Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is it wrong that I believe we should receive some sort of formal apology?

Cilas

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 pages or so happened while I slept... so in an effort to get back into the argument I would like to disagree with each and every one of you.

Because I don't have the time to argue with each of you indivually... just picture me saying the exact opposite of what you said and end the sentence with "kid" or "baddie", perhaps throw in a "L2P" and a ":rolleyes:".

Thank you... carry on.

LOL! This is one of the better posts I've seen on these forums...which, actually isn't saying much...

Personally I like agruing with strangers over the internet, whose opinions matter to me about as much as the next election in Poland.

I also enjoy threatening them and challenging them to fights in real life.

Oh my god... You don't care about Poland's elections? We have a problem now.

haha :D

people were getting too serious (and personal) over a video game. all threads that go that route must be derailed and destroyed.

There is such a thing as being too serious. That isn't the case here.

The current PvP issues are major issues, and need to be addressed and corrected. People can agree to disagree regarding whether bolster and the so-called leveling of the playing field is a good thing, but one thing that everyone should agree with is the notion that the new system, regardless of intent, is NOT working properly.

2.0.1 has not fixed everything, and each day that goes by without a response, much less a fix, damages the future of this game.

Edited by Kirtastropohe

The current PvP issues are major issues, and need to be addressed and corrected. People can agree to disagree regarding whether bolster and the so-called leveling of the playing field is a good thing, but one thing that everyone should agree with is the notion that the new system, regardless of intent, is NOT working properly.

2.0.1 has not fixed everything, and each day that goes by without a response, much less a fix, damages the future of this game.

Has 2.0.1 fixed anything?

nope, it's a video game :p

nope, it's a video game :p

LooooooL

Coming from you? What how many level 50/55 toons you have? Hell, I'll bet your arse turned to leather grinding them out. For someone like you who rarely sees much else except your monitor, I find it ridiculous how you speak so strongly, yet constantly dismiss this game as trivial. Go get some sunshine, for your contradictory opinions here are taxing and trite.

LooooooL

Coming from you? What how many level 50/55 toons you have? Hell, I'll bet your arse turned to leather grinding them out. For someone like you who rarely sees much else except your monitor, I find it ridiculous how you speak so strongly, yet constantly dismiss this game as trivial. Go get some sunshine, for your contradictory opinions here are taxing and trite.

who are you? every time i post you act like I know who you are. haha

i play two nights a week.

you want to know my personal life? I am a business developer for an international software company that manages intellectual property. I travel for a living (15-25 days a month). This week I spent 5 days in Boston. Last week I spent 5 days in NYC, the week before that in Boston. Next week I have 5 days in Dallas before heading back to Boston. I am 33 years old, I have a 24 year old girlfriend (we are both fit and she is freaky in the sack). The rent for my apartment is $2,500/month, the rent for my car parking spot is $275/month. I have a brother and a father, my mother passed when I was 16 years old. I drive a Jetta with heated seats. I like Tom Waits, Chromeo and plenty other hot jams. I just finished reading the first three books of the Demon Cycle (it's very good). I'm reading King Leopold's Ghost atm, it's about Belgium and the rubber trade. I make over 80k a year, have a good pension and a crappy PC. I have no pets but my girlfriend wants a dog.

In game I have two 55s.

who are you? every time i post you act like I know who you are. haha

i play two nights a week.

you want to know my personal life? I am a business developer for an international software company that manages intellectual property. I travel for a living (15-25 days a month). This week I spent 5 days in Boston. Last week I spent 5 days in NYC, the week before that in Boston. Next week I have 5 days in Dallas before heading back to Boston. I am 33 years old, I have a 24 year old girlfriend (we are both fit and she is freaky in the sack). The rent for my apartment is $2,500/month, the rent for my car parking spot is $275/month. I have a brother and a father, my mother passed when I was 16 years old. I drive a Jetta with heated seats. I like Tom Waits, Chromeo and plenty other hot jams. I just finished reading the first three books of the Demon Cycle (it's very good). I'm reading King Leopold's Ghost atm, it's about Belgium and the rubber trade. I make over 80k a year, have a good pension and a crappy PC. I have no pets but my girlfriend wants a dog.

In game I have two 55s.

Wow, just wow.

:p sometimes you have to fight a stalker with fact. whoever that guy is i know he isn't my uncle.

btw, with 80k a year you might want to think about moving into an apartment with cheaper rent so you can put away more money. Yes, I just gave you some financial advice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.