Wow money grabbers yo!

jordanph

Hi

This would all make sense if the game was free to play but its not.

Wait... it's not?

Then what's up with all those people who I see only chatting like once a minute who have to do every.last.bit. of content because their experience trickles in?

They are getting what they deserve. Almost. 90 days from now nobody will even be playing... let along paying.

I'm going to make a mental note of this. that will be early September, right?

So early September, everyone who plays this game will be gone. Sounds interesting.

So early September, everyone who plays this game will be gone. Sounds interesting.

You should mark your calendar and see if the guy who posted that is still on here qqing and showing signs he still plays. I bet he will be ;)

I think something more realistic would be: By September their subscribers will be 30% of last months number, and their CC revenue will be cut in half. The nickel and diming finally got to me, and I never realized how cheap the WZ passes are (credit wise). That's all I do, and I feel like I have thrown a ton of money away being a subscriber.

Okay...and no one saw this coming....why?

I mean, there were umpteen threads about how pissed everyone was that the Cathar wouldn't be free to subs...and that this was a CM update basically....and now that the patch is live apparently those threads never existed because there are that many MORE QQ threads about how "greedy" BW is....when player greed to buy those CM packs and such is what drives BW to create more "greedy" updates....so who is the greedier one, I presume?

Yeah, what this forum needed was 2.1 QQ thread #3,647,698 :rolleyes: