2.0 PvE DPS Leaderboard

WillLongstick

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelthea, 2576 DPS in the same hybrid as before, now with 72 MH and OH. I've tried to stand by my favorite class but it's just too gimped to keep dumping money and comms into. I'm retiring it as a DPS but still very much enjoy how the class tanks in 2.0. I'll be getting my Marauder, named Theynerfdmypyro, up to 55 as yet another Marauder FOTM reroll. Sigh.

http://www.torparse.com/a/284994/time/1371154005/1371154339/0/Overview

Edited by WillLongstick

2896.74 http://www.torparse.com/a/286506/time/1371199655/1371199993/0/Overview 36/8/2 watchman sent

I made a ton of errors, so I'll be reposting in a few days.

Updated all the above except this one. If you're trimming your logs manually leave in (or rather move up) the exit combat line. I don't like how I can't view any fights in this log, so I'll wait for you to repost in a few days.

Updated all the above except this one. If you're trimming your logs manually leave in (or rather move up) the exit combat line. I don't like how I can't view any fights in this log, so I'll wait for you to repost in a few days.

I uploaded that almost immediately after finishing and exiting combat, strange it isn't in there. I'll re-upload the log and see *** happened.

Edit: larger log was there, still no idea what happened. http://www.torparse.com/a/286547/time/1371199655/1371199993/0/Overview

Edited by Feindseligkeit

I call BS on this parse. If anyone else finds it somewhat obvious, that should be enough. If no one else believes me, I can post my reasoning, comparisons, etc.

Warzone Training dummy for one. 10:28:32.663 Unknown Entity (No name provided in log) kills B'eezle <- And how do you die fighting a training dummy?:rak_02:

2931 - http://www.torparse.com/a/286510/time/1371199861/1371200243/0/Damage+Dealt

3/36/7 lightning sorc

Still using a Verpine implant + one enhancement is 69, but I've upgraded five of my enhancements to 72 from the last parse.

Also still using UW Serendipitous Assault Relic + Elite War Hero.

I blame you for this failure. And before you throw it out there: Obviously I don't lift.

2921.3 - Vengeance 4/36/6.

Down 1 relic, an implant, earpiece, and 3 enhancements from BiS, but making do with Verpine and 1 high endurance enhancement for now (all 72s).

Warzone Training dummy for one. 10:28:32.663 Unknown Entity (No name provided in log) kills B'eezle <- And how do you die fighting a training dummy?:rak_02:

Warzone training dummy? LOL! Didn't even notice that. Nevertheless this was clearly not an unintentional 'mistake.' My highest parse, while not amazing, is a sufficient comparison to his. My parse is a bit longer, yet he has around 40 more Assaults and hardly any Dual Saber Throws. Additionally, his average Annihilate damage is 600 more than mine, while his crit chance is 6% lower. The fact that both of his miss stats are in the tenths place bugs me too, though I'm not really sure what it shows...

Warzone training dummy? LOL! Didn't even notice that. Nevertheless this was clearly not an unintentional 'mistake.' My highest parse, while not amazing, is a sufficient comparison to his. My parse is a bit longer, yet he has around 40 more Assaults and hardly any Dual Saber Throws. Additionally, his average Annihilate damage is 600 more than mine, while his crit chance is 6% lower. The fact that both of his miss stats are in the tenths place bugs me too, though I'm not really sure what it shows...

I catch the wrong dummy 9 times out of 10, thanks everyone for pointing out that miss. I'm not going to call fake on the parse though, the wrong dummy is about a 1.33x gain over the correct one, and each of B'eezle's attacks is about 1.3-1.4 times more than Idnewton's.