2.0 PvE DPS Leaderboard

WillLongstick

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you're still doing this...but I hadn't parsed in a month or so on the dummy and thought I'd throw up my new high. I still need underworld ear piece and two implants. Other than that, pretty much optimized (72s) if you believe assassin dps needs 25 percent crit, 100 percent accuracy and as much multiplier as you can muster (72.75 at the moment)..

Toblin Blackfyre

Madness Assassin

8/2/36

2469.27 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/353739/time/1374765102/1374765428/0/Overview

Edited by Kahntun

Good Shatter uptime, but try to pair Impale with Scream more consistently; Impale was off cooldown for a bit too long on average. Otherwise, nothing terribly obvious stood out upon a cursory check.

No 2-piece set bonus, though?

Ya i was stupid and put in the wrong armoring and lost my saber throw working on getting that back thanks for the tip lift

Ya i was stupid and put in the wrong armoring and lost my saber throw working on getting that back thanks for the tip lift

I did that when I was upgrading... Lost track of which pieces had which set bonuses in them and replaced a Vindicator piece with a Marauder piece. Ended up speccing Rage for that next week. :o

You must have a heck of a strategy to get that many berserks then.

You can always do some tricky **** like build fury, wait 30 sec, berserk, build fury again and then go. This lets you have 2 berserks and a bloodthirst in your opening, but its annoying to use. His seemed above average, but still within 1 or 2 apm of other parses.