Bioware full of failure..... but the fault is ours.

ufasach

:rolleyes:

Cross server PVP Fail

Paid server transfers Fail

Dealing with exploiters in PVP ( now epidemic on some servers) Fail

Season 1 ranked warzones Fail

Realizing that all of the above are connected Fail.

But HEY! We are getting a new cartel pack today.

As long as we act placid and ignorant and buy their cartel packs, they will give us the "beads and whiskey for the natives" approach.

Guildmasters need to get together and organize cartel purchase boycotts until they give us what we were promised.

If 10 then 100 then 1000 guilds sign up for a cartel purchase boycott until we get Xserver pvp, we would have xserver pvp within a month.

That is today's food for thought.

Agreed. Those changes are necessary to the health and life of competitive PVP. It is certainly an interesting proposal. If you could get enough people bought into it would have some effectiveness... How to coordinate everyone across the servers would be the ticket.

the problem with boycotting the CM is simple.

the CM is the main source of funding now.

Dry up the money and nobody gets anything

Thats the sad truth. If people just got some sense and didnt buy anything, this game would surely shut down.

PvP is horrible in this game :(

Let's not forget that even with the guild XP bonus, a lot of people aren't in guilds.

Based on what I've seen on the GTN, there are people in this game who make their credits from selling cartel market items, if they didn't spend cash where would they get their credits?

Let's not forget that even with the guild XP bonus, a lot of people aren't in guilds.

Based on what I've seen on the GTN, there are people in this game who make their credits from selling cartel market items, if they didn't spend cash where would they get their credits?

Exactly, the CC is the ONLY way to make in game credits right?

I'm actually really glad the update got postponed. If you read the Dev posts about it, they say it wasn't ready and they have a bug to fix. Regardless of how you feel about the new content you have to admit that at least they are listening to us enough to test the patch this time. Maybe they'll remember this next time they want to replace the PvP system with some new untried and untested monstrosity.

Agreed 100%. Bioware is acting like facebook scavenging into profits not caring about the community's opinion and only caring to profit. The PTS is a SHAM because none of the feedback they got from the players that bothered testing that **** wasn't taken seriously. Not like it ever was anyway. They goal clearly is to reach the massive ignorant mass that spends their money on cartel packs and they don't care about bringing in good new players or retain existing beta players. Just the same FOTMs that reroll after every update because they have no life. Yesterday in four hours of warzones I saw the same team going up against the same team. This is in a PVP server which means pvp and this game are pretty much dead and all their doing is trying to prolong the inevitable. Edited by Jurakan

Jokes on you OP, we aren't getting a new pack today either. Honestly, if cross server were so easy for them to implement with their current technology they'd have done it already, I guarantee you. That they haven't suggests technical road blocks that aren't going to go away because you decide to boycott them.

Cross server PVP Fail

As long as we act placid and ignorant and buy their cartel packs, they will give us the "beads and whiskey for the natives" approach.

Guildmasters need to get together and organize cartel purchase boycotts until they give us what we were promised.

If 10 then 100 then 1000 guilds sign up for a cartel purchase boycott until we get Xserver pvp, we would have xserver pvp within a month.

Agreed. this cartel market is a pc of ****, they are working on it instead work on something useful cuz ppl spend so much money for those packs. uh i said they work on cartel ***** no they dont work cuz they just change the color of armors and speedrs.

Like the thread title says though, it's our own fault. My own brother has probably spent close to $60 on the CM, maybe if we (as a community) were more adamant about not spending cash there EA would stop giving the CM development priority over actual content and bug fixes.

EDIT: But I know the P2W crowd won't grind dailies for their creds so whatever.

Edited by Covaltage

i don't know why they pay for that ****..i unlocked a couple of things when i was preferred, then i subscribed.

i just buy a pack with my monthly 500 for being sub but i really don't understand why a dev team puts more attention in that **** than anyother

i mean..how many patches did we have involving only CM?

I agree it is easier said than done but that goes for pretty much everything.

we have to be the change we wish to see in the game. if we accept that Bioware's focus will always be primarily on cartel packs then all we can expect from them will be the same old crap with different colours at the expense of content and the broadening of pvp.

Cross server PVP Fail

^ winner of best post of the day so far

But didn't WoW have cross server queues (Battlegroups) from launch? This "roadblock" has been navigated by other companies over a decade ago, I can't imagine it's such a problem still today that it can't be fixed.

I think "battle groups" were instituted sometime during the 2nd xpac (lich king).

Cross server PVP Fail

Already there, brotha.

I VOW to NEVER purchase another item from the scam market as long as there are any gameplay items or issues.

gonna ride out this month's sub (already canx'd), go FTP, and not throw EAWare another penny until they remove their greedy heads from their incompetent arses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.