The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

10 reasons pvp heroes shouldn't Raid

ufasach

(I would post a disclaimer but I don't like hiding behind anything and I do both equally and this is all me.)

1 Lag switching doesn't help your team in a raid.

2 swapping out your augments for less powerful ones on entering the operation reduces your chance of success.

3 Putting guard on a healer is a good way of getting your top dps killed.

4 leaving a raid at the first sign of not winning a fight doesn't really get you anywhere.

5 calling everybody newbs can cost you when the gear drops are being handed out.

6 Trying to take snow on your own tends to work out badly when it's the opening fight of eternity vault.

7 Trying to figure out how that "powertech" has two blaster pistols can cause confusion and affect performance.

8 Posts asking for nerfs to other classes do not endear you to your teammates.

9 Constantly complaining that healing is OP is a good way to not survive the end of each Bossfight.

10 Ongoing attempts to get the dps to kill the healers usually gets you kicked from the group.

(I would post a disclaimer but I don't like hiding behind anything and I do both equally and this is all me.)

2 swapping out your augments for less powerful ones on entering the operation reduces your chance of success.

4 leaving a raid at the first sign of not winning a fight doesn't really get you anywhere.

5 calling everybody newbs can cost you when the gear drops are being handed out.

6 Trying to take snow on your own tends to work out badly when it's the opening fight of eternity vault.

7 Trying to figure out how that "powertech" has two blaster pistols can cause confusion and affect performance.

9 Constantly complaining that healing is OP is a good way to not survive the end of each Bossfight.

10 Ongoing attempts to get the dps to kill the healers usually gets you kicked from the group.

Well done, Sir.

PvE Heroes in PvP Warzone are worst ...

They are looking on the ground where is the big circle that they have to dodge but they can't find it ...

They always get so upset by the lack of drops at the end of the match.

i normally do a raid on average once every 2-3months and i cant sit still im bk and forth not staying in any spot for more than few seconds lol

Great thread and is so true in alot of cases.

another one for you:

No ? : Why dont my take down on sniper take a raid boss out? lol

I fully agree, i would probably make my team wipe every time - which is why i respectfully do not enter any kind of PvE instances.

If i by any chance would suddenly get interested in PvE, i would make really sure i knew what the content i was about to enter was about. And i would be very upfront and clear at the start that this is my first time in "Eternity vault" so any hints and guidence would be appreciated.

How i wish i was shown the same courtesy in warzones :rolleyes: