nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye!

xerohiro

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

News Flash: Just about Every MMO that isnt WOW has this same model. Companies that make money aren't evil

Really? They charge subscribers for features like a barber shop? Which game does that? Specifically besides this one?

Really? They charge subscribers for features like a barber shop? Which game does that? Specifically besides this one?

Really, they charge for customization example LOTRO. WOW Even charges to change race.

Edited by Ultramecha

News Flash: Just about Every MMO that isnt WOW has this same model. Companies that make money aren't evil
no actually other Free to play games and freemium model games don't nickel and dime and limit the free players to this degree.......how soon people forget how swtor at first wanted to limit action bars lmao

I guess I should be honored to have the forums most active troll in my thread, at the very least it'll keep it active.

It's not an accident and the goal is actually to kill the thread, and it works.

It's premeditated and planned. It has been going on for months. When you've been reading the forums for a while you will see the patterns...

1) General dissatisfaction is voiced by a majority. Once the thread becomes popular the attack dogs are loosed.

2) The thread is then hi-jacked and spammed with corporate-friendly truthiness and outright propaganda.

3) Once hi-jacked, the posters then steer the conversation away from the original topic and it degrades into a short flame fest.

4) The majority lose interest in the thread because they've seen exactly the same posts hundreds of times by the same people and it then fades away.

Really, they charge for customization example LOTRO. WOW Even charges to change race.

You can change your hairstyle via ingame currency in WoW, They add free hairstyles for subscribers. The only thing they charge for is an actual race change.

I'm actually totally fine with charging for race changes,but there is alot of other **** that they want subs to pay for or save coins for months just to enjoy.

You can change your hairstyle via ingame currency in WoW, They add free hairstyles for subscribers. The only thing they charge for is an actual race change.

You get free cartel coins so use those.... again not being charged.

also in rift before there free to play announcement today you could always utilize the barbershop with in game credits

Those free 600 coins a month sure go a long way huh, covers the Cathar the Race change the Hair change. The Dyes that we can use to make our armor unique. Covers it all bro! Damn that's one hell of a boon.

i like how you totally missed the point of how you have to save coins for months to purchase things due to high prices,so yea in 4-6 months its free and this is coming from someone who never buys anything on the market.

It's not an accident and the goal is actually to kill the thread, and it works.

No CK. that is not the goal. The goal is to not allow nonsensical comment in a forum go unanswered. Public discussion is like that. If the OP just wanted a soapbox.. this is the wrong medium.. he should probably just use Twitter or Facebook for that.

Pretty much like this post of yours. Completely off topic, passive aggressive, inaccurate, and designed to deflect. (Which is quite ironic IMO). So I answered it.

Next.

Edited by Andryah

Race change, gender change, faction change, re-customization that isn't race change (as in, changing your face, skin color, not really anything else you can change in the game, there's like 5 faces), renames, all cost $15-25.

yes, you can change your hair color, style and a few jewelry/tatoo options where applicable (only a few race/gender combos have them) with in game gold.

Just want to clarify that.

Those free 600 coins a month sure go a long way huh, covers the Cathar the Race change the Hair change. The Dyes that we can use to make our armor unique. Covers it all bro! Damn that's one hell of a boon.

I had some left over from the achievements, plus the month of April, and in a few more days I'll get 600 more.

Patience is a virtue.

Edited by chuixupu

i like how you totally missed the point of how you have to save coins for months to purchase things due to high prices,so yea in 4-6 months its free and this is coming from someone who never buys anything on the market.

There's nothing to save, you can get as much as 600 at one time :). Also there's that cool thing called the GTN ;)

come on folks, this thread is about oreos. how did it devolve into stuff like mr. hickman changing the goals set by mr. ohlen? it's not "marketing" or "promises," maybe they just screwed up managing expectations? of course that would imply they screwed up, but we know they don't do that. they've always been clear with their goals and intent, even when those change.

or stuff about overpriced cartel market prices (even though everything is free, no matter how much it costs)? or andryah saying she's not trolling shortly after implying the OP is misleading us by saying "And.. everything someone says about themselves on the internet is 100% true too"

There's nothing to save, you can get as much as 600 at one time :). Also there's that cool thing called the GTN ;)

Clearly your just trolling and only hear the voice in your head and not logic or reality. so not even gonna waste my time anymore.

Did you know that Oreos are vegan?

Heh, actually, I do, because my niece s a strict vegan and we were both a little surprised to discover that. The more you know about vegans, the more shocked you are when you find stuff they can eat. :p

no actually everyone i used to play swtor with who left for games that offer a better free to play model prove my point.not my problem if some people have no concept of best value for your dollar.

That's your opinion. Do you need someone to hold your hand on the way out? :cool:

Clearly you have no argument so you resort to calling people trolls. Well done.

An get this thru your skull I don't have to prove **** to you or anyone else,so i dont give a damn how you feel about what I say.My posting is to support the original poster not you!

No CK. that is not the goal. The goal is to not allow nonsensical comment in a forum go unanswered. Public discussion is like that. If the OP just wanted a soapbox.. this is the wrong medium.. he should probably just use Twitter or Facebook for that.

Pretty much like this post of yours. Completely off topic, passive aggressive, inaccurate, and designed to deflect. (Which is quite ironic IMO). So I answered it.

Next.

Know what else is ironic? Three of you are currently in the process of following each step I listed.