Bioware Developer read and reply please.

SwiftDuck

Ive been calling customer support, making in-game tickets, and searching the forums top to bottom searching for some answers from the dev's. When is pvp going to be fixed? We NEED some sort of timeline and feedback from you. While you leave us in the dark you are LOSING members of your community. Is this what you want? You have broken a serious part of the game. Bolster is meant to balance but its doing everything but balancing the playing field. Bring back the old system or start making posts everyday about your progress.

Im sitting here getting quite mad at these people running around naked so that they feel they can be competitive now. THis is not skill. The old pvp was based more off of skill. The gear did not seperate the men from the boys. I purposely used recruit gear (while still having EWH) So i can get better. Guess what, 80% of the time i was coming out on top for dps and heals depending on which spec i was running. It was skill based. Now its not. Please, developer please respond to this post ASAP and give us (the pvp fans) what we deserve. FEEDBACK! we give you tons and tons of tip and info for we are the ones playing this game. Yet i see NOTHING.

I want to continue playing this game, but you are making it incredibly hard to do so. Seeing as I do not have early access and I completed just about everything you have put in the game already, i have nothing to do with my main. Can't pvp because its a joke and i can't go to Makeb because i dont have early access. Which not having early access originally wasnt a problem, for i was just going to pvp. This has proved futile. I want a time line on repair. Im sure im not the only one that is quite peeved about this. GET RID OF BOLSTER OR FIX IT. YOU KNEW ABOUT IT IN THE PTS AND DID NOTHING!

Edited by SwiftDuck

Ive been calling customer support, making in-game tickets, and searching the forums top to bottom searching for some answers from the dev's. When is pvp going to be fixed? We NEED some sort of timeline and feedback from you. While you leave us in the dark you are LOSING members of your community. Is this what you want? You have broken a serious part of the game. Bolster is meant to balance but its doing everything but balancing the playing field. Bring back the old system or start making posts everyday about your progress. Im sitting here getting quite mad at these people running around naked so that they feel they can be competitive now. THis is not skill. The old pvp was based more off of skill. The gear did not seperate the men from the boys. I purposely used recruit gear (while still having EWH) So i can get better. Guess what, 80% of the time i was coming out on top for dps and heals depending on which spec i was running. It was skill based. Now its not. Please, developer please respond to this post ASAP and give us (the pvp fans) what we deserver. FEEDBACK! we give you tons and tons of tip and info for we are the ones playing this game. Yet i see NOTHING. I want to continue playing this game, but you are making it incredibly hard to do so. Seeing as I do not have early access and I completed just about everything you have put in the game already, i have nothing to do with my main. Can't pvp because its a joke and i can't go to Makeb because i dont have early access. Which not having early access originally wasnt a problem, for i was just going to pvp. This has proved futile. I want a time line on repair. Im sure im not the only one that is quite peeved about this. GET RID OF BOLSTER OR FIX IT. YOU KNEW ABOUT IT IN THE PTS AND DID NOTHING!

Paragraphs, not even once.

You purposely pvped in recruit ey? I bet you're one of the people who moaned like all hell if you saw someone else in recruit. Sorry but pvp is now more skill v skill than ever it was. Before it was just gear v gear and a bubblestun thrown in. You just want your advantage back because you can't handle getting beat I'm guessing. Equal footing for all now and you have to work for that win,rather than just roflstomping under geared people.

I genuinely mean this Bioware,good job. PvP is now awesome :D

Edited by Fallenenjeru

You purposely pvped in recruit ey? I bet you're one of the people who moaned like all hell if you saw someone else in recruit. Sorry but pvp is now more skill v skill than ever it was. Before it was just gear v gear and a bubblestun thrown in. You just want your advantage back because you can't handle getting beat I'm guessing. Equal footing for all now and you have to work for that win,rather than just roflstomping under geared people.

I could copy/paste my post here, but im starting to get bored of saying that THERE IS MORE THAN DPSs IN PVP AND TANKS AND HEALERS DESERVE A PLACE. with the boolster now u are basically useless, why? read here what i answered to other guy, is simply faster: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6135149#post6135149

I could copy/paste my post here, but im starting to get bored of saying that THERE IS MORE THAN DPSs IN PVP AND TANKS AND HEALERS DESERVE A PLACE. with the boolster now u are basically useless, why? read here what i answered to other guy, is simply faster: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6135149#post6135149

The only 2 classes I have ever played in PvP are Healer..and Tank. And I am loving it.

