Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

IGN Interview references Hood Toggle. So uh... yeah whats up BW?

Magnusheart

In this youtube interview the refrence of a Hood Toggle was mentioned and reemerged. and at the end of the vid you guys said. "Everything you wanted now is here, come on back."

So, Achivements, yes, Guild Banks yes, Legacy/account wide stuff comes in collections 2.1

So.... what about this hood toggle.

Edited by Magnusheart

I am giving them a pass for not having it at this point. I would like to see in the near future.

What I would be interested in, purely out of curiosity, would be what is creating a problem for them, if any, with this feature. I know currently you can shut off some hoods with headgear, others go over the headgear, and I wonder if it's a "convertible boot" problem, where they want the hood to appear behind the neck when gone.

I for one would just be happy if it would disappear like it does currently for most of the gear models when headgear is worn. I would also like to see the hood come back if you hide your headgear.

What if it shows up unannounced in advance.. in 2.1 or 2.2?

They have been known to do things like that. They like to surprise us from time to time. :)

I don't know if they will or not.. but I do know that it they do.. Alec will need to change his pants IRL. :p

When they do roll it out.. they need to make it subscriber only.. with no unlock for preferred/free IMO. It would make the negative nelly subscribers chirp with excitement that subscribers got something nobody else can get. :D

When they do roll it out.. they need to make it subscriber only.. with no unlock for preferred/free IMO. It would make the negative nelly subscribers chirp with excitement that subscribers got something nobody else can get. :D

That would cause a riot ... no thanks.

I think they can't figure out how to make it look decent. An example of what I am talking about is the boss at the end of Esseles. His hood is not attached at the base except at 2 points leaving a noticeable gap. It's pretty ugly.

They have been known to do things like that. They like to surprise us from time to time. :)

I don't know if they will or not.. but I do know that it they do.. Alec will need to change his pants IRL. :p

IMO this is a really good idea. Sub perk.

Great idea. But if they did something like that, it would more likely be, subs have access to it for awhile, then they'd put it on the market.

Yeh... Mentions hood toggle and then says that everything that was missing from the game is there now. really? -_-

Master Musco please help. Tell us hood toggle is coming in 2.2 to calm my nerves kill the bitterness after the Customization patch which didn't feature this super-ultra-mega important customization feature.

It's only something we've been asking for since Beta. I'm shocked that the dye system came out before what seems like a simple feature.

I guess hood toggles are extremely complicated, like they hinted around launch time. Hopefully, after being in the works for so long, it will be mostly bug free.

I am hoping the hood toggle is released real soon. With all the customization features and the appearance designer, it seems much more necessary, Hoods just cover it all up! lol

I'm a huge fan of the eradicator set, but am so sick of the hood covering my characters head, (I miss my hair :p ) One of very few BLACK robes (At least my favorite of what I've seen). And I have jedi valiant which is perfect, but getting a Black/Black dye is just not gonna happen. over 2 million credits (At least) for 1 consumable dye that wont even completely colour Jedi Valiant to black anyway :(

Then the countless robes in game, especially on the reps side, HOODS HOODS HOODS!

That said tho, I don't want hood to disappear, I just want my hood down not up.

Maybe soon *Fingers crossed* :D

Edited by xXxSPYROxXx

Oh noes, no hood toggle gonna unsubz!

IKR Imagine the nerve of customers being upset that a reqest that has been confirmed to be in the works and has zero information released in a year.

I mean they are only making in excess of 100k a year after all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.