Bolster questions have been answered from Bioware (PLEASE READ!)

Caeliux

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered in the wz with my WH/EWH set on. Without bolstering I get 18548 life. I only switched to naked and tionese inside. And weapons.

What I did noticed too is that sometimes while wearing my set I get different stats though.

Also notice that I switched to both weapons inside, the EWH DBLS twice. that beeing the case, in the last 2 pics the tionese DBLS is still better than the EWH one...

As I said, switching gear on when you're already inside doesn't give you the correct figures for what you'd get entering wearing it. The question on health would be: what is it once you enter a warzone with EWH gear, vs entering naked with guns. The health outside a warzone isn't at issue.

My health with EWH/naked with EWH weapons/naked with old PvE guns was: 22387 / 23861 / 23301

And for comparison, bonus damage: 1171.5 / 1132.0 / 1116.8

Note the EWH set has the best bonus damage. It also had lowest expertise (that's screwy, I'd say), but better crit chance and damage. It was overall better for DPS. It may be that dropping certain slots is better than full EWH.

Edited by Wainamoinen

For what it's worth, naked pvp has been the most fun I've had playing for a long time.

Suck it up, ditch the clothes, and relax. It's fun.

Agreed, it is by far the most fun I have had in pvp, so much fun that it is all I did yesterday.

I understand the frustration though, my Shadow in full WH gear is better without it, makes all that time grinding useless, but running around naked and owning imps was great. I'll be happy for the fix, but in the mean time I am going streaking through the Voidstar!

So all of these hours we put in to getting WH and EWH, especially those that wanted to get it before Bioware took it away, just wasted how many hours of our lives? And now you make pre-55 expertise useless? I am beyond pissed off. Keep PVP the same way it was, just make it 50-55. Bioware logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Get ready to see a lot of subscribers dropping. You clearly have no idea what the hell you are doing.

Why would you waste the commendations just before the gear gets taken away? You're shooting yourself in the foot.

The expansion was coming, you decided to spend your WZ comms, deal with it.

EDIT: Sooo. 55 bracket is fine, apparently. Rather than ***** about a bracket that doesn't matter, why not hit cap so we can actually PVP? :D

Edited by Ovan_Oh-One

"We are not very good at what we do but still want your money."

~ Team EA/Bioware

Would be nice if they finally admitted to that. At least it would cut back on the hypocrisy.

When are they fixing this?

"They are looking into it. Soon."

Edited by Totaltrash

To summarize wall of text:

We saw what you all said on the PTS about how jacked bolster was. We twiddled our thumbs in other aspects like the Cartel Market and realized we didn't have enough time to fix what had been broken since 2.0 rolled out onto the PTS. We rolled it out anyway knowing good and well it was messed up and now we're backtracking.

MY BAD BRAH!! :rolleyes:

This^^^^^^