The only 2 classes I have ever played in PvP are Healer..and Tank. And I am loving it.

As a DPS I'm loving it too. Some of you healers pull out some nice numbers. As for tanks, they take a decent kicking before they go down now :D

Edited by chimex

I'm pulling around 400k protection and 190k damage on my tank,not brilliant but a lot better than recruit v war hero,I'm seeing dps'ers hitting 800 often too. Everyone can get the same bonuses etc so I'm not sure why people are whining. A lot of people claim to pvp for the challenge,yet hate having their crutch taken away from them. This will force people to become better players,hence more of a challenge. Rise to the occasion people and enjoy it.

The TTK in pre55's is nothing but terrible now.....every game ive been in since 2.0 has been nothing but a huge cluster of ppl dying from left to right and then running back in, rince and repeat.

I have yet to see a match where ppl even get the chance to test their skills, since 80% of each game is the same...a pile of players CC'ing eachother and then waiting for the heavy DPS to collectively rain down upon them. Rince, Repeat.

Even huttball has proven hard to test skill vs skill in, since everyone on both sides dies way too fast.

The TTK in pre55's is nothing but terrible now.....every game ive been in since 2.0 has been nothing but a huge cluster of ppl dying from left to right and then running back in, rince and repeat.

I have yet to see a match where ppl even get the chance to test their skills, since 80% of each game is the same...a pile of players CC'ing eachother and then waiting for the heavy DPS to collectively rain down upon them. Rince, Repeat.

Even huttball has proven hard to test skill vs skill in, since everyone on both sides dies way too fast.

Then have tanks guard healers,healers,well,heal people and all will be good. I've had some amazing warzones since the patch as long as people know what they are doing. With a healer/tank combo can keep people alive for some epic dps numbers as well. Everyone wins :p

If I am using recruit gear purposely, what reasoning do you have that makes you think id moan at people using it too? your logic is flawed sir...and no.im not getting beat...im pulling 600k dmg and 700k heals...and winning most of the time. I actually enjoyed losing sometimes..call me strange but losing makes you better..I can reverse this and say you are probably one of the people who take their gear off so you think you have an advantage...but thats assuming..as you did.

Edited by SwiftDuck

If I am using recruit gear purposely, what reasoning do you have that makes you think id moan at people using it too? your logic is flawed sir

Not quite flawed,you tested yourself under the assumption you can destroy people in recruit. But You also stated you had top tier gear also. I bet when you wanted to pvp without the disadvantage (if ever you did handicap yourself..) you'd moan after seeing 5 or so recruits in your match. Or even just a little sigh to yourself. Now you can be sure that your team is as well equipped to handle the opposition as you.

Not quite flawed,you tested yourself under the assumption you can destroy people in recruit. But You also stated you had top tier gear also. I bet when you wanted to pvp without the disadvantage (if ever you did handicap yourself..) you'd moan after seeing 5 or so recruits in your match. Or even just a little sigh to yourself. Now you can be sure that your team is as well equipped to handle the opposition as you.

I partly agree with you. But i still dont moan about what gear people are using. again why would i moan about it when i use it too. (Kinda like Goku training in the hyperbolic time chamber )hehe The problem here is people are using NO gear. I never said i assumed i could destroy people. I just know my class thats all.

I partly agree with you. But i still dont moan about what gear people are using. again why would i moan about it when i use it too. (Kinda like Goku training in the hyperbolic time chamber )hehe The problem here is people are using NO gear. I never said i assumed i could destroy people. I just know my class thats all.

People using NO gear should be fixed,but the bolster now puts everyone equal which is more true to what pvp should be than overgeared people just destroying others. That wasn't pvp,not people have to work for it and truly be skilled as everyone is on the same level. And I was more of a Vegeta fan..he was epic.

I just love how EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THE BOLSTER / NAKED BUG and it STILL MADE IT TO LIVE. Its amazing to me .. I actually LOL sitting here when I started reading the forums about it .. Amazing! Great job Failware!

