How do you expect me to complete tatooine achievements?!?! {***}

Wizardtwo

Kill 100 Jawas while Partying with the Party Jawa.

I believe this was brought up on the PTS and Bioware said they'd fix it, evidently not.

Yeah they said they would remove any achievements for items that are no longer obtainable (or at least remove the points you get for them).

My guess is the achievement will lose it's points eventually. Who knows when though.

Yeah. It's like that for outfit achivements as well. to complete the full overarching achievement you needed to get the 3 outs for the two events so far (from two factions mind you) otherwise you can't be Sharp Dressed.

On vehicles at least the kept the LD-1 achievement worth no points (although frankly I don't care if it awards meaningless points as long as it doesn't stop me from getting a 100% completion), and isn't part of the gear head achievement.

They have stated recently that they are going to fix this somehow.

Might be to remove the points but probarbly not remove the achievements totally since they think its a cool way to show off the unique stuff you have.

Only if people can see your achievements, like they could in The Game That Shall Not Be Named.

• 11 months later...
Kill 100 Jawas while Partying with the Party Jawa.

I believe this was brought up on the PTS and Bioware said they'd fix it, evidently not.

This is hardly the only achievement that they said they would fix but haven't. Jaesa for Warriors was supposed to be fixed as well, since there are two of them, but you can only have one at a time.

This is hardly the only achievement that they said they would fix but haven't. Jaesa for Warriors was supposed to be fixed as well, since there are two of them, but you can only have one at a time.

Isn't that working as intended? Maxing out both persuasions, as far as affection is concerned?

If a currently unavailable item is required for an achievement then make the item available again during a periodic event. Shouldn't be rocket science Bioware...

Nope. That was a subscriber reward for being a sub at a certain point in time. They should absolutely NOT start re-introducing old subscriber rewards. As someone else said, their intent is to take away the points for these types of achievements. However, I don't think they should even do that. If you come to the game later, then you're going to miss out on stuff that happened before you got there. This isn't a communist state, lol...everyone doesn't have to be given everything.

Sure you can have more than one. Level a second warrior.

Isn't that working as intended? Maxing out both persuasions, as far as affection is concerned?

Yes, it is working as intended, and they did fix it in a patch.

Here was what actually fixed.

Under the companions tab, in "general" there is maxing affection for all the companions, which you can get the titles Republic Squad leader or Imperial Squad leader.

You could not get this title unless you had Jaesa maxed at both light and dark.

They removed this restriction so you only had to have one or the other.

Nope. That was a subscriber reward for being a sub at a certain point in time. They should absolutely NOT start re-introducing old subscriber rewards. As someone else said, their intent is to take away the points for these types of achievements. However, I don't think they should even do that. If you come to the game later, then you're going to miss out on stuff that happened before you got there. This isn't a communist state, lol...everyone doesn't have to be given everything.

So to finish this achievement need to have the ballon+jawa sub reward? didnt know that.

SO...

Why they remove the Korrealis collection then? And since they remove it? why and not and that too?

its ALL or NOTHING

You can? How?

I know you can view them if you have them targeted. Right-click on their portrait, and under 'Additional (thingys)' there should be an option to 'View Achievements' or something like that. I've been working a lot this week, and haven't logged in yet, but I'm going to go log in real quick to see if I'm right, lol..

edit: Yeah, you can right-click them, pick 'Additional Commands' and 'Inspect Achievements'. Not sure if there's a way w/o having them targeted, but that's at least one way you can see others' achievements.

Edited by Fractal_Eye

I know you can view them if you have them targeted. Right-click on their portrait, and under 'Additional (thingys)' there should be an option to 'View Achievements' or something like that. I've been working a lot this week, and haven't logged in yet, but I'm going to go log in real quick to see if I'm right, lol..

edit: Yeah, you can right-click them, pick 'Additional Commands' and 'Inspect Achievements'. Not sure if there's a way w/o having them targeted, but that's at least one way you can see others' achievements.

Oh, that's kind of useful. Also just being nosey.

• 10 months later...
I'm a little angry.

I wasnt here for a party jawa.

I was a subscriber before F2P and should have received a party jawa. Initially they said something was bugged and they needed some time to get it to us. I waited, then sent a ticket in asking about it. No response. A year later I sent another ticket. Again, no response. A third ticket went out about 6 months after that, and another about 6 months ago. All have been ignored.

Guess what... I'm angry too. Actually, I think now I'm more disgusted, not because the stupid party jawa is important to me, but rather because it serves as a reminder that Bioware doesn't give two ****s about me, just my money. SWTOR has so much potential, but bad decisions, horrible customer service and a lack of communication really do destroy this game.

I was a subscriber before F2P and should have received a party jawa. Initially they said something was bugged and they needed some time to get it to us. I waited, then sent a ticket in asking about it. No response. A year later I sent another ticket. Again, no response. A third ticket went out about 6 months after that, and another about 6 months ago. All have been ignored.

Guess what... I'm angry too. Actually, I think now I'm more disgusted, not because the stupid party jawa is important to me, but rather because it serves as a reminder that Bioware doesn't give two ****s about me, just my money.

And you are apparently happy to keep giving it to them. So why should they care about your so-called "disgust?"