The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

ROFL Server Failed in my opinion

Eldercouncil

Yes, i think the server system failed, All Servers should of been brough up, Europe etc

Becuase now those people who got day 1 , that have filled most the US servers would of started leveling etc, will not move to Europe servers when they do finally get brought online, and those of you who think why not just go to a Europe server when they do, well considering that the Guild System have been designated server, and people in those guild would of started already, shows the Wave system dosent even come close to work.

People wont be able to log into their guild server due to it being full, and as shown on the Server Status page, shows most servers are already full or close to being full.

The statement made by EA/Bioware on the Swtor pre-order page, tell your friends about swtor, play with your friends etc, is a wrong statement. The method has already shown to not work and has already failed.

You have a forum page in general made by the Developers that just fills, you go to the last page, and when you do, there always seems to be another 2 pages, and 2 more after that each time you think you get to the end. Half of the posts are just trolls, the other half are conserned people who have a right to be.

Yes, i think the server system failed, All Servers should of been brough up, Europe etc

Becuase now those people who got day 1 , that have filled most the US servers would of started leveling etc, will not move to Europe servers when they do finally get brought online, and those of you who think why not just go to a Europe server when they do, well considering that the Guild System have been designated server, and people in those guild would of started already, shows the Wave system dosent even come close to work.

People wont be able to log into their guild server due to it being full, and as shown on the Server Status page, shows most servers are already full or close to being full.

The statement made by EA/Bioware on the Swtor pre-order page, tell your friends about swtor, play with your friends etc, is a wrong statement. The method has already shown to not work and has already failed.

You have a forum page in general made by the Developers that just fills, you go to the last page, and when you do, there always seems to be another 2 pages, and 2 more after that each time you think you get to the end. Half of the posts are just trolls, the other half are conserned people who have a right to be.

There are 106 servers, some as low as Medium capacity. The servers don't have to handle a constant load of everyone online at once. People play at different hours throughout the day. The fact that their servers are still online is a success imho.

Edited by theLast

great post apart from one minor detail

EU servers are up , they just show as N/A in the server list

kinda puts the rest of your post into the trash can

I think they did it right. When I start 4 or 5 days from now, I'd prefer it to be on a fresh server without level 50's already running around.

They can add new servers as the days of early release progress, and people newly added can join the new servers.

If you're in a preloaded guild, the only way you could avoid level disparity would have been to all preorder the same day.

great post apart from one minor detail

EU servers are up , they just show as N/A in the server list

kinda puts the rest of your post into the trash can

It's more the fact that the OP thinks the servers capacity won't be adjust that makes his post a failure.

The other factor is, stopping wave of invites at 1:30pm is just stupid. Fail.

No matter what you say, people will dog you because you do not feel the need to kiss EA/BIO Booty!!

No sense of posting here at all from the looks of it, all the same people who ruined SWG.

The other factor is, stopping wave of invites at 1:30pm is just stupid. Fail.

Actually, it makes sense when you consider how many people didn't take off work today and are just now getting home and getting on line. I'd imagine it's like a whole other "wave" of log ins and server taxation.

How many MMO launchs have you been involved with as an employee?