Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What people are expecting:

"Jesus will now be a playable character with full force power"

What will probably happen:

"Jesus holo statue will be purchasable on the cartel market"

Edited by Arkerus

OMG!!!! ALL THIS HYPE AND THAT'S IT?!?!?!?!

;) Just kidding :p

No seriously...that's it? :/

It's cool that we know the date but I think I read on Darth Hater that the big news they would share, wouldn't be the release date...

Kind of a bummer :/

So I guess, now it is time for me to say "ha ha ! told you so." :D

The "big announcement" is the release date and nothing else... even though DH said, it would not be the release date.

Now who is better of ? The people who were not hanging their expectations high or the people, who were expacting the dawn of a new age of gaming for today ? ;)

Who got a frown now, Ice ?

The "big announcement" is the release date and nothing else... even though DH said, it would not be the release date.

Now who is better of ? The people who were not hanging their expectations high or the people, who were expacting the dawn of a new age of gaming for today ? ;)

That would be the realists, who expected it would be the release date. What else was almost certainly arriving in the next month?

There is more news to come , tomorrow and maybe more the rest of the week , maybe cathar ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

You are going to explode? Bigs news? Special announcements? What the ...?

I hate how fansites was managed this silly announces. A *********** release date, everyone was expected in early april and no new mechanic introduced in the game, just 1 planet, 1 operation, 2 gear tiers and nothing else.... oh well ya, 5 levels with story, k.

I'll still playing the game, but what a waste of time of "big news", srsly. Dart Hatter will be in real problems if they need to do this things...

Well there is more news , from the darth haters interview

a ) No sitting in chairs throughout the whole galaxy maybe in certain locations.

b) No new classes.

c) More companions , gotten in a similar way to HK.

d) Dual spec is on the list of things to do :).

e) New locations been worked on after makeb ( yay! ) that's the news I wanted :p

f) Mini games within future events :0

So yeah no cool news huh ? here's the link , I will check TorWars see if they have anything different

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/feature/23676-developer-q-a-featuring-bruce-maclean

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Well there is more news , from the darth haters interview

a ) No sitting in chairs throughout the whole galaxy maybe in certain locations.

b) No new classes.

c) More companions , gotten in a similar way to HK.

d) Dual spec is on the list of things to do :).

e) New locations been worked on after makeb ( yay! ) that's the news I wanted :p

f) Mini games within future events :0

So yeah no cool news huh ? here's the link , I will check TorWars see if they have anything different

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/feature/23676-developer-q-a-featuring-bruce-maclean

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Srsly are u a fanboy or else? Because I couldn't understand, everyone is disappointed unless your. Sorry, good for you, but this "super special announce" was a silly move from DH, nvm, I never come back to his site. Dulfy is much better.

Srsly are u a fanboy or else? Because I couldn't understand, everyone is disappointed unless your. Sorry, good for you, but this "super special announce" was a silly move from DH, nvm, I never come back to his site. Dulfy is much better.

Shame she interviewed the same guy then at her site :) Nope all i wanted to know is that they are working on ( proper ) content after Makeb and they are , what's not to like and are you allowed to call me a fanboy in the TOS these days ? Sorry you where disappointed.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Shame she interviewed the same guy then at her site :) Nope all i wanted to know is that they are working on ( proper ) content after Makeb and they are , what's not to like and are you allowed to call me a fanboy in the TOS these days ? Sorry you where disappointed.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Yeah, you can back to DH and read all comments, there is FULLY of ppl disappointed, unless 2 guys (maybe you are one of them, who knows).

Yeah awesome, Makeb has a release date, such we never expected this. Super special awesome news, "WoW".

Yeah, you can back to DH and read all comments, there is FULLY of ppl disappointed, unless 2 guys (maybe you are one of them, who knows).

Yeah awesome, Makeb has a release date, such we never expected this. Super special awesome news, "WoW".

No i'm not one of those 2 people , so dual - spec , mini games in events , new companions and more proper content after makeb doesn't excite you at all , we where thinking this game was going into quality of life mode but it obviously isn't again sorry you are disappointed !

Cheers,

BadOrb.

No i'm not one of those 2 people , so dual - spec , mini games in events , new companions and more proper content after makeb doesn't excite you at all , we where thinking this game was going into quality of life mode but it obviously isn't again sorry you are disappointed !

Cheers,

BadOrb.

But you are aware that they have not confirmed that this will be done someday, they are talking about this is his future plans. Not sure if you're new to SWTOR, but these features are on the list of "things to do soon" since December 2011, sorry for you if ur newb on swtor, you'll get used ;).

NVM BadOrb I see what are u doing, enjoy ur "super awesome unexpected news".