Medium Brown and White

Black and Black

Deep Red and Dark Blue

Deep Red and Dark Purple x4

Deep Red and White x4

Dark Green and White

Dark Brown and White

Medium Gray and Dark Green

I just want a primary light pink dye ._. (if a secondary must be included, a golden color)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone's doing it, it's not unique or personalized.

Black is a rare gambling pack item because:

a) EAWare knows a large number of people want black and, one way or another, they'll pay to get it

b) (giving a HUGE benefit of the doubt) If black is rare enough, maybe EVERYONE won't choose it so we won't have to look at 10,000 goth-emo-Revan clones all day

Generelly sith wear black so having a lot of people wearing black wouldn't ruin emeregen at all.

I'm disappointed that black seems to be so rare. It's pretty much the only colour I want on 3 of my chars.

That's the downside of a dye system. 90% of the playerbase goes black with everything.

I have a Black/Black dye from a normal Dye Module that I linked in chat on the Red Eclipse Imp Fleet. Dropped in my second pack.

I'll be selling it when the timer runs out if anybody is interested :)

oh wow, so this is basically going to be the Guild Wars 2 model for dye packs? Buy a dye pack and get random output?

Awesome. Won't be buying any of these, then,.

These dye pack colors leave everything to be desired.

Whomever designed these color combinations should gently and patiently be led out of the building and pushed into a ditch.

Edited by Uruare

So much agree. Please give me my pink!!

Heaven help us, don't admit you want something. If it shows up, it'll be a super rare drop chance off the final NM-mode boss of next years' new op.

Or a 0.1% drop out of the next 360CC gambling pack.

Great....I have to gamble for dye?? Mmm I love being a subscriber more and more everyday.

Oh wait I don't HAVE to.. It will just be one more feature I don't get as a subscriber. Cool stuff.

/sarcasm off

Great....I have to gamble for dye?? Mmm I love being a subscriber more and more everyday.

Oh wait I don't HAVE to.. It will just be one more feature I don't get as a subscriber. Cool stuff.

/sarcasm off

Or you can get some truly mediocre combinations from Artificers. If they're Legendary with Section X, you can get a red/black.

So yeah, basically, gamble for dyes. A lot. I opened 30 of the things and didn't get a single thing I'd recommend anybody ever use, unless they want to look like they shouldn't be allowed to dress themselves anymore.

Heaven help us, don't admit you want something. If it shows up, it'll be a super rare drop chance off the final NM-mode boss of next years' new op.

Or a 0.1% drop out of the next 360CC gambling pack.

There's a purple/pink in the introduction video for the dyes so it's out there somewhere. It's probably super rare and it'll cost me a bit when they start going up ont the GTN. :p

Or you can get some truly mediocre combinations from Artificers. If they're Legendary with Section X, you can get a red/black.

So yeah, basically, gamble for dyes. A lot. I opened 30 of the things and didn't get a single thing I'd recommend anybody ever use, unless they want to look like they shouldn't be allowed to dress themselves anymore.

EA greatly appreciates your cash donation for nothing, though!!

I've seen catel black and black dyes as well as black and white dyes from the packs, but basically this is a CASH GRAB. I've also seen there are red and black dye, blue and black dyes found on the reputation vendors on voss and section x, but of course you have to be legend reputation with them. The fact that artifice can craft these color dyes is good, but giving them the **** color combos and not giving a full color palette makes them and this dye system useless. This is what we can expect to find from Bioware from now on, making you pay for things that should be in the patches and FREE. I understand that Bioware has to make a profit but this is ridiculous, they're already making a killing off this stuff; focus back on the damn game.

jesusHchrist, lets make all the armors ugly and horribly colored, then make people pay or gamble real money to get colors that dont melt the eyes/brain.

This is NOT the place to gouge customers. having ugly armor is one thing, but having ugly poorly colored armor that you can only change if you spend spend spend is a whole new level of idiocy and greed not before fathomable.

EA, you are truly the suck.

jesusHchrist, lets make all the armors ugly and horribly colored, then make people pay or gamble real money to get colors that dont melt the eyes/brain.

This is NOT the place to gouge customers. having ugly armor is one thing, but having ugly poorly colored armor that you can only change if you spend spend spend is a whole new level of idiocy and greed not before fathomable.

EA, you are truly the suck.

Maybe they're so amused when the masses vote them worst company in the world over organizations that kill people that they want to go for the natural hat trick?

Hahaha and yet they still wonder why?

Yeah, they should wonder why and laugh their arses off about how stupid their customers are whenever it happens. I mean, they've killed nobody and made nobody homeless via fraud, right?