Locked out of GF when insta-kicked?

Is the whisper about that? If so I would report, they used you to get into the instance with group finder, but were too selfish and self-centered to risk sharing gear with you. So they kicked, you get punished and they get gear. Put the blame where it belongs, bioware designed a social game, they can't keep people from being their antisocial self. Edited by mikebevo

Very likely this was a guild run that just had someone else from the guild want that spot after they queued or one of the members d/c'd and completely removed from the game. The person they want is in the queue and they kick anyone else that gets put in until the person they want gets in.

My guild has done this and I really dislike it.

whoa... what a sorry bunch of a*******

You should definetely report this. they don't want to play by the rules and the screw people over to do so. Like vectee said, this is crearly an abuse of the system. BW should not play dumb about it

Same thing happened here, I was omw and was kicked before I landed and then was told I would be ejected from the zone.

I accepted the invite and never saw group chat or a group list just the transfer screen. How would I report them. I could not even find a way to put them on ignore. This is really frustrating because you can get weekly comms for completing these and I spent time away from my game coming and going. I would really be upset if this is 2 buddies trying to get the group finder bonus but only using them and 2 comps for the run so they can get extra drops ( not doable on all runs I know)

Or I could have been a pain for someone else in an earlier mission, but at least a "sorry but" would be fine.

What is the bioware's language that would make this be an offense since the methodology is biware's doing. They are not using hate speech or hacking. They are just using the tools available to play the game as the see fit. See all of the threads about premades with voip in WZ.

Honestly each group should get one kick after X minutes of play, and no kicks at a certain point before the boss fight. That way everyone has a responsibility to find a way to work with what you have. It may run off the my way or the highway crowd, but who attracts more people to the game and promotes long term mebership in the long run.