Augment glitch still here

evilmoka

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a reply today, maybe they will after they post the question of the day.....

How many credits have you spent in ripping augments out and putting them back in, while doing WZ's in the past 24 hours?

The question of the day is up, so we should get a response any time now. ;)

You have got to be joking...

They really need to explain themselves right now if this is true...

Yep... time to come out from under the desks and face the music. Heck, even if we provide the benefit of doubt and assume they are trying to research the issue and figure out a response, the fact that there isn't even a "sorry, we understand there are still problems and are trying to look into it," message speaks volumes.

Yep... time to come out from under the desks and face the music. Heck, even if we provide the benefit of doubt and assume they are trying to research the issue and figure out a response, the fact that there isn't even a "sorry, we understand there are still problems and are trying to look into it," message speaks volumes.

Yeah...i was discouraged when 2.0 went live....and after that BW have managed to disappoint me and increase that discouragement more and more each single day. This is truly starting to become too much to be acceptable on any level.

HOW THE **** did they not notice this? -I wanna know WHO tested this fix.

Yeah...i was discouraged when 2.0 went live....and after that BW have managed to disappoint me and increase that discouragement more and more each single day. This is truly starting to become too much to be acceptable on any level.

HOW THE **** did they not notice this? -I wanna know WHO tested this fix.

If, years from now, someone makes a study why this game wasn't the success it was ment to be what they will find will be just this, they did not test their **** properly before releasing it

Edited by sanchito

So, you're saying you can bet better stats, by spending credits?

****. That's soooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

But, wait! It's ok if I buy an armoring, mod, and enhancement for comms or credits, and get better stats?

Silly PvP is silly....

Yes...except this isn't an intended feature and NOT common knowledge. You having Bad luck when thinking?

So, you're saying you can bet better stats, by spending credits?

****. That's soooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

But, wait! It's ok if I buy an armoring, mod, and enhancement for comms or credits, and get better stats?

Silly PvP is silly....

you can use green level 9 augs for the same effectt that's not really credits, even for a pvper

As of current:

Green low level armor > conq

Taking augments out gives you a 40% boost by using the above armor trick also.

Putting augments back in also gives you the added stats on the augments. If you went balls to the wall in a premade for example, spending 140k per match, you could have all members pull this off to seal the win. This is 40% + the stats of 14 mk9's. I can't imagine the 14k critters use this every match. Assuming that is true, they can use their trick plus this and get maybe a 60% overall boost. There are still confirmed people with over 40k hp critting for high.

There is more to this as some people know how to crit for 14k+

Bioware, where is our response??

There is more to this as some people know how to crit for 14k+

Bioware, where is our response??

I'm sure they're looking at their "metrics" and seeing that the average damage dealt is well below a 14k hit, therefore they can write off those few 14k crits as RNG or "chance".

You may be right, and "cats out of the bag" so I may as well give in. As much as I feel this will have very negative side effects UNTIL it is fixed, I'll happily oblige

START OF WARZONE EVERYTHING IN, STATS NORMAL:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665926

REMOVE ONE AUGMENT, EARPIECE, NOTICE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665927

REMOVE SECOND AUGMENT, IMPLANT#1, NOTICE MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665928

REMOVE THIRD AUGMENT, IMPLANT#2, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665929

PLACE ALL AUGMENTS THAT WERE REMOVED BACK IN, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665933

BEFORE:

DMG: 1081-1458

ACC: 97.76%

CRIT: 24.90%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 72.69%

HP: 26,227

TECH BONUS DMG: 1098.17

TECH ACC: 107.76%

AFTER:

DMG: 1183-1560

ACC: 98.05%

CRIT: 26.51%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 74.37%

HP: 30,312

TECH BONUS DMG: 1203.81

TECH ACC: 108.05%

Long story short, Bioware needs to fix this. From what I've been told it's even worse the better your gear and augments get despite how expensive it is to do this. I've sent bug reports on it, but not sure when/if a fix is in sight. But screenshots were requested. Here they are!

bump.

on the contrary, they should be publicized so that everyone does it and is, thus, on the same footing as everyone else.

This. It's easier to get people to make their stats as good as they can w/ exploiting then it is to deter others from not exploiting their stats.

e.i. it's not fair when some people employ the Golden Rule. Since it's easier to not have people follow the Golden Rule than it is to make them follow it, it's best to just have people not do any golden rule.