*** Official PvE DPS Leaderboard ***

KeyboardNinja

Not sure if you count PTS, but if so, I might as well get a head start on working my way back up. Still nowhere near as RNG friendly as Daharel's(despite stacking around 315 crit), but not bad for just a handful of tries.

Parse

Start: 00:25:11.853

End: 00:18:40.364

TTK: 6:31.489

DPS: 3831.53

spec was 2/8/36

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats your gear look like now btw?

Oh, if you meant me, at the time I was one earpiece short of optimal 180s. Still short the earpiece, but have a DM implant now.

We'll blow our old numbers out of the water once 2.8 hits, of course :)

Hopefully you'll stick around, and others will join the PT parses after 2.8, It's been lonely in powertech-land :(

I would cotrex!!

But porksword can only do so much with conquerer relics and no set bonus in like verpine gear haha. I'll work on gearing him out :)

Oh, if you meant me, at the time I was one earpiece short of optimal 180s. Still short the earpiece, but have a DM implant now.

We'll blow our old numbers out of the water once 2.8 hits, of course :)

What kind of crit are you sitting at now? I've been experimenting with some lower crit.

I would cotrex!!

But porksword can only do so much with conquerer relics and no set bonus in like verpine gear haha. I'll work on gearing him out :)

Well now Obroan relics are easy to get ;)

On a side note, have you tried the sorc/sage healer 4 piece set bonus on your shadow for the 50% more force? I've been playing around with it on my assassin and I really like it. But I haven't really parsed because she's nowhere near geared.

Well now Obroan relics are easy to get ;)

On a side note, have you tried the sorc/sage healer 4 piece set bonus on your shadow for the 50% more force? I've been playing around with it on my assassin and I really like it. But I haven't really parsed because she's nowhere near geared.

No I haven't the regular 2 and 4 piece are WAY too valuable.

What kind of crit are you sitting at now? I've been experimenting with some lower crit.

426 at the moment. My AMR is updated now: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/cf34698d-d8b5-4a95-86fb-4f4141c5dfde

Not seeing crits depresses me far too much to lower it any further. Had a burn phase recently where both Force Breach (not uncommon) and Project (abnormal) didn't eat a charge of Force Potency. Needed the blue pill after that. It's always bugged me that it isn't a guaranteed crit, given how much RNG we already have to deal with.

P.S. Assassin aside, Pyrotech is my favorite class Imp side, and mine is going to have pretty good gear once he hits 55....

Edited by Damastes

http://www.torparse.com/a/684251

4/6/36 pyro

3442 by ttk I believe. Procs are not my friend.

EDIT: jk this one is better http://www.torparse.com/a/684257

3567.1 by ttk I believe. Same spec

EDIT EDIT: Not that it will make a whole lot of difference, it probably won't be updated until 2.8 and it will only be substantially better then.

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

OP has been updated. Based on the opinions of Bonkerz and Daharel, I'm going to archive the mercenary pyro parses once 2.8 drops. They will be left unadjusted, but I will put a note in the archive spoiler to explain why they were archived and give a rough idea of the percentage magnitude of the bug (about 2.3%).

Just as a clarification to everyone else: none of the other specs on the board will be negatively affected by 2.8! Because we have never allowed self-heal procing relics, we won't need to archive gunslinger/sniper or combat sentinel / carnage marauder parses.

OP has been updated. Based on the opinions of Bonkerz and Daharel, I'm going to archive the mercenary pyro parses once 2.8 drops. They will be left unadjusted, but I will put a note in the archive spoiler to explain why they were archived and give a rough idea of the percentage magnitude of the bug (about 2.3%).

Just as a clarification to everyone else: none of the other specs on the board will be negatively affected by 2.8! Because we have never allowed self-heal procing relics, we won't need to archive gunslinger/sniper or combat sentinel / carnage marauder parses.

I... wow. I stand corrected. Thanks Tam! :D

Now I feel bad for doubting you :(

Parse. 5/28/13

Challenge accepted.

Edit: No slight meant to you, but the crits are pretty much entirely average. Apparently, the rotation on this hybrid makes or breaks the spec, you'll notice the parse before it where I used a different rotation with similar crit chances and got 100 less DPS. I wonder what I could get with this rotation with my assault crit chances... oh dear.

Edited by Shakell

Haven't posted in a while and really wanted to break 3600 but came up a bit shy :(

Also gave Madness a try in anticipation of 2.8. I have not perfected my rotation but I'm surprised I did that well. I also used the 5/5/36 spec, but I believe 3/7/36 is supposed to be the better performer.

My gear is all Dread Forged except implants: one is Dread Master, one is Oriconian.

Deimon - Lightning Sorcerer 3/36/7: Parse - Madness Sorcerer 5/5/36: Parse

P.S. WTB Rosalyn's cheat codes :p

Haven't posted in a while and really wanted to break 3600 but came up a bit shy :(

Also gave Madness a try in anticipation of 2.8. I have not perfected my rotation but I'm surprised I did that well. I also used the 5/5/36 spec, but I believe 3/7/36 is supposed to be the better performer.

My gear is all Dread Forged except implants: one is Dread Master, one is Oriconian.

Deimon - Lightning Sorcerer 3/36/7: Parse - Madness Sorcerer 5/5/36: Parse

P.S. WTB Rosalyn's cheat codes :p

Ssshhhh, if I tell you, I have to tell everyone....=P