Level 53 Artifact boxes for 36 Planetary Comms.

planet_J

I just bought 2 of these for a total of 72 planetary comms...supposed to be item roll level 53. I was trying to gear up some companions.

I got 2 birthright construction kits...back to back!!!

What garbage is this? Item roll level 53 Artifact grade gives a worthless level 35ish construction kit??

I only have about 15 of these worthless things in my stash from Cartel Packs. I don't agree with it, but I understand. Cartel packs are completely random...yadda, yadda...ok.

However, a level 53 artifact grade box should not have a level 35 anything in it!!!!!

What's worse about this, is I cannot recoup my planetary comms...and I cannot sell the stupid kits...and the gear I will get out of turning the kits in is worthless and of low value anyway.

This is a poor execution of loot tables. I feel completely cheated that I used basically all my planetary comms to get 2 worthless kits that I will never use, and I won't even get equivalent level gear out of them.

I understand you guys want to push the legacy gear, etc. A level 53 artifact box should have a small chance for level 50 legacy gear...NOT A LEVEL 35 KIT!!!

PLEASE!!! Take this trash out of the loot tables...you will be doing many more players a favor!!!!

I understand if I bought a level 35 artifact box, I would get something like that...ok...I get it...but it is not useful to have less than equivalent level gear in the advertised level box.

/RANT

Yeah, since the "expansion" all level 50 and above Boxes seem to reward only Birthright and Legacy garbage. For now, it's best to buy the lower level Boxes from the other Planetary vendors to get something you can at least sell.

This needs to be fixed, BioWare. Not everyone plans on a rolling up a brand new alt so that they can make use of the Birthright crap for all of 4 levels. Some players don't roll alts at all. And no one buys this crap on the GTN.

:cool:

If you could atleast vendor the stupid kits for like 10k each or something it wouldn't be so bad...but as it is...these things are virtual paper weights...nothing more...they take up stash space and you can't unload them without going to DK or Coruscant, and running to the vendor to burn them up and sell the gear for 1k each...

I would have rather gotten non-moddable level 50-51 purple gear for a companion than this worthless junk.

If Birthright gear was level 50 maybe it would be worth it too...either way...I am very disappointed with the sequence of events.

I got an Offhand birth right thingy and a pet dog.....Not that I'm complaining about the dog. But it was just another recolor of a pet I already had. And it was bound...oh wait I'm complaining. Edited by Darth_Exar

Same here.

When 2.0 hit I was capped of those comms. Went to the vendor's and bought one. "Crap, not this garbage. " These are rather rare drop, right ? So I bought another one. " what the f...... ? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!"

I destroyed both items right there. Even the dialog asking for confirmation felt trollish.

Someone is laughing real hard at BW. Seriuosly.

Exactly BadOrb, I could have gotten something useful...instead, I got garbage....they should put a requirement of the item level on these things...cannot be below 50 or whatever. Birthright kits are not level 50 gear BW.

All boxes post 2.0 suck to be honest. When I leveled my main on Makeb, those darn 50+ boxes gave me either vendor trash or 49 or under crap gear.

Better to just buy mods that you don't need and let the timer run out.