The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

No Longer updated. Please see new thread > http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=684457

In an effort to reestablish the works of Nox and the collected achievements of The Shadowlands I have been scouring the posts from the previous thread to create a new progression thread for 2.0 and future content.

I will try to update all the posts with date/times and guild names with a link to your webpage if you have one. As usual proof of your kill will be necessary and should include if possible direct links to:

1. A stream of the kill.

2. A screenshot of the kill with the achievement showing raid members that were present.

3. A screenshot of the lockout or achievement from legacy tab.

Thank you all for your contributions and Good Luck/Congratulations on your endeavors.

If you need to get ahold of me in game the spelling is Keiki with alt 0237 for both i's on Imperial side and Candy with alt 128 for the C on Republic. Yes, I know you hate alt codes. I tried doing the name change for a while it drove me crazy to have a different name.

Edited by Zalindae

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operation Progression:

==LEVEL 55==

Last Updated: 9/25/2013 ** No Longer Being Updated**

Boss Key:

Terror From Beyond

1 - The Withering Horror

2 - Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel'sara

3 - Operator IX

4 - Kephess the Undying

5 - The Terror from Beyond

Scum & Villany

1 - Dash’roode

2 - Titan 6

3 - Thrasher

4 - Operations Chief

5 - Olok the Shadow

6 - Cartel Warlords

7 - Dread Master Styrak

Golden Fury

1 - Golden Fury

Legend:

- Undefeated or Not Posted

■ Defeated on Storymode

Defeated on Hardmode

Defeated on Nightmare Mode

Ω Previous Content Server First

Server First

:sy_title: NiM Timed Run Completion

8 Man Operations:

Terror From Beyond

■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA :sy_title:

■■■■■ The Chandrian :sy_title:

■■■■■ Domination :sy_title:

■■■■ The Gray Order

■■■■ Forge

■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■ Modus Operandi

■■■■■ Undercon

■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■ Volition

■■■■ White Rose Shadow

■■■■ The Meatbags

■■■■ Edge

■■■■ The Drunk Tanks

■■■■ Veritas

■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■ Forged By Fire

■■■■■ Death-Sentence

■■■■■ Deceit

■■■■■ Dark Sith'ari

■■■■■ Morningstar

Scum & Villany

■■■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■■■ hmd MAGENTA

■■■■■■■ Domination

■■■■■■■ The Gray Order Ω

■■■■■■■ Undercon

■■■■■■ White Rose Shadow

■■■■■■ Volition

■■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■■ Veritas

■■■■■■■ Stay Thirsty

■■■■■■■ Forge

■■■■■■■ Drunk Tanks

■■■■■■■ Forged by Fire

■■■■■■■ Jeddit

■■■■■■■ Treachery

■■■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■■■ The Meatbags

■■■■■■■ No Wookies No Cookies

■■■■■■■ Edge

■■■■■■■ Inebriati

■■■■■■■ Deceit

■■■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■■Cohesion

■■■■■■Assassins

■■■■■■Dark Sith'ari

■■■■■■ GFY

■■■■■■■ Mandalorian Honor Guard

■■■■■■■ Old Timers Guild

■■■■■■■ Morningstar

Golden Fury

The Gray Order Ω

The Revenant

Domination

Undercon

White Rose Shadow

The Chandrian

Volition

Treachery

Bad Motivator Units

No Wookies No Cookies

Redemption

Deceit

Drunk Tanks

Morningstar

Dark Sith'ari

G.F.Y.

16 Man Operations:

Terror From Beyond

■■■■■ Carnage Gaming

■■■■ Undercon

■■■■ The Gray Order

■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■ Stoic

■■■■■Dark Sith'ari

Scum & Villany

■■■■■■ Carnage Gaming Ω

■■■■■■ The Chandrian

■■■■■■

■■■■■■■ Stoic

■■■■■■■ The Gray OrderUndercon

■■■■■■■ The Revenant

■■■■■■■ Covenant of the Phoenix

■■■■■■■ Redemption

■■■■■■■ Bad Motivator Units

■■■■■■ Nseven

■■■■■■■ No Wookies No Cookies

■■■■■■■ Dark Sith'ari

Golden Fury

The Gray Order Ω

Carnage Gaming

Covenant of the Phoenix

Undercon

Nseven

The Drunk Tanks

The Chandrian

Redemption

Forge

Bad Motivator Units

Dark Sith'ari

Edited by Zalindae
consolidated progression

You should really try to emulate the layout used in the previous thread.

Anyway, if you're going to be tracking, here's some achievements for our guild.

<Covenant of the Phoenix>

Republic

8man S&V - 4/15

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/8569/sv8storyach.jpg

16man Golden Fury Hard - 4/28

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/9873/goldenfury16hmach.jpg

16man Dash'roode Hard - 5/5

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/4206/dashroode16hm.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/2179/dashroode16hmach.jpg

this is Horse ****. you don't get your way so start the thread? you guys suck. a bunch of whiny non-conforming female dogs. i hope Beezy starts one. at least he'd be fair and run by established rules....

p.s. be sure to rename this thread Group Progression and not Guild Progression.

p.p.s. you only need two people to get it to count? EFFIN' STUPID. you can sell progressions now moron.

p.p.p.s. this was only done so you could circumvent guild progression that you were probably gonna get this week anyway.

p.p.p.p.s. just added this one so i could get to four post scripts. this thread is stupid.

