New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

TheOgJediCouncil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outnumbered by who? The small majority of people that bother to post on the forums? Or the even smaller group of people who like the status quo of an unbalanced wz? In game I rarely come across anyone that actually likes huttball. The design of the map is garbage, and all the flaws of the games mechanics shine in huttball.

No DR on roots, too long of stuns, resolve is a joke, and the gametype itself favors certain class setups when in reality the game should be about control of the map/ball not who has the most teammates with friendly pulls,force speeds, rollers and leapers.

The only way to move the ball should be through walking and passing, but as is certain classes can completely ignore the fire traps which makes them completely pointless. You want past the fire trap? Someone should be ahead of you to receive a pass. Rolling, leaping or using force speed should immediately cause the ball to reset.

Huttball is a joke.

The only people that dont like Huttball are the ones that always lose. Maybe its not huttball that is bad, maybe its you.

Pump out 10 new hutball maps.. DONT EVEN have change the score on one side thing just a different middle... THINK IN THE BOX (if its easier for you to produce multiple ones!)

/signed

I will renew my sub for this!

I had a dream last night where there was a huttball arena with an elite npc golem chained to the huttball chalice that had a 30m range and you cant kill it have to distract or stun. And it could throw rocks.

Not dreaming I also thought of an arena with multiple spawn points fir the huttball so when you spiked it people couldn't camp on the ball instead have to search it down.

As Asvarduil mentioned, the possibilities are endless! I think more game types and objective variations only serve to make things more interesting. The variation you mention above reminds me of the card game "Old Maid." Woe be upon he who is stuck with her when the last match is laid down. :eek:

[insert snippy response to the last sentence, including but not limited to 'that's what she said!', here.]

That would be really interesting. How about it BioWare? If you do this, I'll buy a Cartel Pack or two, which means me spending money on Cartel Coins in addition to my subscription? Are you not enticed, BioWare?

Ohh there are soo many awesome ideas for new HB arenas.

The combo between environmental challenges and pvp gives so much options, plz BW, read this thread, pick some nice ideas... If u arent certain if it'll be a succes have a poll or something, but your best. most innovative, most popular idea for pvp needs more support than just one map. Please

Well, id love to see it, but it comes down to this: what would you want IN the new Huttball map? And where would it be? Tatooine could be fun, with barely-visible land mines. :D

That's something I didn't understand with this game, despite the KoTOR heritage - where'd the land mines go? Those would set up some interesting strategies in PvE and PvP alike.

But, I could settle for a Huttball map with randomly-spawning landmines. Gotta amuse the Hutts, since they're the lords of this expansion!