Eradicator mask just 1 more day left :D

relilimex

I'll be that guy and say that my excitement with the whole set vanished after I put it on my Sith. The metal parts don't look like metal AT ALL, they lack any reflection maps - try putting on (in preview) any Restored Triumvirate set piece and color match it to Eradicator chest to compare. That is how the Eradicator metal bits should look like.

Actually, the Eradicator's Warsuit, by lore, is supposed to be the main Sith war suit. Why do you think there was an ARMY OF SITH wearing the exact same armor in the Deceived and Hope trailers?

It makes perfect sense to see this particular armor set used a lot by players.

I thought the whole attraction about being Sith was that they're all special little snowflakes who break their chains, invent their own morality, and get to do everything Their Way. An army of Sith with a "uniform" doesn't seem like it would fit particularly well with that.

I have never been more disappointed. I had been eagerly anticipating the mask, and continuously kept watching the trailers, imagining how awesome it would look (considering that the rest of the set looked spot on like the cinematic). The mask is a bad attempt at their own cinematic. The eye section is way too long, it doesn't even feel right. The mouth portion of it is WAY too large, It doesn't look humanoid-wearable. And last, but not least, the mouth and forehead are red...the biggest disappointment. I've seen the cinematic more than +50 times now. There is no red in it. Please take back the mask, fix it.

I have never been more disappointed. I had been eagerly anticipating the mask, and continuously kept watching the trailers, imagining how awesome it would look (considering that the rest of the set looked spot on like the cinematic). The mask is a bad attempt at their own cinematic. The eye section is way too long, it doesn't even feel right. The mouth portion of it is WAY too large, It doesn't look humanoid-wearable. And last, but not least, the mouth and forehead are red...the biggest disappointment. I've seen the cinematic more than +50 times now. There is no red in it. Please take back the mask, fix it.

uh red is a great color

Sarcasm? I mean because guess what? The mask always had red on it http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120320201728/starwars/hu/images/c/cb/SithWarriors-TORtrailer.jpg. The mask that we get, looks exactly like the masks in the trailer but more detailed. And we have a better look on them.

Guess you missed all that during all 50 times you watched the video eh?

Big mistake not giving it a voice mod. Its not like they had to change the voice just make it sound like he is speaking through a mask.

I just bought it, but have not used it in cutscene or dialog yet..... well then that is cartel coins wasted.... I really hope this will be fixed. I just hate stuff like this.