Q&A with Bioware on armor dyes

Iwipe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it completely absurd that Synthweavers and Armormechs get the short end again and that Artificers are getting another thing that will be in demand for on the market.

At the very least they could have made armoring color kits made by the people who make the armor.

Artifice got nothing when you got all that agmenting stuff, so it is nice that we now also get something new again.

i am a littel bit two-minded.

One the One Hand I'am happy to see that this feature is comming after 1 1/2 years.

One The Other Hand there a worrys about some facts of this.

1) roughly Half of the Colors will come in the Cartel Market,i hope we can buy them direct in the Market and there not going in this Stupid Cartel Markt Packs as Random Drops

2) mentioned some times,only 1 Slot.one for Primary and one for Secondary were better

Edited by Black_Sheep_LE

Solid write-up, Dulfy. Good work as always!

Reading this - Am I right in saying that dying is going to be an either primary colour OR secondary colour, rather than being able to change both at the same time?

At least this means I'll be able to get rid of the horrific pistachio secondary colour on Conservator's robes.

On the topic of the pending release of armor dyes... it is predictable that as soon as information is released to the public... disappointment and complaining ensures. I was chastised a few days ago for having the audacity in predicting such, even though I expressed it with good natured fun and tongue in cheek. :p

It's also predictable that no matter how bad they botch it up, there will be someone there to defend them to the death to balance things out.