Merc healer

jjjojo

I was wondering if the rapid shots healing for the merc animation was changed? Instead of it rapid firing heals it only fire one shot from each blaster. Is it am ability that increases the shots or was it changed in 2.0?

I would guess they changed it because of "sound fatigue", the same excuse they gave when they removed the OP/scoundrel giggle. Its not because of PvP, not when the Commando giant green beam of please come kill me is still in game.

Which funny enough they added back the giggle....

I understand some people like the change, but I never saw one post or anyone complain about the old sound / animation. I for one want the old animation back.

Without exaggerating, this was one of my favourite changes in 2.0 . It's something I've been hoping for for so long now.

However let me be more specific, I'm not sure about the animation itself.. to be honest I've not once ever even noticed the animation. But the sound is infinitely better. I can't even begin to describe my pure hatred and loathe of the old sound FX of rapid shots. I almost classed it as 'griefing' when healers would spam it (One of my 4 mains is a merc healer, and even I feel bad when I have to expose my group, or the tank I'm healing, to this god-awful noise. It was horrendous. It made me turn my volume to mute while healing, or being healed by a merc.

So, THANK YOU BioWare for this unbelievably awesome change.

While High Velocity Gas Cylinder is active, you vent [4 / 8] heat every 6 seconds.

2 point talent, 4th Tier.

Healing Scan has a [33.34 / 66.68 / 100.02]% chance to reduce the heat cost of your next Rapid Scan by 8.

3 point Talent, 4th Tier.

I tried to apply your theory here: 28/18/0 and from a healers perspective it's just horrible

Please stop posting that crap all over the merc threads

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.