Naked pvp is...

LrdRahvin

I wish Bioware would make even more mistakes and bugs since i really like this song.

Also... i came here expecting nudity... you have gravely dissapointed me sir!

As for wishing EAWare would make more mistakes/create more bugs...I've been here since day of launch EGA and trust me when I say- you will not be disappointed.

Also if you want nudity- may I recommend a wz? :D

:rak_03:

As for wishing EAWare would make more mistakes/create more bugs...I've been here since day of launch EGA and trust me when I say- you will not be disappointed.

Also if you want nudity- may I recommend a wz? :D

:rak_03:

I started playing on the third day of early access so ive been here long too, but i still want that song more often.

I wish Bioware would make even more mistakes and bugs since i really like this song.

Also... i came here expecting nudity... you have gravely dissapointed me sir!

Song is indeat nice. You want see some naked PvP? Just enter a warzone, someone will run there around naked, because the bolster make it viable to play that way.

They're not naked, it the invisible cartel armor. I got a chest piece in the pirate pack.

Nice. Where do I get the invisible boots, gloves, legs, belt, and head too? Btw. They're so invisible that we can't even see them on when we inspect players :p