Augment glitch still here

evilmoka

I just found out you can equip all greens

mk1 augments

remove or add these after entering a warzone

and you get about 40% overall boosted stats

There are methods beyond this since some people are hitting for 14k on commandos.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIOWARE PLEASE READ THIS

Remove bolster

Other than PVP gear, NOTHING gives expertise

Everyone gets as many free recruit sets as they want. The sets sell for o credits. Each set has the FULL expertise.

Partisan and conqueror only add stats as ALL SETS have the same expertise.

If your expertise is not capped at 2018, you cannot even que/enter a warzone.

Removing gear in warzones will be forbidden. This includes augments, mods etc. Crafting missions and crew skill interaction also disabled while inside so people are not distracted.

What does this do? It makes people who just start or only do casual pvp the ability to only be maybe 30% lower than full conqueror. It also prevents ANY bugs with bolster. Obviously you guys don't know how to implement a bolster system properly so it needs to be removed. This game isn't a beta and I don't enjoy having to learn the latest bolster bugs to be competitive in pvp.

Please fix bolster 100%%%%%% or implement the above which is better in the long run and makes it easy for you guys. 3 sets only. Other games like wow if you wear pve gear and stuff u get owned. This game should be the same. Hence full expertise requirement to enter wz's and that full expertise is granted with the free set that MUST be worn (or better).

A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.

At this point i feel like we should take advantage of them, and publish vids / screenshots wherever we can. This would at least force them to fix it :-(

This is clearly being exploited.. Immortals and Smell My Finger on Jung-Ma actively use this crap. How do we know? The hits they do on you give them away.

I have seen 10K, 12K, even 15K hits. BW says if you see anything over 9K to let them know.. 9K is supposed to be the maximum hit in PVP, now people are approaching double that. I have given up on PVP till all of this, and all of the other nonsense is addressed. I don't even bother with dailies any longer.

PVP is officially dead in SWTOR.

This is clearly being exploited.. Immortals and Smell My Finger on Jung-Ma actively use this crap. How do we know? The hits they do on you give them away.

I have seen 10K, 12K, even 15K hits. BW says if you see anything over 9K to let them know.. 9K is supposed to be the maximum hit in PVP, now people are approaching double that. I have given up on PVP till all of this, and all of the other nonsense is addressed. I don't even bother with dailies any longer.

PVP is officially dead in SWTOR.

Just witnessed a 13k demo round last warzone about 20 mins ago. This is getting crazy. Something NEEDS to be done. At least lets get some Dev attention in here. People shouldn't be pullling numbers like that WITHOUT EVEN WEARING ANY CONQUERER GEAR.

You may be right, and "cats out of the bag" so I may as well give in. As much as I feel this will have very negative side effects UNTIL it is fixed, I'll happily oblige

<snip>

Long story short, Bioware needs to fix this. From what I've been told it's even worse the better your gear and augments get despite how expensive it is to do this. I've sent bug reports on it, but not sure when/if a fix is in sight. But screenshots were requested. Here they are!

Oh brother, that is not just a minor change, that is a huge change. But can anyone confirm that you actually need to add or remove the augments? You can't just zone in with empty slots and get the bug?

A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.

Normally, I would 100% agree with you...

But Bioware DID know about this, on PTS even, yet they've failed every claim to have "fixed" it. They act as if this game is in beta and they have a few more builds before it goes live to get back to it. I know their staff has been cut, but that's no excuse for sloppy coding. If the people there can't fix it, obviously they have the wrong people doing the job and change should be made.

You may be right, and "cats out of the bag" so I may as well give in. As much as I feel this will have very negative side effects UNTIL it is fixed, I'll happily oblige

START OF WARZONE EVERYTHING IN, STATS NORMAL:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665926

REMOVE ONE AUGMENT, EARPIECE, NOTICE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665927

REMOVE SECOND AUGMENT, IMPLANT#1, NOTICE MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665928

REMOVE THIRD AUGMENT, IMPLANT#2, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665929

PLACE ALL AUGMENTS THAT WERE REMOVED BACK IN, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665933

BEFORE:

DMG: 1081-1458

ACC: 97.76%

CRIT: 24.90%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 72.69%

HP: 26,227

TECH BONUS DMG: 1098.17

TECH ACC: 107.76%

AFTER:

DMG: 1183-1560

ACC: 98.05%

CRIT: 26.51%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 74.37%

HP: 30,312

TECH BONUS DMG: 1203.81

TECH ACC: 108.05%

Long story short, Bioware needs to fix this. From what I've been told it's even worse the better your gear and augments get despite how expensive it is to do this. I've sent bug reports on it, but not sure when/if a fix is in sight. But screenshots were requested. Here they are!

