Operative roll

Jurakan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man is a genius

Give it a 15 second cooldown, and then you have to accept it no longer be affected by slows or roots and costing no energy.

And see my very sad face after taking away a fun, but not overpowered ability from a class that sorely needed it. :(

Give it a 15 second cooldown, and then you have to accept it no longer be affected by slows or roots and costing no energy.

Exactly, I'm quite ok with it being changed from a transport ability into an escape ability but in that case it needs all of the qualifiers removed (and preferably the energy cost as well).

Due to the way the talents involving Scamper/Exfiltrate are set up. (Dodge for 1 second, free Kolto Pack etc) it's not gonna get a cooldown, nor will it get a reduced energy cost. They'd have to go back and change around the entire talent tree setups. And if they're not willing to do that for something that actually IS overpowered, like smash, then lol no. Yer SOL.

Learn to counter it. Slow them, root them. If they cleanse themselves (many are too dumb to even have cleanse on their quickbar) then do it again. Problem solved.

Like someone mentioned earlier there's this really nifty toy called Electro Net that-(WAAAAAH COMMANDO SUX)-oh ok then.

Better just get used to it! Mop up those tears! <3

(Seriously tho, grow up and L2P. The most nerfed class in the game doesn't need any more nerfs.)

If it was so mediocre you would not see all the crapolas like you defending it as it is with their nails and no you ain't changing the subject. This thread will be long and it will not be because of me but because of people who want Bioware to fix it vs bads like you that will continue to claim the class sucks without it. Edited by Jurakan

If it was so mediocre you would not see all the crapolas like you defending it as it is with their nails and no you ain't changing the subject. This thread will be long and it will not be because of me but because of people who want Bioware to fix it vs bads like you that will continue to claim the class sucks without it.

Partly because the class kind of still sucks with the roll. Are you really scared of the operative who can only crit high for 6k damage, while other classes run around with 8-9k crits.

You want to know why operatives and scoundrels defend this ability? Because for the last year, we have been marked as one of the weakest DPS classes in the game, offering no utility to offset our meager DPS. Finally we have a skill that lets us move around the battlefield a bit easier, and everyone is jumping on the nerf train with fairly absurd accusations, usually getting our ability and the sniper version mixed and matched. So yeah...we're going to argue back about this for a long time.

If it was so mediocre you would not see all the crapolas like you defending it as it is with their nails and no you ain't changing the subject. This thread will be long and it will not be because of me but because of people who want Bioware to fix it vs bads like you that will continue to claim the class sucks without it.

A weak skill would be say, Powertech's Shoulder Cannon. If you started a thread on 'nerf Shoulder Cannon" most PTs probably won't even care. Even if nothing was promised in return, it'd hardly be worth the effort to defend it. Of course this is also why there aren't any threads on 'nerf Shoulder Cannon'.

Operatives and scoundrels are melee dps that didn't have a cap closer. Now they have a cap closer. And no, I don't want my scoundrel to lose it. If it gets nerfed to the ground, I want another cap closer or 15s cd on disappearing act so I can use stealth as a cap closer and escape ability.

I love how they say they use it as a gap closer when all you see them do with is reach containers or ANY warzone objectives quicker than anyone else, or to avoid certain death by getting out of range instantly. Edited by Jurakan

I love how they say they use it as a gap closer when all you see them do with is reach containers or ANY warzone objectives quicker than anyone else, or to avoid certain death by getting out of range instantly.

What class do YOU play?