Predictions on biggest rage QQ on Tues for 2.0 release

Macetheace

You guys are all really good at this; I hope it prevents people from actually posting their whines, since you've got it covered.

When (not if) they do, just link them back to this thread so that they know their issue was preemptively covered.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a DOUBT, the 2 largest QQ topics you will see flooding the forums post ROTHC are the following:

#1: The MASSIVE nerf to Powertech dps and the shock to anyone who has ever played Powertech dps since launch. Remember the nerf that basically destroyed conceal op dps back around 1.2 or so? well..this is just as severe. Not only the nerf to dps but the way AP has been completely destroyed I have no doubt this will be the #1.

#2: Cap on Comms...there is absolutely NOBODY in test that thought this was a good idea...nobody. If the full PT forums were still up I challenge you to find me a single thread/reply of ANYONE who thought this is a good idea. It will be one of those cases where despite tester feedback, Bioware in their infinite, arrogant wisdom is going forward with it anyway as a way to basically bottleneck and artificially prolong the new content. They will eventually change it..but they will give the same "oh..we just didn't realize" response they are so fond of despite tons of feedback telling them otherwise...

Threads we will see:

"Seriously, still no (insert minor feature here) ????ßßß???"

"Only 1 new OP ??"

"Only 4 recycled HM-FP ?"

"Only new dailys ?"

"Only 5 new levels ?"

"still didn't fix (insert minor bug, that only happens on tuesdays between noon and 12, while dancing naked in front of your webcam) !!!!1111eleven"

"this game is crap"

"I QUIT !!!!" (and noone cares!)

"I dont care, that you quit !" (and noone cares about that either)

Hahahahaah is more than oner year that we see this on forum XD

ROFL!!!!

ahahahhahahah

Without a DOUBT, the 2 largest QQ topics you will see flooding the forums post ROTHC are the following:

#1: The MASSIVE nerf to Powertech dps and the shock to anyone who has ever played Powertech dps since launch. Remember the nerf that basically destroyed conceal op dps back around 1.2 or so? well..this is just as severe. Not only the nerf to dps but the way AP has been completely destroyed I have no doubt this will be the #1.

#2: Cap on Comms...there is absolutely NOBODY in test that thought this was a good idea...nobody. If the full PT forums were still up I challenge you to find me a single thread/reply of ANYONE who thought this is a good idea. It will be one of those cases where despite tester feedback, Bioware in their infinite, arrogant wisdom is going forward with it anyway as a way to basically bottleneck and artificially prolong the new content. They will eventually change it..but they will give the same "oh..we just didn't realize" response they are so fond of despite tons of feedback telling them otherwise...

100% agree with this.

Threads we will see:

"Seriously, still no (insert minor feature here) ????ßßß???"

"Only 1 new OP ??"

"Only 4 recycled HM-FP ?"

"Only new dailys ?"

"Only 5 new levels ?"

"still didn't fix (insert minor bug, that only happens on tuesdays between noon and 12, while dancing naked in front of your webcam) !!!!1111eleven"

"this game is crap"

"I QUIT !!!!" (and noone cares!)

"I dont care, that you quit !" (and noone cares about that either)

this.

especially the last two

I don't know about when 2.0 comes out , but right now I am gonna moan about your use of the word "Reckon".

What part of the south are you from? I never hear anybody use that word around where I live, and no I don't live in the south, but when I did live in the south I heard it used there quite often. This leads me to believe you are from the south, alot of us northerners may not understand what you are talking about when you say "Reckon" maybe you should use words that everyone is familiar with? At least familar in the way you are using it.

Edited by DarkPharohEclip

reck·on (rkn)

v. reck·oned, reck·on·ing, reck·ons

v.tr.

1. To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate.

2. To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider.

3. Informal To think or assume.

There you go all you northerners have no need to worry about being in the dark anymore. The bold definitions should assist you in understanding.

reck·on (rkn)

v. reck·oned, reck·on·ing, reck·ons

v.tr.

1. To count or compute: reckon the cost. See Synonyms at calculate.

2. To consider as being; regard as. See Synonyms at consider.

3. Informal To think or assume.

There you go all you northerners have no need to worry about being in the dark anymore. The bold definitions should assist you in understanding.

Well, I already looked up the definition myself, but I am just making an observation. Who ever says reckon like that?

After playing around with my crystal ball for a couple hours:

QUOTE: Followed by ingame /me action by the player.

• "Seriously, no class specific story?!?!" /me logs and starts playing a single player game.
  • "So impossible to level up on Makeb on PvP Servers (because some questing area are small + shared between factions). Good troll!" /me is mad he got what he wished for.
  • "RotHC is too dailies focused. No1 ****** likes dailies FYI..." /me is about to start doing all the new dailies.
  • "LOLS! Class balancing? My class still sucks!" &/or "Pre-2.0 Gunslingers OP. Post-2.0 Gunslingers OP. :rak_02: " /me still thinks its all about the player and not the game mechanics. /me also believes in the opposite statement.
  • "Coolest part of GSI/seeker droid: not repeatable. Stupidest part of GSI/Seeker Droid: Repeatable." /me aggros dread-seeded lucky with no gear and goes afk til 3.0, PvP space combat.

/thread

hrm biggest QQs are probably going to be related to server crashes or memory leaks.

Maybe a spike in qq from bounty hunter mercs as they realize bioware did absolutely nothing to fix the heat management issues so many barked about on PTS forums.

Due to bolster exploit, Bioware shuts down the servers the whole day to fix the exploit. After that patch, it causes a bug that prevents you from entering a conversation, Bioware then closes the servers for another day to fix that. After apologizing the next day, Bioware adds the Gungan race as reparations to the cartel market resulting in literally thousands of Jar-Jar Binkses running around on Makeb.

After playing around with my crystal ball for a couple hours:

QUOTE: Followed by ingame /me action by the player.

• "Seriously, no class specific story?!?!" /me logs and starts playing a single player game.
  • "So impossible to level up on Makeb on PvP Servers (because some questing area are small + shared between factions). Good troll!" /me is mad he got what he wished for.
  • "RotHC is too dailies focused. No1 ****** likes dailies FYI..." /me is about to start doing all the new dailies.
  • "LOLS! Class balancing? My class still sucks!" &/or "Pre-2.0 Gunslingers OP. Post-2.0 Gunslingers OP. :rak_02: " /me still thinks its all about the player and not the game mechanics. /me also believes in the opposite statement.
  • "Coolest part of GSI/seeker droid: not repeatable. Stupidest part of GSI/Seeker Droid: Repeatable." /me aggros dread-seeded lucky with no gear and goes afk til 3.0, PvP space combat.

/thread

Your crystal ball covered almost everything. But, it did miss one which I got from my own tea leaves just this evening.

The most vocal crowd, not in numbers but in fervor, will be the bunch that will see the Cartel Market as part of completion of certain Achievements as the Armageddon of gaming.

• "You mean I can't complete the Own Every Mount achievement without buying from the CM? I told you this was Pay To Win!"

Edited by Rafaman