*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

What's this? Homework assignement now? Haha.

Oh, btw Ros, I just remember that my last rage parse of 3794 beats ur lightning thingy. Ull have to change that while I work on madness again.

Edited by Benirons

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to do this to you guys, but there's no way I can update the post today given that torparse is still taking about 5 minutes to render each page. I'm going to keep an eye on torparse and I'll update the OP as soon as things calm down with their servers, which should hopefully be in a few days if they stick to their past patterns.

For those who lost track of things in all the hubbub, here was the last unrecorded parse: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7580291&postcount=1712

Btw, I changed my name recently. Its now Buff-Juggernauts.

I'll update to the new name when you upload a succeeding parse under that name. For now, just to avoid confusion, I'll keep the name consistent with what is in the parse. Thanks for the heads up though! Since the name is in your sig, and each parse is linked back to the post which put it forward, it shouldn't be too hard for motivated people to find you in the event that they have questions, etc.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Log: http://www.torparse.com/a/744958/1/0/Damage+Dealt - 4237.35 (hand-calculated)

Character: Rosalyn | Class: Sage | Spec: Balance (2/8/36) | TTK: 5' 53.995s

......That oughta keep you busy for a while Hi'mme. Have at it. =)

Nope, as I said in game im officially throwing in the towel. I cant keep up with u on an alt without getting some new gear :(.

Kinda mad I didn't get this done pre-offhand, but alas... a 4k scoundrel parse.

Parse

23:35:53.097 Slaffen enters combat.

23:42:03.255 Slaffen kills Operations Training Dummy.

06min10.158sec

= 4052.32 dps

I realize this probably wont be up for a while as torparse is still running on a 28.8k modem...

Edited by KantOrMill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.