Insanse server lag ping jumps?

Mesterlockftw

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also lagging like crazy in game which is weird since last night it played perfectly fine. Takes like 1 min to mount a speeder and i keep hitting invisible walls where there should be none, as if the area isn't loaded 100%

We have confirmed that traffic is back to normal. Thanks again for your patience. Have fun out there!

No, it isn't. Currently all of Belsavis on the Harbinger (at least, chat doesn't reach outside the planet) is in a state of lockdown. We've been unable to move for nearly fifteen minutes. This is the second such occurance of massive lag freeze since I've been on the planet, which has been a total of an hour and a half. So that's 1/3rd of the time. That's not fixed.

We have confirmed that traffic is back to normal. Thanks again for your patience. Have fun out there!

Don't know where you get your conformation, but Shadowlands was lagged out all morning. Pings up to 10k every two to three mins, and a average ping swing of 200-400 when I normal sit at below 100.

I play with people from west coast and east coast on that server, and some of us in asia all reporting the same issue. Fix your servers, or fix how the game handles the lag. Maybe it is the definition of normal? what do you consider normal?

Edited by Rincewend

Don't know where you get your conformation, but Shadowlands was lagged out all morning. Pings up to 10k every two to three mins, and a average ping swing of 200-400 when I normal sit at below 100.

I play with people from west coast and east coast on that server, and some of us in asia all reporting the same issue. Fix your servers, or fix how the game handles the lag. Maybe it is the definition of normal? what do you consider normal?

I was having the same issue on Shadowlands last night. Did a full latency test to a couple of my work servers in Palo Alto, and could not find any issues. Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of this quickly. Though I do have to say that the ability delay makes the game more challenging! :)

I don't get the problems too much until I'm on Makeb. Then, there can be some serious lag. I think it's just because it's new, and everyone is on one planet. I could be wrong. Don't know how it's worked out.

But that lag is in the US servers as well. At least on Ebonhawk. Seems to have gotten better though.

Just because I want it to be fixed, I will chime in because for once it might seem complaining is legitimate. I was running missions on Balmorra and I just couldn't continue because of the lag. Took a quick transport to Coruscant to find out things weren't much better there either. This was on the Harbinger.

Any more news on this? As of today I've been having horrible spikes also ranging from normal 50ms to a complete red X and unable to move and then back to normal for a couple seconds before going off the deep end. I've tried everything I've read but nothing seems to help.

Is anyone else still having this issue?

As of now the game is completely unplayable.

I'm revealed to see that it's the community and not just me.

Just came back to the game and this isn't helping make me want to stay.

Myself also about a week ago, been enjoying playing a lot since I came back and had no issues up until yesterday and these massive lag spikes come and go all the time. Maybe because of new new mini-patch? Can we get some official help on this? It's sad to just come back and not be able to play due to connection issues.

I'm on the Progenitor, latency is a bit up tonight. Wondering if its these European issues again. Latency is up to about 200ms at times. Not a lot, I know. But its annoying me because my latency normally never gets above 40ms. Though the Input lag at 200ms is frankly annoying.

Myself also about a week ago, been enjoying playing a lot since I came back and had no issues up until yesterday and these massive lag spikes come and go all the time. Maybe because of new new mini-patch? Can we get some official help on this? It's sad to just come back and not be able to play due to connection issues.

Just to add I play on the Progenitor also EU RP PVE