2.0 PVE DPS Competition

Sylvane

Yup, damn that incredibly hard to achieve... downright impossible to get 80% crit to backstab.

15% from the old set bonus

16% from talents

------------------------------------Total from set bonus/talents 31%

Must be rocking nearly 40% crit (almost impossible to get even in 72s) ... *insert fish smell here*

He can get there if he's using 2 each of the old pvp and pve armors, to stack the set bonuses. This should no longer be possible (or should shortly no longer be possible; I can't remember if this already got fixed or if the fix is in 2.2).

Here's mine:

Character Name <Guild Name>: Neyrya <Is This Real Life>

Character Class: Scoundrel

Character Spec: Scrapper 3/36/7

Torparse Link: Parse

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update since I got the 72 barrel today, that's the only difference.. Quite amazing how much going from a 66 barrel to a 72 can raise dps. one day I'll get more than just the 72 chest hehe. Take That Cry'sta! ;) Everything else the same from my previous parse.. all because I've been getting my marauder gear to help out the guild in it's lack of marauders... got her 72 hilt today as well.

Relics: Conq relic (cause my fracking marauder has the pve version -_- ) War hero 120 power

http://www.torparse.com/a/283826 2583.77 at the 300 second mark

Last one in the chain.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/operative#300-11032-123113021212022211200232 Lethality skill tree to update it on the main page.

Edited by Fallenturtle

Character Name <Guild Name>: Neyrya <Is This Real Life>

Character Class: Scoundrel

Character Spec: Scrapper 3/36/7

I'm concerned this parse of mine may have been overlooked. Did I do something wrong in it or am I just misjudging what will happen to the dps when the end is clipped off? I know it's a little bit long.

I'm concerned this parse of mine may have been overlooked. Did I do something wrong in it or am I just misjudging what will happen to the dps when the end is clipped off? I know it's a little bit long.

Nope just missed it when i updated last, doing my updating now.

Character Name <Guild Name>: Hurrican'e <Republic Gentlemen>

Character Class: Commando

Character Spec: Gunnery

2719 DPS

Stim

Click Power relic

Serendipitus relic

4 piece of old set bonus

*Updated 6-18-13*

Edited by Icemerlin
lawlfulmao

Updated parse from Alor: http://www.torparse.com/a/284972

Same guild, same class, same spec as my last post

Just curious, but are we not supposed to start with nothing built up? I see where you lose your inspiration and adrenal at 16:35:22:983 and 16:35:23:111, but not where it's first applied?

Edit: not to take anything away from the parse, it is an impressive parse either way. Just want clarification on the guidelines for this.

Edited by AnimalSpartan
Clarification of post

Just curious, but are we not supposed to start with nothing built up? I see where you lose your inspiration and adrenal at 16:35:22:983 and 16:35:23:111, but not where it's first applied?

Edit: not to take anything away from the parse, it is an impressive parse either way. Just want clarification on the guidelines for this.

They rules say no pre parse "Procing of relics, or rage/focus stacking"

your allowed to pop your adrenal and build fury up to hit inspiration before the parse, especially considering they stack fury with their rest ability.

He did not pre-stack his rage, he stacked his fury which is in the carnage/combat class as an ability. His focus was at 0 when starting the parse.