannycarr

Personally I swapped out all the accuracycrit enhancements for partisan power/surge ones before working to upgrade to conqueror. Fairly noticeable yet cost effective boost.

I am also a gunnery commando.

For most gear it only takes like.. one mod maybe.. to make it min maxed (for my mara/sent anyway) and even if you need to replace 2 its not too bad.. they mods/enhancements are 400 wz coms thats like 3 wz wins max to get them i'd say its a no brainer tbh.. I personally would go min/max partisan first then gradually upgrade everything to conqueror version of the same mod.. Probs the best thing for your dmg. Edited by AngusFTW

No idea, the bolster and its changes made me clueless. Glad to help ! :csw_jabbapet:

^- This is pretty much where I stand too. I know I'm not alone when you're starting up a wz and people are swapping gear in and out just before. Its just not obvious what gear is "better" for you, and to me that makes bolster a gigantic pain in the ***.

Its just not obvious what gear is "better" for you, and to me that makes bolster a gigantic pain in the ***.

This. I would stop constantly complaining about bolster if we had a toggle between bolster on/off for both gear stat display and tooltip comparison. Edit: and bolster on our starships, for dummy use.

Edited by Khalhazar

This. I would stop constantly complaining about bolster if we had a toggle between bolster on/off for both gear stat display and tooltip comparison. Edit: and bolster on our starships, for dummy use.

Once you have expertise on each piece of gear, bolster has no effect so stop polluting my post about bolster complaints, there are plenty of them in the forum, go and join the rest of the complainers.

Once you have expertise on each piece of gear, bolster has no effect so stop polluting my post about bolster complaints, there are plenty of them in the forum, go and join the rest of the complainers.

That's not quite true. I have all Partisan with Conq relic and MH and my bonus damage and armor are both still getting bolstered.

I don't think there is a definite answer to your question as noone really understands how everything goes together yet.

On that note, I did min/max all my partisan first because that's what I used to do and it just "felt right". Did I waste my time and comms? Probably, but I don't really care as I had fun doing it my way.

That's not quite true. I have all Partisan with Conq relic and MH and my bonus damage and armor are both still getting bolstered.

I don't think there is a definite answer to your question as noone really understands how everything goes together yet.

On that note, I did min/max all my partisan first because that's what I used to do and it just "felt right". Did I waste my time and comms? Probably, but I don't really care as I had fun doing it my way.

Yeah I think I am going to get the upgrades for my partisan before changing to ranked comms, as it will take a while to get the next tier, so might as well get the best out of the gear I have already. I will have to look at the bonus damage increase when going into WZ , but not full pvp gear, but nearly there. Do you have the Warrior/Knight buff unlocked through legacy? as that could affect it as you get buffed by others when entering the WZ.

For most gear it only takes like.. one mod maybe.. to make it min maxed (for my mara/sent anyway) and even if you need to replace 2 its not too bad.. they mods/enhancements are 400 wz coms thats like 3 wz wins max to get them i'd say its a no brainer tbh.. I personally would go min/max partisan first then gradually upgrade everything to conqueror version of the same mod.. Probs the best thing for your dmg.

ive min/maxed my partisan gear. its not too expensive (only 400 per mod/enh) and you will notice a significant stat improvement. plus the jump up to conqueror is not massive

PVP enhancements for 400?.. :eek: Where? :confused:

edited: ****, just found it! :eek:

Edited by Glower