Jedi Couselor Story question (possible spoilers)

JerForceOne

So i said possible spoilers in the title because this question could only be answered by someone who has completed the Jedi Counselor storyline.

Someone had told me that the Jedi Counselor storyline was boring but at least you found out what happened to Bastila. Well, i completed the whole story and unless i fell asleep or was too drunk to remember, i don't know what happened to her. So is it in the storyline and i missed it, or not?

And i agree with it being a pretty boring storyline, at least compared to the Jedi Knight.

I haven't played KOTOR. But she appears in the Noetikon of Secrets, which contained the personalities of Jedi who had fallen to the dark side but came back to the light. Again, I know nothing about KOTOR, so assuming she was dark side in KOTOR, she must have been redeemed otherwise she couldn't be in the Noetikon.

At some point late in her life, Bastila's appearance and thought patterns were recorded into the Noetikon of Secrets, as she was a Jedi Master who had experienced both the light and dark sides of the Force. This holocron-recording would later aid the Barsen'thor in saving Jedi Master Yuon Par from a maddening dark side illness which had been created by the Sith Lord Terrak Morrhage. With the assistance of the Noetikon's, the Barsen'thor was able to learn a shielding technique that allowed the Barsen'thor to free those inflicted by Terrak Morrhage's maddening disease. However shortly after the Noetikon's had passed on their knowledge to Barsen'thor, the Noetikon of Secrets and the other Noetikons, the Noetikon of Science and the Noetikon of Light were seemingly destroyed by an unidentified Sith Lord within the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The charred remains of the Noetikon's were salvaged by the Jedi Order and returned to Tython where the Jedi Engineers attempted to repair the precious holocrons.

Bastila's holocron and those of the other Jedi Master contained within the Noetikon's were saved when the Jedi were able to repair the Noetikon's with the assistance of the Barsen'thor. The Noetikon's were able to assist the Barsen'thor once again upon his request to find an army to combat the Children of the Emperor. Bastila's holocron was able to point out that a hidden army of Esh-kha imprisoned in stasis by the Rakata could be found on Belsavis. [10]

Edited by Jenzali

From my experience playing LS & DS JC, LS story can be easily predictable. I guess that's what makes the story boring to some people. DS is just crazy, although it does makes the story somewhat interesting. Your decisions killed more Jedi than any Sith in their life time.