Thank you for the screen shots...I appreciate the time and effort you put in to take them. It demonstrates the issue perfectly.

START OF WARZONE EVERYTHING IN, STATS NORMAL:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665926

REMOVE ONE AUGMENT, EARPIECE, NOTICE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665927

REMOVE SECOND AUGMENT, IMPLANT#1, NOTICE MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665928

REMOVE THIRD AUGMENT, IMPLANT#2, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665929

PLACE ALL AUGMENTS THAT WERE REMOVED BACK IN, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665933

BEFORE:

DMG: 1081-1458

ACC: 97.76%

CRIT: 24.90%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 72.69%

HP: 26,227

TECH BONUS DMG: 1098.17

TECH ACC: 107.76%

AFTER:

DMG: 1183-1560

ACC: 98.05%

CRIT: 26.51%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 74.37%

HP: 30,312

TECH BONUS DMG: 1203.81

TECH ACC: 108.05%

Well, Bioware Devs, here it is. Please recreate this problem on your end, and then fix it.

The fix is very simple.

They have only to type:

delete [drive:][path]Bolster

after this they press Y and Enter.

Ha-ha.. yes, exactly. BAsed on the 1st two attempts to fix bolster, it isn't going to happen properly. They just don't know how to do it. Roll back and get the frak rid of this idiotic 2.0 change and go back to how it was before. If people didn't want to use the recruit gear, that's on them. Seems stupid to destroy PvP trying to cater to people who can't be bothered wearing gear given to them for free. heck, up the stats on it if you want.

The current system is an exploitable hell. It has ruined PvP and it's yet another PR/implementation disaster for this game. How can you screw up Star Wars? I didn't think it was possible, but they found a way.

Well I witnessed a guild using a variation of this bug that makes my previous post laughable at best. I'm going to post some screenshots showing it but its VERY VERY bad.

PLEASE lets get some word showing that something is being done or worked on.

Well I witnessed a guild using a variation of this bug that makes my previous post laughable at best. I'm going to post some screenshots showing it but its VERY VERY bad.

PLEASE lets get some word showing that something is being done or worked on.

I saw the same guild using it as well.

GREEN gear + a variation of the augment trick yields 40% boosted stats roughly. About 40k hp and crits over 12k

For real! Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

They really should be making their own post and request constructive feedback that will help fix the problem too. Instead they cowardly post in other threads

They really should be making their own post and request constructive feedback that will help fix the problem too. Instead they cowardly post in other threads

They are the opposite of proactive. They are NOactive......

Hoping for a reply today, maybe they will after they post the question of the day.....

How many credits have you spent in ripping augments out and putting them back in, while doing WZ's in the past 24 hours?

Edited by Philastra

Yes, very certain combinations of augments and armorings getting removed and inputted again will gain even higher stats. It's possible to get to near 45K health and critting your abilities for 12-13K. I saw a operative running around with 950 ranged bonus damage in a warzone. Yes, you read that correctly. 950 ranged bonus damage. His hidden strike+backstab must have been hitting for god knows how much. Edited by revcrisis

it has been over a day now without bioware even acknowledging that they ****ed up bolster for the 3rd time in as many patches. Just tell us that you bit off more than you can chew with this system and have no *********** idea how to fix it, please Edited by sanchito

Hoping for a reply today, maybe they will after they post the question of the day.....

How many credits have you spent in ripping augments out and putting them back in, while doing WZ's in the past 24 hours?

400 credits per warzone...yes lvl 9 augments work BETTER than lvl 55 augments (lol go figure!)