Some progression for <The Drunk Tanks>, Empire

8-man HM S&V

Thrasher

http://i.imgur.com/2W1rJ2w.jpg

Ops Chief

http://i.imgur.com/wPCxQTR.jpg

Olak

http://i.imgur.com/vJpfcSG.jpg

Warlords

http://i.imgur.com/aU92YF5.jpg

Live-streams of all of them

http://www.twitch.tv/tdt_shadowclone/b/399845676

http://www.twitch.tv/tdt_shadowclone/b/400225312

And 8-man SM Golden Furry

http://i.imgur.com/hM8lPfj.jpg

Edited by DarkDecimator

@ Cokebeard - feel free to keep posting on the old progression thread. I only started this because Nox took it down. Also as you can see I only gave my guild credit for one boss in HM SV. If I wanted to cheat the system I would have given myself a full clear. I would assume most people that care about their progression would not do things like "buy" their updates. If such a thing occurs I can only rely on others to tell me that it is invalid and dispute it.

Grats everyone else on their progression.

this is Horse ****. you don't get your way so start the thread? you guys suck. a bunch of whiny non-conforming female dogs. i hope Beezy starts one. at least he'd be fair and run by established rules....

p.p.s. you only need two people to get it to count? EFFIN' STUPID. you can sell progressions now moron.

p.p.p.s. this was only done so you could circumvent guild progression that you were probably gonna get this week anyway.

p.p.p.p.s. just added this one so i could get to four post scripts. this thread is stupid.

1. Learn to read. You're complaining about something that didn't happen.

2. Nothing wrong with nonconformists. Except for the fact all the emos look exactly the same. Off topic though.

3. Since you also need the screenshot of the group that downed the boss don't think many will be selling progressions. Or whether it would even be possible.

4. Who cares even if they did sell progression. If people feel that their e-peen needs to be stroked so bad that they would pay someone to stroke it for them let them pay. Nothing wrong with soliciting.

be more of a baby, please. Try even HARDER to sound like you're crying at your keyboard over the dumbest things.

ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵘᶰˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳᶦᵇᵉ

Edited by bigheadbrandon

This thread's format is ugly. the rules are crap, and I don't really care to be a part of your revenge ploy against x-raided.

Please remove my group from this thread.

Keiki didn't make this thread as any 'revenge ploy' she's just trying to track progression for relevant content. While I disagree with tracking kills that aren't server first I still think she's in the right here...

Operation Progression:

==LEVEL 55==

Last Updated: 4/30/2013

Boss Key:

Scum & Villany

1 - Dash’roode

2 - Titan 6

3 - Thrasher

4 - Operations Chief

5 - Olok the Shadow

6 - Cartel Warlords

7 - Dread Master Styrak

Golden Fury

1 - Golden Fury

8 Man Operations:

Scum & Villany (8 Man Hard)

7/7 ■■■■■■■ The Gray Order

7/7 ■■■■■■■ White Rose Shadow

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Undercon

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Domination

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Stay Thirsty

7/7 ■■■■■■■ The Chandrian

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Pandamonium

1/7 - - - - - - ■ hmd MAGENTA

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Volition

6/7 ■■■■■■ - Forge

6/7 ■■■■■■ - Drunk Tanks

1/7 ■ - - - - - - Edge

1/7 ■ - - - - - - X-Raided

1/7 ■ - - - - - - GFY

Scum & Villany (8 Man Normal)

Golden Fury(8 Man Hard)

1/1 The Gray Order

1/1 ■ The Revenant

1/1 ■ Domination

1/1 ■ Undercon

1/1 ■ White Rose Shadow

1/1 ■ The Chandrian

Golden Fury(8 Man Normal)

16 Man Operations:

Scum & Villany (16 Man Hard)

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Carnage Gaming

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Stoic

7/7 ■■■■■■■ The Gray Order

7/7 ■■■■■■■ Undercon

7/7 ■■■■■■■ The Revenant

1/7 ■ - - - - - - Covenant of the Phoenix

Scum & Villany (16 Man Normal)

Golden Fury(16 Man Hard)

1/1 The Gray Order

1/1 ■ Carnage Gaming

1/1 ■ Covenant of the Phoenix

1/1 ■ Undercon

Golden Fury(16 Man Normal)

Someone can just quote from this if the formatting is better.

If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything at all =)

P.S. ur a **** face

ya 16man content has no dps checks in it so as long as you have people who can follow direction and stay focused there is like no challenge

Stop trying to make passive aggressive slams at content that your guild isn't competent enough to be server first in.

Stop trying to make passive aggressive slams at content that your guild isn't competent enough to be server first in.

I'm not devaluing 16man as being braindead easy but there are NO dps checks in 16man hm s&v as well 16man golden fury hm (as per what i said, and we did get the first for 16man golden fury hm so whatever). Believe me I'm mad we didnt go into 16man hardmode first for S&V but I wouldn't have been a part of it without early access regardless. We'll probably go into 8man first for nightmare too because I'm not the person putting raids together.

The only problem now is that there's actually a guild on the server that's competent enough to clear 16man while we clear 8man (unlike TFB when we got the full clear for both 8 and 16 first) so we probably won't be able to get both and I'm more than happy letting CG take the 16man server firsts if that is the case.

Actually Krazy I looked at that progression thread and it was my favorite I saved it but trying to format that from my iPad while at work was a bit intimidating. Lol I will definitely update that.

To the other guy that wanted stuff removed. I don't know who you are or who you raid with so let me know and I will remove it. This is not a stab at X-Raided. Most of my group left on bad terms but I have no ill will towards them. I had many good raids with the people in X-Raided and they have some good people who don't deserve to be trashed.

This thread isn't for me or my "ego" or anybody else's. It is for the server to post their kills and I would appreciate you leaving any personal problems you have with other people out of it. Take it up in game or on another thread.

As for X-Raided we do not want to be associated within this thread from here on out. If you have a question about what our guild has completed you can view the front of our website or contact a member in game. All our Operations Groups and their progression is posted on front page, along with pictures of recent Sub-content completions. I wish rest of community best of luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.