Whats the name of the new Warzone in the xpac?

Dozer

Ironically its called "imaginary"...you simply imagine you are in a new warzone.

I'm actually surprised we didn't get at least a new WZ called Barbary Coast. You know, a re-skinned Novarre Coast map containing orange bunkers and yellow grass with cartel pirate ships landing on the shore off in the distance instead of troop transports.

I can't tell if the thread title is sarcastic or not :p, either way I laughed after reading it.

Yeah it was sarcasm, I canceled, not buying xpac. This game has done the minimum to keep PVP'ers interested. Most of the same WZ bugs have been in since launch and never fixed. We are supposed to pay for class balance and its just going to be unbalanced all over again but in slightly new ways.

Yeah it was sarcasm, I canceled, not buying xpac. This game has done the minimum to keep PVP'ers interested. Most of the same WZ bugs have been in since launch and never fixed. We are supposed to pay for class balance and its just going to be unbalanced all over again but in slightly new ways.

^^

Very PvP unfriendly balancing from this company. PvE performance always takes lead and poor PvP balancing left hordes of us jaded. Every patch I'm just an inch away from quitting and that's just sad for me since I want to play this game more than any other. :(

I just wish the class balance team listened better, communicated better and that they weren't so stubborn.