Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please nerf heal in BGs

Neglience

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm heres a idea.. kill the healers?

YES THIS GUY IS BRILLIANT KILL THE HEALERS, THIS GUY DEFINITELY DOESNT NEED TO L2P! I mean its not like a sorc healer cant bubble for 10 seconds so others can peel and the other healers can heal him. Or the smuggler/op cant just roll around out of melee range constantly. Basically you either play a range class or healer in this game or quit (exception is assassins/shadows).

2 good healers cross-healing each other you're basically not going to do anything. I had a battle last night against two healers. I just banged on them, interrupted them, did everything possible. I never died, they never died. It was hilarious.

This is what brought on heal nerfs a couple of patches ago, cause healers were too powerful. They just brough it back with 2.0.

So you are trying to kill enemy team that has healers tanks and dps's and you have only dps's?

You ARE going to need healers to win unless the other team has no healers as well... logic.

If both teams have tanks and healers, its simple. The best team wins.

More useless threads please.

Also people should level to 55 and THEN start crying.

So you are trying to kill enemy team that has healers tanks and dps's and you have only dps's?

You ARE going to need healers to win unless the other team has no healers as well... logic.

55 is worse, since a lot of people pvp with their pve hardmode gear running around with 30k hps and 68 barrels/hilts, but still have the same expertise. Their system is stupid, these changes are stupid, and anyone who likes it is ....not smart. Also you think its fine if someone automatically loses because the system didnt put any healers in the WZ?

Edited by gofortheko

Game doesn't start at 55 <period>

Well the only way to ensure you have healers is to queue with healers or make one yourself.

And if everyone did that, we'd have all tanks/healers and no DPS.

D: Oh lord, the humanity!

Well the only way to ensure you have healers is to queue with healers or make one yourself.

And if everyone did that, we'd have all tanks/healers and no DPS.

D: Oh lord, the humanity!

Yes, but not everyone can que with pals. I did play a healer (commando) and did well enough, but queing with a group is hard because I have kids to take care of so after a match or two I go afk for 30 mins or more and thats not considerate to the 4 man group. So I solo pug a lot. If Pvers dont have to grind for pvp gear now, why should I have to automatically lose because the pvp system doesnt put in healers in my PUG?

This is what brought on heal nerfs a couple of patches ago, cause healers were too powerful. They just brough it back with 2.0.

Yes. Those that forget history (pre 1.2) are condemned to repeat it (2.0).

I thought of posting several screen shots from last nights games where my number of total kills (not personal, group kills) was less than 5 while my damage was over 500k but I don't think the evidence is needed. if anything this is -worse- than pre 1.2 and it disappoints me far more than the bolster fiasco.

Yes, but not everyone can que with pals. I did play a healer (commando) and did well enough, but queing with a group is hard because I have kids to take care of so after a match or two I go afk for 30 mins or more and thats not considerate to the 4 man group. So I solo pug a lot. If Pvers dont have to grind for pvp gear now, why should I have to automatically lose because the pvp system doesnt put in healers in my PUG?

The system doesn't know who is a healer and who isn't! :p

Pvp 2.0

1) Everyone but tanks die in 4 secs

2) Unless you have a healer then no one dies ever

BW doing what BW does best.

Breaking stuff.

2 is def not true. If you have 2 healers and a tank or 3 healers though, it becomes seriously hard. We still die , but not easy :-)

http://imgur.com/RugDXmC

Edited by sanchito

2 good healers cross-healing each other you're basically not going to do anything. I had a battle last night against two healers. I just banged on them, interrupted them, did everything possible. I never died, they never died. It was hilarious.

that was funny the first time it happened in a really unusual reg vstar comp about 12 months ago. any other time it happens, it's boring as hell and no longer a novelty.

• 3 weeks later...
If there is 3 healers why are u guys not cc'ing the other two? Are you guys using grenades? Also does your team not have any healers? You guys say you guys can't kill healers but are u guys even doing these basic things? CCCCCCCCCCCCC them. Attack the same healers. If you have pugs then it wouldn't matter even if the team had only 1 healer cuz most pugs don't play as a team. All I read are people who are annoyed cuz they can't dps a healer down 1v1 anymore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.