700k to 1,200,000k damage WZ games??

WIZBASKY

I saw a fair few youtube vids of WZ games with people doing 700 to 1.2 milk damage in WZ games, I am usually the highest damage player in every game I play and I average 400-500k, did they tone the damage output down since PTS 2.0?

I have seen 800k healing, and I even did 713k at lvl 54 about 5 days ago in WZ, but since hitting 55 the highest damage I have done is 568k, and I am usually the highest in the game, so what happen to 1.2 million k from sages?

Edited by WIZBASKY

I saw a fair few youtube vids of WZ games with people doing 700 to 1.2 milk damage in WZ games, I am usually the highest damage player in every game I play and I average 400-500k, did they tone the damage output down since PTS 2.0?

I have seen 800k healing, and I even did 713k at lvl 54 about 5 days ago in WZ, but since hitting 55 the highest damage I have done is 568k, and I am usually the highest in the game, so what happen to 1.2 million k from sages?

Not too many max geared teams yet - I think that's the main reason.

On my Sorc I've been averaging 650k - 850k heals. I have had two games where I've gotten 1.010,000 heals and 1.116000 heals. I find its easier now and I'm hardly geared. I have like 4 pieces of partisan, all implants are conqueror, and the rest are a mix of min-maxed wh/ewh gear pieces and fully augmented with the old 22s. Edited by Katchie

Depends on how long the game is. An average length game and you'll probably hit 700k-ish damage on the high end. In a long drawn out game though you can get a million on many specs. Also if you have good AoEs and the enemies cluster up getting that damage is pretty easy. I was a tank and had most of the enemy clustered up on Hypergate and my friend that's a level 40 sorc hit 1 million damage.

Damage output is about 10-15% higher in 2.0 than in 1.7. Except for Merc Pyro and PT Pyro of course. Their output is lower. Healing output is higher by at least 25%.

The key to high output scores in a warzone is NOT to have one great team steamroll over a bad team. That results in short matches with relatively low scores. The way you achieve high scores is when two good teams meet and both are healer heavy. In that situation few people die and both sides can pound each other for a full 15 min or more. It is interesting to note that although some people pooh-pooh such output scores, in fact they provide a useful window into optimal subclass performance in pvp - much more so than static training dummy parses, since the warzone includes the effects of stuns, roots, and targets being below 30%. And the tale of the tape is clear. Healers > dps. Sorc and Operative healers > Merc healers. Top output for dps are melee dps and sorcs. At the bottom is Merc Pyro.

I'd say a majority of Level 55 full length matches I've been in so far have have had someone do more than 600-700k damage. Certainly 1m+ isn't that unusual either. Healing high values are even more common.

I do emphasise the "full length" bit. A lot of warzones end quickly (thus the Dauntless medals) and in those cases it's normal for damage to be much lower. Conversely, matches which go on longer than usual (e.g. Civil War/Novare Coast with no-one capping mid) always have crazy high totals.

Obviously DPS/HPS is a slightly more consistent metric.

Enemy team needs to have 3 healers for that kind of dmg numbers to be possible, best on my sage so far was 1.3mill dmg with 1250 dps however in the same wz impossibru on his scoundrel had 1.9mill dmg and 1900+ dps

Best healer on the other team was belusconi with around 2 mill healing and 2k hps, rest of the wz was full of low dmg and healing output derps.

So in short you just been in wz's with suck players.

It is actually easier now, its just that there aren't really any good teams together yet and not alot of the players have full conqueror or anything like that.

ofc i cant speak for everyone but i think pvp is really screwed up atm and bioware didnt fix anything,if anything they broke it even more,i mean 1st of all nacked warzones ***,ing dumnb idear is that??

second of all i dont think bw still doesnt get the picture even after an whole year of fiddling around with the pvp system and making pvp,ers rage quit course they keep changing it nice example is the 1.2patch!!!!

ppl wanted smash to get nerved??i laugh at that as now almost every one is able to crit 7k and more on 1hit!

so they upped the heals but this aint working at all!!

little tip to bioware what an true pvp,er wants!!

1ST OF ALL NO CHAIN STUNS!!!notthing is more annoying then that! aswell stuns should break on dmg regardless meaning flashbangs shock and al the other goodies!!!

2ND IS PPL WANT ACTUAL BATTLES NOT 3SHOTS ON AN TARGET AND THEY ARE DOWN!!

course u got mauled twice for 7k there is no fun in that!

ppl want fight that stretch,when this game came out meanin centurion,champion battlemaster era players where

fighting and actually getting out of energy/force/rage whatever,and it whas fun

now u dont need that course u wont ever drain your resources as u will die in second anyway

pvp is more than ever f%$#ed up! PLS FIX IT COURSE THIS IS JUST LAUGHABLE

Edited by darthwretch

I just did 800K healing in one round of VS and I wasnt even on the zerg side the entire time (I was dps the 25 secs it took for us to get a door in round two) . Not extreme but we had another sage doing just as much too. If I had been solo healing it would have been much more.

So yeah, healing needs to be toned down. DPS is perhaps slightly too high when you're in PvE gear at 55 but feels like 1.7 when you get your Partisan/Conq sets.

Edited by MidichIorian

I just did a Alderaan Civil War game that was a nail bitter to a win, I did 707k damage and came 1st, I think 2nd place was 560k, I am putting the vid on my youtube channel, it was a good match, very strong teams.

