*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.torparse.com/a/651769/2/0/Overview

3669 in Dotsmash 11/2/33. UW Ear, 168 pants, oriconian implants. The rest is min-max'd 78s.

http://www.torparse.com/a/651752/1/0/Overview

3574 in sniper Lethality 5/5/36. Dread Master Implant, Dread Touched Bracers, and oriconian implant. Everything else is min-max'd 78s.

Not particularly happy with either of these, but it was my first time really parsing in Lethality or Dotsmash in ages. Derped a few times in both parses. Reapplied corrosive grenade like 1 GCD after applying it. >_>

Edited by TommmyGunZ

Turns out that when did that last DF parse, I had enough comms to replace my UW SA with an Obroan. Oriconian Implant, Oriconian Ear, and Obroan Relic otherwise full optimized DF. No DM gear yet. Can't wait for my DF SA though.

Parse. 5/5/36.

Edited by Shakell

Parse. 11/2/33. Technically won't move me a spot, but I like this parse better. :p

Edit: Parse. 2/8/36.

I was hoping you'd come after me! After all of your early advice and our later discussions on Merc/Mando I was pumped to finally give you some competition :D

Tam, please update quickly before Daha beats me...just once I want to see my name on top!

I was hoping you'd come after me! After all of your early advice and our later discussions on Merc/Mando I was pumped to finally give you some competition :D

Tam, please update quickly before Daha beats me...just once I want to see my name on top!

LOL Update is coming as soon as I have some time (hopefully this week). I think I also forgot to post one of my parses earlier…

You know, I would try to beat you on Daha, but it's really not worth the effort. As it stands now, Mercenary is literally pulling more damage than Commando Link. If I had a Merc with Daharel's gear, I would and could easily come after you, but as it stands I will remain the best *Commando* on the server (and because of this bug I don't see anyone coming close anytime soon). :p

I could probably beat you on Daharel with the gear I have and a cleaner rotation, but when you get free DPS for being a Merc, it really wouldn't be all that hard to keep a lead on me. Braylik, if you remember, outparsed me with Obroan relics and slightly unoptimized gear (and a not-so-great rotation). This sounds to me (and to everyone I would assume) like I'm just making excuses on why I can't beat you. At the present time if you want a direct comparison you'd have to level a Commando or force me to gear out a Merc. Neither one of these solutions is ideal as one of us would be competing on a character that gets scraps and likely isn't raided on. I don't use/have legacy gear on Daharel, so you would be fighting a seconds only character, even if I did gear out a Merc.

TL;DR, Level a Commando, Mercs are *more* broken, and you can have the lead spot: I'm holding as the best Commando.

You know, I would try to beat you on Daha, but it's really not worth the effort. As it stands now, Mercenary is literally pulling more damage than Commando Link. If I had a Merc with Daharel's gear, I would and could easily come after you, but as it stands I will remain the best *Commando* on the server (and because of this bug I don't see anyone coming close anytime soon). :p

I could probably beat you on Daharel with the gear I have and a cleaner rotation, but when you get free DPS for being a Merc, it really wouldn't be all that hard to keep a lead on me. Braylik, if you remember, outparsed me with Obroan relics and slightly unoptimized gear (and a not-so-great rotation). This sounds to me (and to everyone I would assume) like I'm just making excuses on why I can't beat you. At the present time if you want a direct comparison you'd have to level a Commando or force me to gear out a Merc. Neither one of these solutions is ideal as one of us would be competing on a character that gets scraps and likely isn't raided on. I don't use/have legacy gear on Daharel, so you would be fighting a seconds only character, even if I did gear out a Merc.

TL;DR, Level a Commando, Mercs are *more* broken, and you can have the lead spot: I'm holding as the best Commando.

I finished of a commando a couple 2xXP weekends ago but I don't see getting his accessories up to snuff anytime soon. I parsed with my legacy gear(all clothing pieces and main hand) with crafted ear, implants, offhand and two level 20 relics and hit like 3100 or so. It will be a long time before I manage to get DF pieces in the other slots though. It's a shame the two specs aren't true mirrors. It would be fun to go back and forth. I finally got my DF implant so I'm officially min-maxed now ... not much incentive to do another 1.5 parse though :(

I'm not sure you would "easily" come after me though :p It was a pretty good parse!

On the same topic, if they do "fix" the double proc on CGC it would likely the two would still be unbalanced simply due to the chance of offhands missing/critting.. I understand from an aesthetics point of view why they made the mirror classes behave slightly different, but from a balance point of view it just doesn't work out well. Edited by ML_DoubleTap

Easily compared to having to pull out perfect rotation and perfect crits to beat you on my Commando. :p No, I'm convinced that the bug is significant enough that if I had done my current leaderboard parse on a Merc instead of a Commando, it would be around a 3825 and I didn't have min-maxed gear at the time nor was the rotation perfectly clean. This purely conjecture of course, you now have the top slot and I can't really do anything about it. :)

On the same topic, if they do "fix" the double proc on CGC it would likely the two would still be unbalanced simply due to the chance of offhands missing/critting.. I understand from an aesthetics point of view why they made the mirror classes behave slightly different, but from a balance point of view it just doesn't work out well.

No, if they fixed the bug, we would end up with a situation like Gunslinger Vs. Sniper where the Mercenary has more RNG in their parses, but overall the extra hits trend toward the average. It would definitely help with the situation we have now where the highest parsing Commando in the world is 100 DPS behind the 5th best Merc.

That said, you can try to compete with me on any of the rotations that don't involve Plasma cell. :)

Edit: In light of Falver. Parse. 5/28/13.

Edited by Shakell

I probably should have just waited a day or two to post my first parse...and this is still with an un-aug'd verpine implant and no adrenals

http://www.torparse.com/a/656680/1/0/Overview

13:53:03.478 Sorshyra enters combat

13:59:44.255 Kill shot

6:40.777 = 3742.73

Sorshyra of Freedom Warriors

(minion of Slaffen)

Jeez TK at the rate you're going, soon I'll be the "minion". :p

Edited by KantOrMill

Parse. 2/8/36.

Sorry that the log is messy. If you search by time it should make things easier, time stamps should be as following:

22:04:36.566 Enters combat

22:11:11.863 Kills Training Dummy

This is the best you're getting out of me for while, I only get one lucky crit parse a week and this one is too low (with the damn 186 offhand to boot). I think I have a curse that prevents me from breaking 3.8k, this is the *third* character that has parsed less than 8 dps under 3.8k. I could have done it on this parse had I not killed the dummy with Hammer Shot. :(