guilds and the real life :)

Souleespersen

well even 4 thos of us there ar subs ther ar restrictions. minimum 4 playrs to make a guild. well lets see. if i want to start somthing. i start the guild alone and then req members. like you will do in a normaly life dissions. yes somtims it happen a grp chose to start somthing up togheter. but almost evry god damn time one singel man startet at the buttem.

sry for my bad english

I am not sure, if I understand what you are suggesting right, but there are enough "one-man-shows" out there already. Guilds which were created and immediately left by 3 of the 4 right after creation.

Sorry, that is not the purpose of a guild. And having a myriad of mini-guilds also does not do any good.

well even 4 thos of us there ar subs ther ar restrictions. minimum 4 playrs to make a guild. well lets see. if i want to start somthing. i start the guild alone and then req members. like you will do in a normaly life dissions. yes somtims it happen a grp chose to start somthing up togheter. but almost evry gosh darn time one singel man startet at the buttem.

sry for my bad english

Well, even for those of us who are Subscribers, there are restrictions. A minimum of four players to make a guild. If I want to start something... I start the guild alone and then register members. Like you do in a normal life decision. Yes, sometimes it happens that a group chooses to start something up together. But almost every gosh darn time one single man started at the bottom.

Sorry for my bad English.

I think it is ok that you need 3 other people to form a guild with. You are supposed to group up and make friends in an MMO.

Does that help? >.>

I think he's saying that because there are single business endeavours IRL, he should be able to make a guild on his larry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.