Looking for a guild on Harbinger

Zeladin

older guy (45), have both Republic and Empire characters, looking for relaxed drama free guild with like older mature individuals to game with. Guild size not important, just like you to be big enough to be able to find people online to run with. my activity time is generally 10-20 hours a week....MMO Veteran, run my own fleet in STO, fairly new to SWTOR but I'm a quick enough study. I do use a security key. I'm generally a PVE guy, will do some PVP but it's not something I live for. I've been active in gaming guilds/fleets/clans/alliances etc for over 20 years, Also do a decent bit of RPG

can contact me on Harbinger at the following characters;

Empire: S'K'orr, Z'etar

Republic: Zeladin, Taalan, Tyceran

I am looking for something similar, let me know if you find something good. I am 38 and need something casual yet mature as well.

How is STO these days?, I was in at launch but havent checked it out in awhile

<Survival Strategy>

Give us a look, we are mostly adults average 10-20 people on in the evenings and love to run anything and everything just to stay busy. We use Teamspeak and our website is: HERE

If you like what you see drop an app in the recruitment tab on our website.

(Oh yeah we are a republic guild)

Edited by -DarK-HorsE-

Delusions of Grandeur might be a good fit for you. You can check out our website at:

http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

We are more focused on PVE than PVP, though we do have some folks who do a little PVPing together.

Lots of more mature players in terms of age. We let people be as hard core or easy going as they like. Some players only log a few hours a week, others raid regularly and go after the hardest content.

We have a Sith sister guild as well called Delusional.

If it looks like a good fit feel free to hop on over to the forums and fill out an "application" which is really just a way to introduce yourself.

I do also recommend taking a look at:

Shock & Jawa

MLP Friendship is Magic

Elder Knights

3rd Echelon

SGO

and there are probably several other decent guilds out there I haven't mentioned, but I've had positive experiences running stuff with people from those guilds in PUGS.

Edited by mlbrogueone

I'm late to the party but we're also a mature, very casual guild. We have mostly members around late 20s - early 40s and possibly beyond. We get around 10-20 members active each night (US prime time). We're relatively new compared to the above guilds, but we've developed a community of very social, down-to-earth gamers in just a short period of time.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Perhaps I am a bit late, but for any others that come across this post...

Nemesis Reborn is a mature guild. Many quite a few Active Duty military, quite a few retired military and a smattering of others.

We like to have fun and enjoy the game, but understand that Real Life always comes first. That, and that you pay to play this game so do what makes you happy! With that being said... when we play (raid/FP's etc) we like to win. Because darn it! Winning is just a heck of a lot more fun than losing!

Anyways, best of luck. If your still looking don't hesitate to give a whisper to anyone in Nemesis Reborn, or apply on the website and I will get in touch with you in game.

Cheers!

Neck / Graft

Our guild is looking to rebuild and we are all mature players, very relaxed and all about having fun and enjoying each others company. If you are interested or curious about us feel free to send me a pm or catch one of us in game. We also have an imp guild just for that change of pace and the chance to be "evil" lol.

Best wished finding a place to call home!

Sometimes when I see people looking for a "mature" guild I have to ask myself. "Which (mature) are they looking for?"

1. Mature = Does not tolerate young ego driven hot headed drama.

2. Mature = guild chat resembles a bunch of drunken sailors on shore leave.

If the answer is 1 than Grace by Faith may be exactly what you are looking for.

http://gracebyfaith.enjin.com/forum

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=586530

If the answer is 2 then we are absolutely not what you are looking for.

<Tatooine Swim Team>

Server: The Harbinger

Faction: Republic

Guild Focus: PVE

Timezone Scheduling: Any time zone in North America

Voice Chat: Mumble

Website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=4104063

What we run:

Eternity Vault - HM

Karagga's Palace - HM

Explosive Conflict - SM/HM

Terror From Beyond - SM

Scum & Villainy - SM

Golden Fury - SM

55 Hardmode Flashpoints

When we run:

Op Times are Tues - Fri @ 8pm CST

HM Flashpoints anytime

This is Snorlàx of <Tatooine Swim Team> Head recruiter. I just want to start out by saying that this guild has a few beta players and veteran end-gamers and are looking for new active members to join the team! We are currently in a drought of DPS Swimmers (Strange isn't it) But will take any role we can get. We can help you get geared, find good specs, and just being friendly. If you have any questions or want an invite direct them towards me or our GM Jam'anik or our Co-founder Muffins. Thank you and remember to join the Team!

• 3 weeks later...
Sometimes when I see people looking for a "mature" guild I have to ask myself. "Which (mature) are they looking for?"

Anyone have guild suggestions for #2? :)

Hello,

Check out Children of Korriban. We raid Mon, Wed, and Sat at 930pm EST. All of our information is located in my forum signature below. If those times work with you then hit us up.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for considering us.

We do the first part, but without the religion. Nothing against religion if that's your thing, but we consider that a sensitive topic that causes a lot of hurt feelings, so it's not allowed in guild chat. :)

I've been given many opportunities to join a guild so far on my fantastic adventure to level ... 14? But none will proclaim themselves to be the drunk sailors mature chat. When I ask, it's as if they think that's a bad thing. There were a couple I wasn't sure on, I'm sure they lied to say they aren't thinking it'd scare me off. Obviously they don't read the forums close enough!

<Synthesis> is perhaps more along the lines of number 2. Anything is free to go in gchat but If you end up with an issues with someone sort your own **** out. I ain't your therapist unless you pay well.

We are reforming from the Aussie servers but we have people from all over the shop. Due to reforming were mostly doing PVP but as soon as transfers finish we'll be jumping in pve as well.

If you wanna give us a go, msg me here or in game just search for synthesis someone will point you in the right direction.