I see this posted often - presumably by people who were never on the PTS. It's nonsense.

There were at least two different versions of Bolster bug on PTS (naked bolster boosting stats to silly levels once people entered naked, then put gear on; then mods slotted in the warzone getting bolstered as if they were shells). Both were dealt with.

The one that people are moaning about now occurs in pre-55 PvP. I'd actually put money that there were NO pre-55 warzones on the PTS for this to show up, so no-one knew about it before live. So saying "everyone knew about it" is bollocks. I played PvP on the PTS and didn't hear of a sub-55 bolster bug, I'm damn sure you didn't hear of it.

This is aside from the fact that it's really not much of an issue. You can play fine, and are similar stats to your opponents, which was the objective. Your obsolete gear is obsolete, this should not be a big surprise. It'd be good if Bioware fix the slightly absurd situation of no-gear being an option, but it's not game-breaking.

Edited by Wainamoinen

I see this posted often - presumably by people who were never on the PTS. It's nonsense.

There were at least two different versions of Bolster bug on PTS (naked bolster boosting stats to silly levels once people entered naked, then put gear on; then mods slotted in the warzone getting bolstered as if they were shells). Both were dealt with.

The one that people are moaning about now occurs in pre-55 PvP. I'd actually put money that there were NO pre-55 warzones on the PTS for this to show up, so no-one knew about it before live. So saying "everyone knew about it" is bollocks. I played PvP on the PTS and didn't hear of a sub-55 bolster bug, I'm damn sure you didn't hear of it.

This is aside from the fact that it's really not much of an issue. You can play fine, and are similar stats to your opponents, which was the objective. Your obsolete gear is obsolete, this should not be a big surprise. It's be good if Bioware fix the slightly absurd situation of no-gear being an option, but it's not game-breaking.

You sir see the truth,and I commend you for it. PvP now is epic.I hope I come across you on TRE to commence battle good sir!

Handbags at dawn!

But yea they should fix the no gear bug,but when that is fixed,leave everything else alone.

Edited by Fallenenjeru

Then have tanks guard healers,healers,well,heal people and all will be good. I've had some amazing warzones since the patch as long as people know what they are doing. With a healer/tank combo can keep people alive for some epic dps numbers as well. Everyone wins :p

Except you cant expect that in a pug where the team setup is completly random on both sides. Everyone being on par is fine, running around naked isn't. TTK was allmost too fast before for some classes, now all classes have that TTK and the original ones are even worse. That's not fine either.

And sure, this might or might not even out in 55's and RWZ - who knows tbh - But the pre55 system should not differ either. The TTK should be around the same as in 55s, or the system has failed imo.

You sir see the truth,and I commend you for it. PvP now is epic.I hope I come across you on TRE to commence battle good sir!

Handbags at dawn!

But yea they should fix the no gear bug,but when that is fixed,leave everything else alone.

It really doesn't matter. They have internal testing as well (Or do they? I honestly wouldnt swear on it anymore)

This naked vs gear bug is so obvious that anyone with half a brain could easily spot it - specially if those who code the game actually did test it like they usually claim to have done.

There was 1 single somewhat big update to pvp in 2.0 and that was Bolster. The sole purpose of Bolster is to boost stats, this time in a new way compared to before...do you seriously mean there is any form of excuse for completely failing the one and only true feature for pvp in 2.0?

Bioware Developer read and reply please...

LMAO you must be new here.

Its obvious the faith in the developers is virtually non existent. Sad when this happens. By your response I guess i shouldnt even hold my breath for any sort of response from them.

Bolster is complete BS.

From Battle master bags to EWH I worked for them and hence EARNED my position in this galaxy.

anyone who did not get this far in the game for WHAT EVER REASON does not deserve the same out put stats in PVP. So your ARE NOT our equals and deserve to be smashed/roflstomp until you achieve it.

It's not balanced skill wise at all and bottom line OBJECTIVES WINS in the end. Many of us who have already ding'd 55 and traded in all our banked coms will be fine within a few days and the whiners without gear will ***** and whine again as soon as they fix the naked bug

I give it less than a week till all the rage op threads flare up again

So to all you suck asses enjoy your few days... I'll adapt