That's on my 55 commando

I think the benchmarks for a good performance in a full 15min match are approximately thus:

Op healer 1.5 million

Sorc healer 1.2 - 1.6 million

Merc healer 1.2 million

All of those are up about 25% vs. 1.7.

Assassin dps 1.2 million (up about 20% vs. 1.7)

Rage/Focus 1.2 million (unch vs. 1.7)

Sniper 1.1 million (up about 10% vs. 1.7)

Merc Arsenal 1.0 million (up about 25% vs. 1.7)

PT/VG 1.0 million (unch vs. 1.7)

Operative dps 0.8-1.2 million (this depends a LOT on how the match develops)

Merc Pyro 0.8 million (unch vs. 1.7)

All those numbers can of course be exceeded under the right circumstance. But these are the numbers that good players will tend to hit in a full 15 min, low mobility match.

I think a lot of the huge numbers are due to players 1) having larger health pools and mostly because...

2) Tanking is now viable. Combined with 2+ healers, tanks can toss guard around a lot more liberally now and actually stay alive long enough to eat the damage. This allows players to stay in the game longer and cause more damage. I've been in quite a few stalemates recently. Matches that drag on forever over a contested node simply because no one is dying.

Healing might need to be tweaked a little bit again.

Edited by TheronFett

oh god I hate those stalemate matches, it's all well and good you able to dish out LOADS of damage, but if no one dies what's the point.

When ever I find myself in a match where there are 2-3 healers cross healing each other plus 2 guards on them and a couple of maruarders just running around freely DPSing us, and we doing the same but no one dying, I leave.

no fun in a game like that, I like to win, just like everyone else, but if its going to be a boring grind win, I leave.

On my Sorc I've been averaging 650k - 850k heals. I have had two games where I've gotten 1.010,000 heals and 1.116000 heals. I find its easier now and I'm hardly geared. I have like 4 pieces of partisan, all implants are conqueror, and the rest are a mix of min-maxed wh/ewh gear pieces and fully augmented with the old 22s.

On the advice of someone in the game, I took my enhancements out on my PT and notice I do more damage at lvl 55 PvP, not to mention add another 6k HP to my PT in a wz. Although 300-350k damage for my PT is pretty fail really, and I put it down to the way my specials are set up in my bar, basically in the wrong area to utilize the main abilities, like rail shot, etc, etc. I use primarily PVE gear, with 2 Partisan implants because the stats on the Conqueror armour do not seem to make much sense, and to be honest with you, until the base stats are sorted out, we will see people in all diff classes doing either ridiculously high damage or low damage and scratch their heads over how the hell is that possible. I do hear that next Tuesday the patch will rectify these base stat issues, and if they do, then I guess it is the grind to get the Conqueror armour. Only prob is, the Conqueror armour I would like will not be all Eliminator or Tech like it should be, but a combination of all three, which means a real hotch potch of armour and probably a loss of the bonus in the process.

I thought the PT was not meant to have accuracy stats on the armour?, but when you look at the Conqueror armour, they do. However, the Medic armour for the Merc/PT is the armour you actually want it seems for the PT/Merc, bar the alacrity of course, but some of the Medic armour is perfect for a PT or Merc dps, baffles the hell out of me. Of course if you get say the Conqueror gun for the Merc/PT healer, the barrel does not strip out to go into your current gun. Already tried that one,haha. Costly little mistake. So unlike before you can no longer get the armour you actually need to strip out everything to put into other armour.

PS, Makeb is pretty cool though, nice job on that.

Edited by FatEdd

I thought the PT was not meant to have accuracy stats on the armour?, but when you look at the Conqueror armour, they do. However, the Medic armour for the Merc/PT is the armour you actually want it seems for the PT/Merc, bar the alacrity of course, but some of the Medic armour is perfect for a PT or Merc dps, baffles the hell out of me. Of course if you get say the Conqueror gun for the Merc/PT healer, the barrel does not strip out to go into your current gun. Already tried that one,haha. Costly little mistake. So unlike before you can no longer get the armour you actually need to strip out everything to put into other armour.

PS, Makeb is pretty cool though, nice job on that.

I found when I geared up for a set ( Battlemaster, WH, EWH ) The only thing that really mattered from a "set" was the armoring with the bonus tied to it. Yes, I wouldn't go buy the Survivor's Set as a healer, but what I'm saying is after you get all the pieces bought, that is where you begin to build your set to your liking. I think this time around though, people are going to have to start using Augments they had never used in the past to Min-max gear if the stats are not found high enough in the pieces themselves, Also that barrel "thing" sounds like a bug, a very big bug.

On the jedi covenant server a couple of classes have broke 2mil in deeps and heals already the most damage was by a marauder at 2.7mil i think and 2700 dps soooo all the other numbers are pretty low :/

You need perfect storms for those games, and most people are not geared at all really. Sure, give me a novare coast where nobody caps 2 nodes for however long when I get my operative to 55, and see what I can pull lol.

One sage on my server has already put up 1.5 mill. Smash marauder posted a pic of 2.3 mill at 2700 dps. Maybe it's the server you play on, most games I experience go over 800k - 1 mill by a bunch of classes.

Edit OH CRAP didn't see this was already posted, lol. Bump for JC then

Edited by randiesel

• 1 month later...